Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:40 pm
Sira hugged her back his face turning redder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:44 pm
Ai could feel the heat from his face as he blushed, and she started to blush. "This is nice." She said. "Being with you."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Sira smiled as he heard Ai say that. He wished they didn't have to fight Akatsuki.. He couldn't imagine what it would be like losing her. 'But if we weren't put on guard duty we would have never met..'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:57 pm
'I may have said that I wish there were no Akatsuki, but I kind of do since that is how we came to meet each other. And I really don't mind knowing him.' Ai thought, thinking of what she said and actually thinking about what she had said later that day.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Yuuhi walked though the village streets, her brown hair blowing in the wind. 'No one is probably out right now, but at least that gives me some time to collect my thoughts.' She sighed, slowing her walk. 'These Akatsuki attacks must stop. I don't like have to take care of vilagers because of their clumsiness.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:03 pm
Sira sighed and hugged Ai tighter. He wasn't sure what hewanted anymore. It was a win lose situation if there was no Akatsuki. 'I guess we'll just have to be careful when we fight them...'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Ai hugged Sira tighter, her mind still thinking about Akatsuki and Sira.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 pm
"I love you.." Sira whispered into Ai's ear. He kissed her softly on the cheek his eye's glazed with tears. Thoughts of losing her crossing his mind. Sira couldn't bear to lose her.. To lose any of his friend's..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm
"I love you too." Ai whispered back, rubbing her cheek against his and kissed it, lightly. She saw that it looked almost as if her would cry. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Sira shook his head. "It's nothing.." He lied, wiping his eye's. 'Why am I lying to her?' He didn't know why he wouldn't tell Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:44 pm
"You sure?" Ai asked making sure it was as he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 pm
Sira paused a minute. He didn't want to lie to her. "It's just.." He started then paused again biting back tears.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 am
"Whatever it is, I''m sure it's ok." Ai said seeing his eyes all teary again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:05 pm
((Sorry I haven't been replying as much. This week has been real busy and to top it off I have writers block...))

"It's just I don't know what I would do if I lost you.." Sira muttered almost inaudibly. He looked up at Ai still biting back tears. He didn't want to lose her in a fight with Akatsuki.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:00 pm
"As long as we are careful and are ready then we won't have to worry about that." Ai said smiling slightly and hugging him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games