Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:08 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
oh thank god, i was afraid of another fight. well, i think i saw heartless. i cant remember, that place with the cute little animals beating the crap out of each other, it was torture. but i did get something, this guy gave me this ball here, its got a fire bird type in it is what he said. i don't want it, its yours *hands her the pokeball and gives her a kiss on the cheek* those people were weird, ooh hey look at the hot chick in green, hey baby, wanna go out sometime?
she pushed him "so much for love" she said and rolled her eyes "your something else" she walked outside looking at the weird ball

[Oh...what if Moltres was in there xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:09 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
oh thank god, i was afraid of another fight. well, i think i saw heartless. i cant remember, that place with the cute little animals beating the crap out of each other, it was torture. but i did get something, this guy gave me this ball here, its got a fire bird type in it is what he said. i don't want it, its yours *hands her the pokeball and gives her a kiss on the cheek* those people were weird, ooh hey look at the hot chick in green, hey baby, wanna go out sometime?
she pushed him "so much for love" she said and rolled her eyes "your something else" she walked outside looking at the weird ball

[Oh...what if Moltres was in there xD]
[lol hmm not a bad idea j/k]  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:12 am
what? oh my bad, sorry i told you, i gained a short attention span with the weird people. i might have a potion for it lemme look. *looks in bag and pulls out a pikachu holding the cure* aww crap what the hell is this, where did you come from?
Ash: pikachu where are you, come here. *checks pokeball* holy crap pikachu ran away.
Me: that kid is gonna be mad. *opens portal and throws him into the center of a team rocket base* now where were we, oh yeah the potion *drinks the potion taken from the fuzzy yellow animal* yummy, blood flavored. my attention span is back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:15 am
"never knew it left" she said smiling, she sat down  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:16 am
*Pikachu appears on top of Ash*
Ash: O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:20 am
well it did, now theres heartless out there with some weird thing. and i wanna fight. oh and i met another guy like the monk, he was pretty desperate. he hit on this girl that was 95 years old. it was gross. but now for the heartless, wheres the door?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:23 am
lol look the Werewolf's head is on fire xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:24 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
well it did, now theres heartless out there with some weird thing. and i wanna fight. oh and i met another guy like the monk, he was pretty desperate. he hit on this girl that was 95 years old. it was gross. but now for the heartless, wheres the door?
she laughed "they never give up now do they? over there" she said pointing "its over there jumping up and down"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am
ok *goes outside the door* im going to fight heartless, you coming, oh and when we get there im gonna show you something cool i learned on a different world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 am
"fine, fine, fine" she stood up and walked out the door "what did you learn?"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 am
[Mwahahahaha!!!!! smile ]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:38 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[no! attack of the pikachu's]  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:38 am
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Serena: Wha-what? Where are we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 am
*moves around very quickly and sets up a stage with really big really loud speakers* here take this guitar, youll know how to play it once we get on stage. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HELLO HEARTLESS TODAY WERE GONNA PLAY FOR YOU A GREAT SONG!!! *watches heartless gather around* *starts playing TROGDOR by Strongbad* Trogdor was a man, i mean he was a dragon man, or maybe he was just a dragon, but he was still trogdor, trogdor...burninating the countryside burninating all the peoples, burninating the peasants. LET HEAR IT FOR TROGDOR! *big dragon man flys in and starts destroying the heartless* this is cool isnt it lola, and i know a bunch of other songs with cool effects too. oh and theres a flamethrower built into your guitar. if you get bored.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Serena: Wha-what? Where are we?
"calm down serena, Darein can you calm her down please" she looked around "great we are in another world now"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games