Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:52 pm

"Ah yes Mr. Kaiba, I was expecting you. I spoke to him this morning and by all of his systems your brother has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder, better known as Multiple Personality Disorder. I could speak to you over the phone, unless you would rather speak to me face to face." she suggested.

She was completely willing to tell Kaiba everything he wanted to know. Though somethings she must keep secret, she could tell him everything she was given permission to speak of.

"I can explain to you how this works and why your brother has it. Plus I can give suggestions for help, but for personal questions you will have to ask. But I am setting up a date for family therapy so then you can ask questions and I can assist." she explained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 am
"...Right." Seto replied. "A face to face conversation would be nice. "
He disliked this woman already. She sounded so... Nosy. And he hated people explaining things to him. It made him feel dumb and ignorant. But then again, Mokube seemed to want this.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:22 am

The woman sighed, sensing his frustration in his voice. But this was her job, she was payed to understand these things. Plus, she feared for the elders health and well being as well.

"Mr. Kaiba..I realize how uncomfortable having me sitting with you two with my clipboard,also making it seem like I'm interfering, but it is my job. Plus, I'm not fearing for just your brother. Kanes anger can get very out of hand. The only reason I try to explain things is because I don't know who knows about these things and who doesn't. I just want you both to be alright with me, so then our meeting wont be so awkward." she explained.

She was not frustrated or angry and it showed in her voice. All she was hoping to accomplish was that Seto would calm down and not have the thought of her she was feeling he was getting. How Kane was reacting now showed her that just a little brotherly chat would not solve, he needed help from therapy. She understood where Kaibas fear and frustration was coming from, plus no one who owns a company wants to be treated like they don't know something. Even if they don't know anything they prefer to live the facade of knowing everything. Her voice was calm and easy going, only hoping that Seto did not get even more angry with her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:07 pm
"Hey, kid, you lost?" A woman with platinum blonde dyed hair sat behind a red and black counter, staring at him. Her shirt was revealing to say the least, a deep scoop neck that showed a violet-black rose tattoo on her left breast that disapeared under the thin low neckline. Her pants were leather and worn, at some parts shiny black and others a more dull shade.
"Excuse me!? I'm one of your customers!" the boy protested, walking straight up to the counter.
"Oh, well, I'm sorry, pumpkin, but we don't service kids under thirteen."
"I'm not... augh, I'm not thirteen!" He reached into his pocket and showed her his student ID. The teller wouldn't even look at it.
"Go home," she ordered, her mouth lingering on a perfect circle as she spoke, as if she were pursing her lips to someone.
"No, Look at it! LOOK at it!"
She looked at it. Then back at him. "Do you have a parent with you?"
"No, they're both dead," he answered flatly.
"Or a guardian...?"
"He's blind and just got out of the hospital. He's not going to come to a tattoo parlor."
"...We don't service those with depression either."
"I don't have depression, I just want to make--my partner--a happy person."
"Why isn't she with you then?" the woman asked, popping a pink bubble of bubble gum.
"It's a surprise," Yuugi answered, putting his wallet away.
The woman gave a heavy sigh from her tiny yet vuluptious body and got off of her stool. She was wearing deep red stilletos with at least a three inch heel.
"Well then come over, darling. Do you have a design?"
"Actually, I was interested in getting a piercing..." he trailed off for a moment, unsure if she'd do it for him after all of the hassle.
"Oh!" she chimed immediately, "You should have just said so from the get-go! Do you just want your cartelage pierced?"
"No...something a bit more...er...inti--"
"Ooh, you want a navel piercing, is that right? Well, we have a bunch of lov--" She stopped when she turned around and saw him lifting up his shirt. "You're sure?" A nod. "Okay..." she shrugged, "Which one?"

Five minutes later, a curt yelp was heard from inside the structure. Not long after, Yuugi emerged, his arms folded over his chest while he grimaced. His shirt was probably too tight for this sort of thing. He should have changed into something much baggier. Every step he took, his body twisted, and with each twist, it tugged at his new ring.

"It'll be better when it's healed, it'll be better..." he kept telling himself as he walked down the sidewalk.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:23 am
( rofl 4laugh @ Yuugi)

Seto tried not to sigh or shout at her. Again, Mokuba wanted this. Did he really trick this woman into believing into 'Kane'? No, probably not. She was educated to pretend to believe those stories. And she probably got payed terribly well to do just that. "Right. Seto, stop whining to yourself and reply already.". "Do you have a date? Or a time, even? I'd like to get this over with as soon a possible."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am

((Damn..that was a shock...I thought he was going to get a p***s piercing O.o...he should get both x3))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:31 pm
((Okay!))

((...that was a disturbingly short argument. xDDD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:14 pm

The therapist sighed softly, it seemed that Mr. Kaiba was a rather difficult individual. She could only hope that he would be better at the meeting. If he wasn't, then it might be rather difficult.

"I'm still making one. I could get you in sometime this weekend. But I must tell you that Kane and Mokuba must be ready. He seemed a little vengeful against you. But if he wants to, I can do it when he and Mokuba prefers. So until I know what Mokuba is comfortable with and fits your comfort I will make it next weekend. I would like to talk to Mokuba a bit before though, but if things change thats fine as well." she explained.

She figured he knew to get the prescription for his brother, so she didn't mention it. Hopefully he was not mad every time she spoke, or this would be a challenge.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:32 am
"Alright." He didn't know what else to add, so he handed Mokuba the phone.

