Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:51 pm
Arkanna started to growl and pulled a small object out of her sleeve, whispering into her hand some words in vail. The small object turned in a sword, "As much as I hate raising a sword at family, we may need to...."

Sulkrai was heard in the forest, gliding in the shadows of the trees. Sh eheard movement and slowly walked out into the clearing. Her sword hung at her side as she stared at Arkanna and Sora, her blood red eyes glaring at them, showing no emotion of reconization....
((if it turns to be a fight we'll have to move to the fighting grounds till its cleared but I'm not sure what I want the out come to be ......wait yea we may have to.I don't want to disobey any rules.......O.o a pick for what I was thinking Sulkrai looked like at the moment except with bright red eyes and long canines....>.>))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Sora's eyes widened as she started to growl  

Nutella Mocha

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:17 pm
((moved to the fighting grounds!! >< I have a cool idea but it envoles a fight.....))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:10 pm
Alectrona wandered the forest alone, her Giant butterfly wings were tucked by her side, for some reason her wings Always glowed blue.

Her frosty pawprints were everywere and she was always cold to the touch.

She unfurled her wings and took to the air, looking for others.  

Spirit of Wolves

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:22 am
Branwen lifts her head toward a whimpering noise. She softly lifted Zayra off her back and placed her on the soft grass. The whimpering wasn't too far. Branwen got up to investigate the noise. Branwen softly moves the leaves seeing a pups. "Well, hello there." she said smiling. "Where are your parents" she asked. She lifted her head looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:16 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen lifts her head toward a whimpering noise. She softly lifted Zayra off her back and placed her on the soft grass. The whimpering wasn't too far. Branwen got up to investigate the noise. Branwen softly moves the leaves seeing a pups. "Well, hello there." she said smiling. "Where are your parents" she asked. She lifted her head looking around.

((he's a bit older than a pup... but still young.))

Kalten looked up, and though he heard Branwen's question, he did not wish to speak to her. Instead he closed his eyes and tried to imaging she wasn't there.
'I dont know...' he finally decided to answer. He wished to return to his family, his brother Tharran, his sister Angel and her pups, their good family friend Almirrah, and his long home in the cave behind the waterfall.

applz

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:31 pm
applz
Timber stopped too. She assumed that teh rabbits would be hidden underneath bushes or in burrows, so she leveled her head with the stems of the bushes and began to search under each.
'See any?' she asked Ake through her mind.
{{{Sorry again!!! I've been real busy with life, you know... I might not be able to post as often, with school, and soccer and whatever else, I'll still try to get on.}}}

Akeji was surprised with the voice he heard in his head. He was sure he didn't hear it through his ears, but he heard it for sure. He wasn't sure how it worked, so he whispered back to her, "I think I see them, but they're not moving, so I'm unsure... Should I pounce at it???"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:48 pm
Akegura Hirou
applz
Timber stopped too. She assumed that teh rabbits would be hidden underneath bushes or in burrows, so she leveled her head with the stems of the bushes and began to search under each.
'See any?' she asked Ake through her mind.
{{{Sorry again!!! I've been real busy with life, you know... I might not be able to post as often, with school, and soccer and whatever else, I'll still try to get on.}}}

Akeji was surprised with the voice he heard in his head. He was sure he didn't hear it through his ears, but he heard it for sure. He wasn't sure how it worked, so he whispered back to her, "I think I see them, but they're not moving, so I'm unsure... Should I pounce at it???"

((oh i don't mind at all ^-^ jsut be sure to check back if you have the time))
Timber grinned.
'Yes of course' she spoke to him again through his mind, following his gaze and spotting the rabbits. She knew they must be petrified in place, as they usually did when frightened. She waited for Ake to make his move, and if they would run away, she'd run after them.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:55 am
Branwen doesn't move away from Kalten. "I understand your afraid. You kinda scared me too. I have a pup over there sleeping under the tree. I want to help you find your family. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm good friends with many around here. My names Branwen. Now that you know my name. We're not strangers too much anymore. What's yours?" she spoke very kindly to you.

(( Akeji, Shuicho your rping father to be has returned. So far we're rping at the Lakeshore. Just thought you should know . . .I gotta contact your rping sister about his return. . .))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:03 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen doesn't move away from Kalten. "I understand your afraid. You kinda scared me too. I have a pup over there sleeping under the tree. I want to help you find your family. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm good friends with many around here. My names Branwen. Now that you know my name. We're not strangers too much anymore. What's yours?" she spoke very kindly to you.

(( Akeji, Shuicho your rping father to be has returned. So far we're rping at the Lakeshore. Just thought you should know . . .I gotta contact your rping sister about his return. . .))

Kalten froze, the name Branwen ringing in his head. He then remembered when he was a mere pup, he had fallen from his cave into the waterfall, and he was saved by Shuicho, and he remembered when Shuicho had called Branwen for help.
For long moments, he simply was lost in his own world and then he finally looked to Branwen again. 'Branwen! Do.. Do you remember me? I was that pup that fell from behind the waterfall... and wait... you know Shuicho right?!' he said quickly, his mind swimming. He was so happy to meet someone he sorta knew. 'Well he is one of my first friends. Do you know where he is?' he asked, feeling quite excited.
'Oh by the way, I go by the name of Kalten' he added, his tail wagging continueously.

applz

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:05 pm
Now that Akeji had Timbers okay, he decided to make his move. He nodded to Timber, got into a position, and leaped toward one of the rabbits. As gravity did its job, he got his teeth straight around one of the rabbits. Akeji was sure it was killed by his teeth, so he put it down and looked around for another rabbit, thinking it would be a waste of effort to not try to catch another. He saw many of them scurry away, and began chasing for more.

{{{~Princess~ Ah, cool, I'll go check it out}}}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:09 pm
Branwen was suprise to discover who this pup was. " It's very nice to meet you Kalten. Well, well, time truly has passed. You have grown a lot since i first met you." she smiled. "So, how did you get seperated from your family. I'm sure their worried about you." she said.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:41 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen was suprise to discover who this pup was. " It's very nice to meet you Kalten. Well, well, time truly has passed. You have grown a lot since i first met you." she smiled. "So, how did you get seperated from your family. I'm sure their worried about you." she said.

Kalten's ears drooped down at her question. 'Something terrible has happened....' he spoke, unsure if he should tell Branwen about his mother's prophecy and how it shadowed their family with ill fortune. He wanted to tell Branwen everything, but he did not know how to put everything into words, words simple enough to tell the whole tale.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:43 pm
Akegura Hirou
Now that Akeji had Timbers okay, he decided to make his move. He nodded to Timber, got into a position, and leaped toward one of the rabbits. As gravity did its job, he got his teeth straight around one of the rabbits. Akeji was sure it was killed by his teeth, so he put it down and looked around for another rabbit, thinking it would be a waste of effort to not try to catch another. He saw many of them scurry away, and began chasing for more.

{{{~Princess~ Ah, cool, I'll go check it out}}}

Timber guarded Akeji's kill, in case it suddenly sprang back to life. She watched Ake chase the rabbits, and grew uneasy that he should stray too far. Picking up the rabbit, she ran after him.

applz

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:44 pm
Akeji had no problem catching and killing 3 other rabbits. After that, he was unable to find any others, for they had already scurried away. Proud of his killings, he walked back to Timber, bunnies in mouth, and noticed she had his fourth. Akeji then asked Timber,"Do you think this will be enough??? It's still daylight, I'm sure we could catch more, but I don't want to needlessly kill anything we won't eat." He continued to think, and realized that Timber and Branwen were grown wolves, and would clearly eat more than Akeji and Zayra.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games