Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Repressed Memories
"How could I 'cause pain. I'd just be ridding this world of an unwanted soul..."

"How can you be so crewil, i would miss you forever, i would cry and try to go after you if you 'ridded the world of you' and i would follow you intoo death,"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Blushes and smiles. "You guys are way too nice..."

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Repressed Memories
she hugged him "because we are such good friends" she said "so dont do that again promoise?"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
she hugged him "because we are such good friends" she said "so dont do that again promoise?"

"Fine....I promise..." he said, staring at the ground.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:47 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Fine....I promise..." he said, staring at the ground.
"whats the matter now?" she asked
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:48 pm

He looks up and smiles. "Nothing."

Repressed Memories

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:53 pm

"hey wats going on"

*releon is taking a walk outside*
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:55 pm

He looks up at Releon. "Nothing, just talking."

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:56 pm

he smiled and went into his dorm
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:56 pm

*with a happy tear in her eye, she says in a quite cheerfull tone,* " i want to play, could you come with me and play with me in my tiger form, my winds would be happy if you was alittle more happy, :=), * she then dematherialized herself in the wind, and the winds carryed Arage high, slowly, becouse of what Arage had said, that he was unconfertable, or more accuratly, that she shouldnt do that again... Then Logen asked,* "do you want to see a nice sight?" * she made the wind around him circle slowly and made him warmer, Logen did the same with Angel, pulled them both with her winds and warming them, this was just as if they walked (only without gravity)...

Then she asked* " are you unconfertable? in any way? im going to show you a really nice sight, i found it when i was wandering around here in this place,"

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:57 pm

"Heh I'm fine Logen. What is it you wanna show me though?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Ragnos grew flaming wings and took flight

Dante Borges

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:07 pm

"hey ragnos get back here"
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:09 pm

*then swiftly and so slow that he could see what was going on in the near vicinity she flew them all around, and she made them go up, and longer up, and against the HUGE mountain that were there, this was the biggest mountain in this land, she then flew them to the highest top, the air was not changed becouse Logen was keeping them warm, and keeping the pressure at the same level with her Wind powers, she then made some clouds go faster to the south, becouse then they could see the Ocean to the north, and the Fullmoon was still high in the air, and now they could see the reflection of the sun in the ocean and see the red clouds and see the moon with this it made the sight really nice, the skies FAAAR west, was red while it was a glow that pierced the clouds that were in the west, and like, it looked like the sun was reaching and at the same time the moon was full and and the glow in the forest was dark, the sunarise was about to begin, while the red clouds was looking like that, a fog was going down the mountains, as if it had been dropped there for some seconds ago!

Wacram Glaziuz

Hextech Jayce

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:12 pm

*folos them to the mountains*

*transforms into a ninetailed fox*

*cimbs the mountain with them*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games