Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:27 pm
(okay i'm just outside now)
Estelluna looked the scheudal, ''French.''  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:35 am
(sorry I haven't posted in a while)
Arianna decided to join the others and meet the newcomer. "Hi, I'm Arianna" she introduced friendly.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:03 am
"I'm from France, how do I have French?" she laughed, mostly talking to herself, When Arianna introduced herself, Belle jumped, and said,"I'm Belle."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am
"Nice to meet you. So, why did you decide to move to Forks? I bet France is way more interesting than Forks" Arinna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:33 am
''I'd bet it is.'' Estelluna said sarcasity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:25 pm
Belle rolled her eyes, "Acually, I moved here from Alaska. I went to the Himalaya's after I lived in France, then I lived with Tanya in Denali. I moved here about a year ago."  

medusa56

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:07 pm
"God, my life's been boring. I lived in Ohio and moved around places in Ohio, then I moved here though I still do go back, I actually own my grandmother's house back there" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:50 pm
A new girl comes from out of nowhere and waits. She decides to say,"Hello, I'm Amber, nice to meet you all."
She waits patiently for a response, while everyone stares at her. Amber decides she must break the silence.
"I'm a vampire from around the Denali area. As you can tell from my appearance, I am a 'vegetarian' vampire but I just became one. I'm sorry if I start going balistic about blood, because I've been feeding off of humans the last couple decades."  

Pristine Bubbles

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Please post the skeleton  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Race: Human/Caucasian
Name: Ester Essdevi
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: Being a transfered student, her only friend is her companion and pet cat, Ivy.
Appearence: Look at the avi at the bottom.
Family: She lives in a rented appartment since her parents threw her out at the age of sixteen.
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: She's had one or two boyfriends in the past, but they all wanted her for the wrong reasons.
Likes: Reading, silence, animals, music, autumn, and fictional stuff.
Personality: Ester has a knack for being very quit and unopen at first glance. Only when get to know her do they begin to see her outgoing side. She may not be the brightest girl, but she isn't easily fooled.
Height: 6'2"
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): None.
Eyes normal: A transparent gray.
Summary: Of what?
Sixth Sense(special power): None.
Weakness: Poor music.
Sayings: "Sex with your Sims girlfriend doesn't count.."
Favorite Music: A variety of tunes, though she mostly listens to punk, rock, alternative rock, screamo, and metal.
Other: None.
Musical Instrument: Ocarina.

User Image

Edward was born in what year: 1901.. something like that.
Bella's last name is: Swan.
Edward hates who: Anyone who hurts Bella. xD Basically Jacob.
Bella truck is year: It's red, I know that.
Edward has had what car: A shiny silver Volvo! ^o^
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice.
Emmette likes what meat: Grizzlies.  

x RainbowWH0RE

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Wow, I remember when we only had one person.

Estelluna looked down the schedual on her own paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:56 pm
She lightly stepped along, her shoes making a small click everytime they made contact with the ground. She pushed her ear phones tighter on her ears in hopes of better drowning out the annoying chatter that most places had. A slight hum slipped from her throat mimicking the tune to Welcome to the Black Parade song. Suddenly a random teacher crammed a sheet of paper at Ester's side. A look of condescenion was given to the faculty member. Obviously manners weren't taught here. She thought quickly as she straighted out the sheet to make it legible. A sigh immediately escaped her at one glance. Her schedule.. and look what happened to pop onto it. Math. Yay. Let's get educational with numbers and graphs and oh God help me. She peered at the rooms that were filling with students. A peculiar group of girls were amongst each other, but Ester didn't bother to introduce herself. She was never one to fit in all that much. She was more of a 'just to fill the class' student. Well, the students didn't seem that important. A cynical smirk appeared on her features as she imagined herself being one of those mentally disturbed sucide bombers. No one will expect it. The preps in the bathrooms will be lifting their hands to their faces to put on a third layer of lip gloss in hopes of seducing their brainless boyfriends and all of a sudden, BOOM. It took all of Ester's endurance to keep in a giggle. No, she wouldn't do that. She wanted to see how this school went. That would be something definitely worthy of watching.

x RainbowWH0RE

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:05 pm
Estelluna watched the newcomer and turned back to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Belle saw where Estelluna was looking and saw the new girl walking down the halls. "A human would be an interesting member of the group, don't you think?" She asked them. Not waiting for a responce, Belle stopped herself in front of the girl and said, "I'm Belle Turner, my friends and I were wondering if you would like to join our conversation."  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:01 pm
Estelluna looked at the person.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games