Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:44 am
Delithraldur
You people are still playing that game? Damn, I've beaten Yu Yevon like 5-10 times within the 120 hours of gameplay...

I got to Yu Yevon in about 50 or 70 hours; what the hell were you doing? Granted I've clocked up 180 now, but that's to beat Penance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:46 am
WellzY
Delithraldur
You people are still playing that game? Damn, I've beaten Yu Yevon like 5-10 times within the 120 hours of gameplay...

I got to Yu Yevon in about 50 or 70 hours; what the hell were you doing? Granted I've clocked up 180 now, but that's to beat Penance.
I'll tell you what I was doing... I was completing the Sphere Grid.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:46 am
Delithraldur
scruffy012
hehe, ive restarted laxzt night, and im 12 hours in it alriedy, ive just finished off the djose temple...not following the strategy guide.... razz
As if you need a strategy guide for that game... Unless you're going after the ultimate weapons.

No, it's to complete the game to 100% It's quintisencial to any Final Fantasy fan. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:49 am
WellzY
Delithraldur
scruffy012
hehe, ive restarted laxzt night, and im 12 hours in it alriedy, ive just finished off the djose temple...not following the strategy guide.... razz
As if you need a strategy guide for that game... Unless you're going after the ultimate weapons.

No, it's to complete the game to 100% It's quintisencial to any Final Fantasy fan. 3nodding
Well you people need to become more hardcore of gamers... How do you think the strategy guides are made? People have to play through the games and find everything.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:49 am
Delithraldur

Yeah that sounds about right. Now have a go at Penance. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:50 am
Delithraldur
scruffy012

yeah im going for the ultimates.... hehe would u see ray marting fight a pig??? lol  

scruffy012

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:51 am
WellzY
Delithraldur

Yeah that sounds about right. Now have a go at Penance. whee
I think I have... I can't remember... sweatdrop It's been ages since I played that game... Refresh my memory of this Penance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:51 am
Delithraldur
Well you people need to become more hardcore of gamers... How do you think the strategy guides are made? People have to play through the games and find everything.

Well people get payed to do it for the professionally published version, and the people who do it for the fun of it, either have far too much time, are intelligant beyond belief, or have no lives.  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:53 am
Delithraldur
I think I have... I can't remember... sweatdrop It's been ages since I played that game... Refresh my memory of this Penance.

Penance is as the name implies, it is painful and difficult. If you thought the Ultimate Weapons were hard, then this is incredibly. I have a friend who did it, but you basically needed every stat to be maxed out, as well as HP and MP, and the right add-ons to your weapons and accesories. It's not easy.

Martin fighting a pig? Maybe to see the novalty of it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:54 am
Delithraldur
WellzY
Delithraldur
scruffy012

yeah i normally go and find everything, hehe thats what i did for morrowind anyways... and with a few others on the xbox...  

scruffy012

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:54 am
WellzY
Delithraldur

Well people get payed to do it for the professionally published version, and the people who do it for the fun of it, either have far too much time, are intelligant beyond belief, or have no lives.
Or maybe all 3 of those things...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:57 am
Delithraldur
Or maybe all 3 of those things...

You've done it havn't you.

Scruff - yeah I've heard Morrowind is huge. You found everything in that game? Everything?  

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

WellzY
Delithraldur

yeah no life, its the same with designing a website for games, ive tried to write one for sega gt 2002 a few years back..... u need no lfe to do so lol  
i've played FFX!!! XD  

Lai Woun
Crew

Delithraldur

WellzY
Penance is as the name implies, it is painful and difficult. If you thought the Ultimate Weapons were hard, then this is incredibly. I have a friend who did it, but you basically needed every stat to be maxed out, as well as HP and MP, and the right add-ons to your weapons and accesories. It's not easy.
Yeah, I guessed that much, I have heard of it before, but like where in the game is it? Like where in Spira and how far into the game do you have to be to verse it?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games