( gonk I'm a zombie and I can't think! ANd I found out that the things I bought Chloie before I moved got lost! Now I'll have to buy something else to go with the letter! Inu, I still have your thingy here. =])  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 pm

((^^ I still need to send you my letters from Laughlin, so were even.))

As Kane was handed the phone, he vanished. Mokubas eyes blinked a few times to try and gain a sense of where he was. He looked to his brother, eyes full of confusion before he directed his attention to the phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Ah, it's you Mokuba, good I wanted to speak with you. I wanted to know when you would like to set your family therapy appointment. I could set it for this weekend, but then I want to talk to you tomorrow to get your views on everything. Once I feel Kane and you are ready, we can have your brother in." she explained gently.

"Yeah..sure..I think this weekend will be fine. But if you don't think so, we can make another date.." he replied softly.

"Alright then, for now I'll put your date down for this Saturday. I'll let you go so you can talk to your brother. If you can settle things with him that would be wonderful, but don't push it." she said.

"Okay, I wont." he replied.

"Alright good-bye." she said and hung up the phone.

Mokuba hung the phone up and looked at Seto. His eyes were hurt and fearful, wondering what Kane had told him and how Seto was feeling. After playing with his hands for a moment, he looked back up at Seto.

"So...hows Yami doing?" he asked, trying to avoid the subject of Kane for a bit, hoping to give Seto a little time to let it sink in and calm down.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 am
"Wait a minute... What did that woman tell him? He's acting completely normal again!" He wasnt sure of what to say, though. "He's fine. How are you?" He asked it in a sort of pushy way, because he really wanted to know. Mokuba did look more like himself right now, though  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:24 am

((Yay youre online))

Mokuba heard how rushed his brothers voice seemed to be. He was still worried what Kane may have done to his brother, what he said and what damage he might have caused. It was strange why Kane returned him to his normal state of mind, maybe because he knew that the shrink wanted to speak to him for a moment. Though now he had to deal with Seto, worrying and nor sure what was going on. Did he even believe him, only one way to find out.

"I'm fine...I guess you found out why I left you that note then. I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I didn't think you would believe me.." he explained.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:32 am
( 4laugh My home computer died, though. I'm at my aunt's place and desperate for House to be on tomorrow. crying )

"You guessed that right." Seto replied with a smirk. "So... I'm not sure if I got it all right. Something unknown and mysterious happened, and 'Kane' popped up to protect you.. I threw a tantrum, and he popped up again. Correct?"
So awkward, to have this conversation. But it was something he couldn't avoid. If he did, he'd probably lose Mokuba to some mental institution.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:18 am

((xD I cant wait for the new episodes in the fall x33))

Mokubas eyes looked to the floor, examining all the textures of it, anything to avoid eye contact. He knew every reason why he had Kane and he was not sure if he was ready to tell Seto the truth yet. Not just because it was so horrible, but because he knew Seto would blame himself for something he shouldn't. His fingered twitched and moved, intertwining with each other as he listened to Seto. His head nodding softly as he spoke. Inside, he was trying to think of what he could tell Seto. After a moment of silence to think, he looked up.

"Kane came to protect me back when we were kids. I don't know what he looks like or anything, but I know he's different because I feel hes older then I am. Anyway, I felt him when I was dreaming, so I knew something was there. After looking it up and I found out that you can't speak to or see other personalities unless they try to take over your body. All I know is that he's there...and he hates everything." he froze.

He figured that maybe explaining to Seto what this all was would get him to believe him. Even if he had done research, hopefully his brother would still believe him. If not, he could show him the scan the doctor did on his brain as both himself and Kane before she spoke to them. After all, to have this disorder, your brain waves would have to be different as each "personality", once she saw that he indeed had it she took him into her office with Yugi to talk. Just in case Seto showed signs of disbelief, he took out the scans from his bag and placed them in his lap.

"The reason I didn't say anything sooner was because of you not believing me and also...because Kane seemed to have backed off. After we got out of that house, I stopped blacking out. It stopped a month or two once we got to the mansion. I did a few times during those two months, but not as severe. I think he wanted to see where you had taken me. But when you hit me, it was the traumatic moment that brought him back. I guess it was because he related back to when you faked my trust in Gozaburo, plus it's not everyday that I expect you and I to fight like that, resulting in what it did. I'm not mad...but he is." he explained.

This was all sounding so ridiculous, but it was difficult to explain. He hoped that speaking about this would not upset Seto, all he wanted was for Seto to understand so hopefully they could be happy when this was all over. Looking down at the scans, he sighed before handing them to Seto. The X-ray photos from the MRI he had might convince Seto fully that something was going on. For all he knew, Mokubas doctor could have been a nut job herself. But if anything was proof enough, the photos were.

"Those are from the MRI they had me take before I even got to see her. It seems that this sort of thing is easy to fake, so they do that to see if the brain waves are different. If they are, then you have the disorder, if not, you're either lying or just crazy." Mokuba explained, trying not to go too in depth so his brother wouldn't feel stupid.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:09 am
(Here, they're braodcasting episodes from season one oon Tuesday and season two on Thursday. I think. ><;;; And I have this new obsession. Seriously.)

"Right. So the bottom line is that your brain is messed up because of some trauma." Seto nodded to himself. If that was it, it was understandable. He was still wondering what that trauma might have been, though. Hmn... It seemed like a wrong moment to ask about it.
He took the Xray pictures and looked at them. He didn't know what exactly everything was, but he did see they weren't identical.
'I see... So that woman is going to talk to you until your head is normal again?' He genuinely could not undestand how talking to this woman would change his brains.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff