Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Guild of DOOM [pwning moms since 2005]

Back to Guilds

Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
The Poll Guild Bar of DOOM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Option! (not really)
Poll question!
58%
 58%  [ 297 ]
Poll question!
41%
 41%  [ 211 ]
Total Votes : 508

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:30 pm
Painful memories? o.o;

Have you ever roleplayed someone of the opposite sex? A few years ago I used to be a part of a roleplay on a different forum, and I chose to roleplay Sesshoumaru. xp It was almost convincing, since the anime InuYasha was still new to the US (I think, I'm not sure...). I eventually gave up, though, because I felt that I didn't know him well enough to be able to roleplay him properly.

So tell me a little about your roleplay character.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:32 pm
well I used to rp with a few guy's befor I got in here, but I don't want to worry about it.

Tiger Jimmy Jam Tigerstar and his Freinds are like Sonic, DBZ, and Inuyasha Charicters, but Difrent Adventures. 3nodding  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:37 pm
Wow, that seems like an interesting bunch...*tries to remember what little she knew of Sonic and DBZ*...lol j/k

With all the things you roleplay, haven't you ever considered being a writer? I'm a writer myself and am currently working on a series of stories and poems.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:38 pm
Well I am going to make Video games and Cartoons about it.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:40 pm
Cool! Do you know what college you're going to go to to learn to make the video games? (or, do you already know? xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:44 pm
I need to learn the new stuff. xp

The Tigerstar Team.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:47 pm
All of the blue really does remind me of Sonic. xp Did you come up with all the names?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Yeah. Surf there is Tiger Jim's twin Bro. Shadow Jim there is their cuss.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Oh. I figured it would be the other way around. o.o; lol What's the story behind them all?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:04 pm
Tiger Jimmy J., Surf Jimmy J. And Shadow Jimmy J. Are Both Tiger Half Demons and Half Angels, their dads are Tiger Deams, and their Moms are Angels, when there were kids the Manical Dr. Bizarreman Attack there Home Planet of Demonoplis and sepreated them, after Befor Tiger Jimmy J. Stoped him the first time, Shadow Jimmy J. was Sent Here to Gaia by Chaos Hyper Control due to the Chaos Hyper Sapphires, Surf and Tiger Jim's seareched for ever but when Jimmy and Friends Tye , Huckles, and Aryo where sent here with Bizarreman dude to Chaos Hyper Control Dr. Bizarreman Had Found Shadow Jimmy J. and Shadow Jimmy J. Was Fight on the Wrong Side, after finding out he was on the side of Good He helped His Cuss to stop the Space Staion Everlance from Crashing into the plane and kill all life soon after Chaos Hyper Control Sent him back to there Home, after years of Fighting with Bizarreman, he had gaind that new from and used his Dread ball Attack to destroy Demonoplis but failed at kill all most of all it's pepole, the Faters Ot the OPld Tigerstar team went missing shortly after, So Now Tiger Jimmy J. Shadow Jimmy J., Surf Jimmy J., Tye Windtunel, Huckles Greenhill, and Aryo Thundareix watch and wait for the Dark Stars, Dr. Bizarreman, Metal Tiger Jimmy j. Perfect from, Super Doom (Tiger Doom), Kid Doom(Tiger Doom again), Mega Burnner Jimmy J. (one of the Last Jimmy J. Bots), Master Fate, Crazy Fate, Final Fate, Mirror Jimmy J.(one of the Evil Jimmy J. Clones), And Tiger Von Doom(Ish Like Bowser he's my other Mule Super Star Jimmy Joshes Enimey), and have been doing so or quit some time.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:13 pm
Wow. That WOULD be an interesting story series to read. 3nodding Did you get the last name Windtunel from InuYasha's Miroku character, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:18 pm
Yeah Tye Is ad Fox/Wind Demon, Aryo is a Lightning/Thunder Demon, and Huckles in a an Echidna Half demon. 3nodding  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:18 pm
Tiger Jimmy J.
Yeah Tye Is ad Fox/Wind Demon, Aryo is a Lightning/Thunder Demon, and Huckles in a an Echidna Half demon. 3nodding

What's an Echidna? o.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:21 pm
Taka Seiyaryu
Tiger Jimmy J.

What's an Echidna? o.o;
Knuckles is one It's a Porkeypine like mole from the outback. cool  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Taka Seiyaryu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:25 pm
Ok...I still can't picture it, but all right...o.o

I get too much influence from InuYasha. Most of my main characters are dog demons. whee  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games