Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire Wraith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:35 pm
Zrana
Fire Wraith
Yeah. the bit torrent is cool. its supposed to be virus free. do you read the manga?

Yeah, I follow the Naruto manga much more so than the anime. Mainly becuase it's only been the past week that I've been ABLE to download anime...

Yeah there driving me crazy with the manga. with the breaks in production. and the cliff hanging they are doing now. I have waited since the first time he praticed the rasangen for whats happening now. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:50 pm
Patience is a virtue--KISHIMITO STOP TAKING FREAKING BREAKS!--that I don't have.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:53 pm
*blinks* you mentioned FMA on the top page post!

*trying to make Ed cosplay stuff--including automail arm* Maybe I should try to do the leg too! xd Then when I finally finish the costume, I can go around in pants with a torn up left leg and show it off! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:00 pm
Zrana

*trying to make Ed cosplay stuff--including automail arm* Maybe I should try to do the leg too! xd Then when I finally finish the costume, I can go around in pants with a torn up left leg and show it off! whee

thats cool I guess but I am from WV and the only cosplay here is stupid drunk redneck hillbillie. lol xd  

Fire Wraith

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:01 pm
Fire Wraith
Zrana

thats cool I guess but I am from WV and the only cosplay here is stupid drunk redneck hillbillie. lol xd

My first anime con was ANime Expo 1999. I spent WAY too much money just to GET there. Living in IN and going to a con is CA is a bit much. I did it 4 years in a row though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:07 pm
Not me I have better things that could be done with my money. lol more games or somthing. xd  

Fire Wraith

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:11 pm
Fire Wraith
Not me I have better things that could be done with my money. lol more games or somthing. xd

Sure, I think like that NOW, but back then it didn't know as much about cons, and I was just overly eager. Plus, it was the only time I could meet up with some friends, and people aren't always sensible when it comes to things like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:15 pm
Zrana
Fire Wraith

Sure, I think like that NOW, but back then it didn't know as much about cons, and I was just overly eager. Plus, it was the only time I could meet up with some friends, and people aren't always sensible when it comes to things like that.

Hey were the same age. lol your old xd my birthday is in march 3nodding and yeah I know I wasnt very sensible when it came to partying for a while. whee  

Fire Wraith

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:19 pm
I'm not a partying, closest thing to partying i do is cosplay and karaoke at cons. I don't even go to the dances. I don't like bars even though I'm old enough for them now. I'm such a goody two shoes whatever... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:30 pm
Zrana
I'm not a partying, closest thing to partying i do is cosplay and karaoke at cons. I don't even go to the dances. I don't like bars even though I'm old enough for them now. I'm such a goody two shoes whatever... xp

well I dont go to bars anymore. I worked in a few for a year. it really shows you the truth when you work there. lol I have done more then my fair share of bad stuff. but thats part of growing into the person that you are now. 3nodding so you like to cos play? do you have one of those french maid outfits? or bunny costumes? xp  

Fire Wraith

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:40 pm
I don't do that kind of cosplay.

My first costume (other than a crappy sailor moon) was Zoicite (from Sailor Moon) the male first season villain who was made a female for the English dub.

Then Filia from Slayers (and Palla Palla from Sailor Moon)

a Generic Sana-chan from Kodocha.

Jessica from Lunar.

Evil manga Sizer from Violinist of Hameln, by far my most 'dangerous' cosplay.

Youzen from Houshin Engi aka Soul Hunter

The great grand will of the universe from Excel Saga (a starry bag).

Chi from Chobits.

And Ino.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:44 pm
I would like to see the ino costume. and the ones I mentioned was a joke because you said you were a good girl. lol xd  

Fire Wraith

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:46 pm
Fire Wraith
I would like to see the ino costume. and the ones I mentioned was a joke because you said you were a good girl. lol xd

look in the cosplay thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:52 pm
I dont see a cosplay thread in here. sweatdrop  

Fire Wraith

Keruza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:54 pm
Zrana
*rates art, watches DNAngel*

Yet another series in which I have the opining theme memorized. 3nodding
I have the Haruka Kanata intro to Naruto memorized >_<  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games