Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:24 pm
"Talk with me..." Seilene said as she walked out of the bushes in her wolf form, smiling, "Hey!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:59 am
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen's ears were in tuned with everything being said between Akeji and Shuicho. Branwen smiled. She wanted to add to the conversation but decided to allow father and son talk.

Shuicho says " That's what's important. At the end of this trip. You will have learned more about yourself. Although confidence plays a big role in itself too." he nodds.

Zayra looked up at her Brawen. "Momma, Is it going to be hard to learn how to fly? I don't think I have any wings." She said sounding alittle down about it. "I mean, I can't remember if anyone in my family had wings. But I can't remember my father at all. Do you think he might have had wings?" She asked without realizing that there maynot be an answer to that question.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:21 pm
Branwen smiled at Zayra. "Hmmm, do you have wings? Well I guess we'll have to find out. Even if you didn't and want them. I can make that happen anyway. If you want them still? It's a big decision Zayra. Some wolves won't except your wings. I've taken beatings because I had wings." she said sadly. "But, that didn't stop me from finding the right pack. My destiny lead me to all of you." she said nuzzling Zayra. "And about your father. . .hmmm perhaps I might be able to detect his prescence as I scan for wings. Okay" she nodds. "In order to scan I will transform into my elf form and you will have to lay down for me. Okay and stay as still as possible." she instructed. Zayra lays down for Branwen. Branwen transform into her beautiful elf maiden form. She begins to scan Zayra for wings and her memories of a father. As Branwen scans. . .her eyes turn blank white and her hands glow over Zayra. Zayra body glows through the process as well.

(( Do you want Zayra to have wings or have Branwen give her wings? And perhaps write a visual of her real father for me in Zayra's memories. Thanx. . .))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:20 pm
As Zayra lays there memories that she didn't know she had began to pop up in her mind. A tall dark creature with a very wide wing span walks toward you (kinda like your watching a movie and he walks towards the screen) 'Nayami, come to me. Bring me the child which you have given birth to.' A slender fae walks towards him carrying a young puppy in her mouth. She lays her down at his feet. 'This is my daughter, Zayra.' The wolf demon says as he picks up the child and lifts it into the air. As he does so she becomes a small infant with human features. Small buds on her back where her wings will grow appears to glow an eriee black. The fae sitting there watching this tilts her head towards the full moon and howls her accptance of what he has said. He lowers her and gives her back to her mother at which the child returns to puppy. At that moment shots are heard and The wolf demon gets hit by several bullets. 'they've found me. Run and take her with you. Never let her know about me. She will come to know it all in due time.' He said as he turned towards the hunters and took to the sky as he lead them away from her.
Zayra lay still on the ground as she started to whimper.  

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:55 pm
"Talk with me..." Seilene said as she walked out of the bushes in her wolf form, smiling, "Hey!"

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:34 pm
Branwen saw these exact memories with Zayra. "Oh honey." she said holding her closely. "I don't understand how my power allowed you to perject the same memories. You weren't suppose to see them." she said holding her tightly. Branwen kisses and hugs Zayra waiting for her daughter to say something. Branwen rocks her daughter in her arms softly and sings a bit.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:26 pm
Zayra whimpered softly as Brawen rocked her. "Momma, why, why did I see those things? Was that me as an infant? I don't understand what I saw. That-that demon, was that my father?" She couldn't grasp the meaning of what she had seen. It was too early for her to have found out about these memories but nobody could have guessed that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:53 am
Yes, the demon was your father. Although in your memories I didn't sense anything negative about him. Remember there are good demons and bad. Your father sensed good and yes, that was you as an infant. You were adorable and your mother was beautiful. I don't know why you saw those things as I was looking into your memories. Perhaps, maybe you were meant to see your past. Maybe you weren't suppose to view them yet. Although we have together and we can view it again once your a little older." she said rocking and holding her close still. Although the good news is. You are to have wings in the near future. Normally wolves recieve their wings between 8months and a year. Somethings just over a year no more than two months after or so. Although every winged species are different. Another good thing with these visions is that. . .you saw your birth parents. They seemed to have cherished your existance very much Zayra." she said comforting and talking softly.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:06 pm

Hero blinks as he looks at Arkanna,
and waves some.
"Hey."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:44 pm
Seilene sits down and smiles, still in her wolf form. She tucked her tail in and wrapped it around herself, "You two are alone? and together?" she looked surprised.

Arkanna watched her and growled,"Don't even start Seilene..." then sat down and looked up at Hero.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Hero gave Seilene an irriated look,
"Yeah....nice to see you again...."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Seilene laughed, "Sorry..." then looked at the two, "So what are you two up to?" she questioned curiously.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:45 pm
Hero shrugged,
"Nothing much."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:55 pm
Seilene nods and turns around..

Kaoru bursts out of the bushes and lands in front of Hero. Kaoru landed on his face and his butt stuck in the air, "Ow...." he moaned.

Arkanna had crossed her arms and jumped when Kaoru fell.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Hero just looked down...
and looked at Kaoru weirdly...
"You okay?"
he askes as he nudges him in the side with his foot.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games