Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:48 pm
he smiled at her taking the bottle back and finishing it off with a long series of gulps. "oh you know" he said looking at her and smiling "the usual problem that it seems you always cause and is not very comfortable to be out in public with." he smiled at her again before getting off the bed and walking over to the dresser and rooting through it for some clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:51 pm
she snickers "oh right" she lays down on the bed and watches him "so what now?" she smiles (gtg soon kk, have to let peoples on)  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:53 pm
(kk thats goo i g2g also bbl 2night) "what do you mean?" he asked her trying to sound innocent as he dropped his towel and began to get dressed. "what happens now...ummm whatever you want" he said smiling over his shoulder at her and giving her a sly wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:55 pm
(kk later) she smirks and sits up, she walks over to him hugging him from behind "hmm, sounds good" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:09 pm
(bye.....posting randomly through the night for the nexct 2 hours or so)
"dosent it though"he said as
he smiled back at her turning his head to meet hers and kissing her briefly. he smiled at her again as he started to pull on his pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 pm
(lol im back) she smiles and kisses him back "yes it does" she hugs him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:59 pm
he finishes pulling his pants on andstarts to do the button and pull on a belt before he grins at her kissing her again a bit harder this time and pulling her close to him in a tight hug his arms wrapping around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 pm
she smiles "Mmm" she said kissing him back  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 pm
he grins at her. "its been so long scince i held you like this" he said whispering in her ear and kissing her again. one of his hands finding a shirt he starts to try and put it on without letting go of her or breaking the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
she smiles "yes i know" she said holding him close, she kisses him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 pm
he smiles at her not really sure if he wants to put his shirt on anymore. he "well have to change that" he said grining at her and kissing her again before sucking on her lip gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 pm
"yes we will" she said wrapping her arms around him, bringing him close, she smirks and pulls back a little, teasing him, she smiles sweetly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 pm
he grins at her acting somewhat hurt that she was teasing him. "oh come now dont be a tease" he said smiling warmly back at her. pulling her closer to him feeling her body press tightly aginst his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:56 pm
she snickers "aww but i like to tease you" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:08 pm
sekto comes in the room by accident whoops my bad  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]