Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:59 am
Soto shook his head in disgust and turned his back on the others but no before snarling horribly in the face of a pup that had entered the clearing. I don't need this. I'll go somewhere else. Soto growled in his head as he left the clearing.

When Soto had left Riyu trotted over to the pup. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Riyu asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:54 am
"Are you ok meena?"baine said then growled and snarled at the male(soto) "Come back and fight coward" he said defensively. his hackles raised and claws out. He was a protector and ready to defend and attack.

Reko ran to Riyu and the pup "You guy's alright?" he said then looked at his siter.

"Wait" she said and ran after the male((soto)).

"did you see what he did to her?" he said looking at the she-wolf meena "I know he was your chance, but I cant risk you" then he left his sister back to riyu and pup. Trusting and hoping she would listen.

"...but I liked him" she said sitting and staring where he left.

"COME OUT NOW" baine yowled as he scanted another wolf((orion)), "you cant hide from me" he said looking around.

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:22 pm
"I'm fine. But I'm not sure about Pup." Riyu answered. Riyu licked the little wolf's ear briskly before sighing deeply with relief. She hoped Soto would stay away for good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Soto ran all the way to the entrance of the clearing. "Who wants to fight me now!" Soto howled into the sky. His gray fur bristled and his hackles were raised. Soto would fight to the death.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:41 pm
"Oh let's see" he said looking at pup and sniffing him "he should be alright" Reko said looking at the she-wolf.

"I do, as a protector it is my duty to defend and attack for my pack" baine said teeth bared and claws snaring into the ground.

"We do not need a fight over she-wolfs, i am happily to let him have me" Sonny said looking at soto if he would take her.

Reko looked at his sister with sadness.

Sonny looked back at reko and showed sadness, and the smile of ' i'll be fine ' along with happiness.

Baine stayed glaring at the male fur rised and throat slipping out low growls, he would fight till the pack is safe, until everyone was safe, even if it meant lossing him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:53 pm
Soto trotted over to the group of wolves, his fur still bristling. He saw Riyu and curled his lip. Then he saw Fenrir. She was beautiful. If she would want to go with him he'd take her.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 pm
"I will go with you" she said to soto then looked back at reko.

"Then i'm coming with you, will you join me?" he asked the she-wolf ((riyu))as he wanted them all to stay together.

"Fine then but i'm staying loyal to the pack along with meena" baine said his eye's glued to soto.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Meena stood in front of soto Baring her teeth She looked at Blaine and licked his nose and started to walk away.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:42 am
Riyu nodded. Although she didn't like Soto. She would learn to tolerate him.
Soto wagged his tail and dipped his head. "Shall we go now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:49 pm
Baine turned following meena, as he caught up he licked her nose.

Reko looked at Riyu "We'll be fine" he whispered to her.

"Where are we going?" sonny asked looking back at her brother then soto.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Soto looked at Sonny. "I'm not sure yet for now I thought we head for the cliffs. Prey is plentiful there, we should be fine there." Soto barked.

Riyu looked back at Baine and sighed. "Good bye. Maybe one day we'll see each other again."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Reko heard Riyu "You can stay with him if you want there will be more for me" he said knowing she wanted him dearly.

Sonny nodded to soto "Fine we'll go there then"

Baine smiled at her and to reko "Yolu can it's your choice" he said looking at her.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Riyu felt torn. Both Reko and Baine seemed nice. Her heart felt heavy she seemed to love both. Riyu glanced at Baine with sadness in her eyes. "I'll go with the others. Anyways Baine you have Meena. Goodbye." Riyu said giving BAine a farewell lick on the cheek.

Soto nodded slightly and held his tail up in dominance. "Come, let's be off. We can make it to the cliff by nightfall if we hurry." He commanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 pm
(okay I'm confused. Who is taking Soto as a mate fenrir or sonny?)  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:08 pm
((sorry it was always suppoost to be sonny, I have a pup who is not born and her name is fenrir she might be able to be an alpha pup that's y sry))

Baine's eye's saddedned you can still stay with me and meena, i ny dont think she'll mind" he said looking at her.

Reko understood "You can go Riyu it's your choice, the path of a loner with me or the pack with Baine.

Sonny sat down "Wait soto" sonny slightly growled cause she knew reko would also want to be leader of the small pack.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games