Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

"Are you okay, sis?" she asks her while panting a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:31 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

"y-yea...i think" she looks at her  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:32 pm
*swollows lunny*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

Valdamt walks toward both of them. "Are you both alright? Damn... I hate it when he does this...." he sighs a bit. "Are you ok? Broken bones? Wounds? Cuts? Concusions?"

Tomoe smiles a bit. "Dad, we're fine! Seriously! Stop overreacting...."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:34 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

muttering a few words and beathing into is face phar freeses it and brakes it to peaces.

(Gives a thumbs up to King Phar* XD)

Beside Tomoe, another gelatinous creature appears, and tries to trap her to, first by the feet. One of the connected tops suddenly lost all the gas and went completely burnt out, whiile the others are still spewing hot, heavy fire that is contaminating the area around them still.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the blue eyed dove sees the fire and closes it's eyes as it dissapears quickly.
"alright that wasn't fun time to die boy." breathing his breath on him he starts to frees for he isn't a gellike creature.

The fire , from the cold breath of Phar, is now halfway burnt-out, while the guards can't penetrate the magical fire with their useless water-filled pots and buckets. But these gelationous creatures seem to be coming from thing air already, and they begin to sourround them, twisting and molding from side to side.

Suddenly, from the sky, a white object flies right towards the circle, and a female voice can be heard : "MITHRIL CRYSTAL!", "CRYSTAL VEIL!". As she says this, mirrors appear from each side, and the fire seems to be reflected at them, and the fire goes right back, to the gas port, making the tops explode from the inside as grenades.

As this happens, the shards from the tops bounce off everyone, since crystal-like curtains form around them, protecting each and every one of them. The crystals bend the light, and the people they protect seem to dissapear momentarily.

When the coast seems clear, and every one is ok, the woman who yelled the spells stands in shadow (but light is around her) of the moon, on the rail of the balcony, a woman that looks exactly like the one in the pictured signature, complete with the expression.

Girl: ... I knew it was unsafe to let him initiate them..... are you all right?

Tomoe looks at her and tilts her head. ".. erm... thanks..." she stands up and dusts herself. "Who are you?"

Girl:.... ... "Esuna Tsumi" she said, looking at them. Her covers and robes makes her look rather tall and imposing over them. She sighs and says " i'm very sorry for what happened... it seems like SOMEONE doesn't seem to take things seriusly here!" As she says this, she looks up pissed, to the top of the balcony ceiling, and there he is, reading a small thin book, is Juno perched . His face seems to be quite buried in the thin book, moving his feet front and back, like a little child.

"Damnit, Juno! If it's once, if it's twice, i've told you a thousand times, never use the tops to test people out! ... Damnit. .. With one muttered curse, she jumps down "... What a way to make the whole Kingdom know of our presence.." She said as she walked to them "I take it you where all initiated? Sorry.. Juno is... weird. ... Oh... great... " she says, as she sees the guards, " now we're in trouble..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

muttering a few words and beathing into is face phar freeses it and brakes it to peaces.

Beside Tomoe, another gelatinous creature appears, and tries to trap her to, first by the feet. One of the connected tops suddenly lost all the gas and went completely burnt out, whiile the others are still spewing hot, heavy fire that is contaminating the area around them still.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the blue eyed dove sees the fire and closes it's eyes as it dissapears quickly.
"alright that wasn't fun time to die boy." breathing his breath on him he starts to frees for he isn't a gellike creature.

The fire , from the cold breath of Phar, is now halfway burnt-out, while the guards can't penetrate the magical fire with their useless water-filled pots and buckets. But these gelationous creatures seem to be coming from thing air already, and they begin to sourround them, twisting and molding from side to side.

Suddenly, from the sky, a white object flies right towards the circle, and a female voice can be heard : "MITHRIL CRYSTAL!", "CRYSTAL VEIL!". As she says this, mirrors appear from each side, and the fire seems to be reflected at them, and the fire goes right back, to the gas port, making the tops explode from the inside as grenades.

As this happens, the shards from the tops bounce off everyone, since crystal-like curtains form around them, protecting each and every one of them. The crystals bend the light, and the people they protect seem to dissapear momentarily.

When the coast seems clear, and every one is ok, the woman who yelled the spells stands in shadow (but light is around her) of the moon, on the rail of the balcony, a woman that looks exactly like the one in the pictured signature, complete with the expression.

Tomoe looks at her and tilts her head. ".. erm... thanks..." she stands up and dusts herself. "Who are you?"

Girl:.... ... "Esuna Tsumi" she said, looking at them. Her covers and robes makes her look rather tall and imposing over them. She sighs and says " i'm very sorry for what happened... it seems like SOMEONE doesn't seem to take things seriusly here!" As she says this, she looks up pissed, to the top of the balcony ceiling, and there he is, reading a small thin book, is Juno perched . His face seems to be quite buried in the thin book, moving his feet front and back, like a little child.

"Damnit, Juno! If it's once, if it's twice, i've told you a thousand times, never use the tops to test people out! ... Damnit. .. With one muttered curse, she jumps down "... What a way to make the whole Kingdom know of our presence.." She said as she walked to them "I take it you where all initiated? Sorry.. Juno is... weird. ... Oh... great... " she says, as she sees the guards, " now we're in trouble..
hey i just ate lunny how did he get out.  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:37 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"Well, thank you for your assistance, Miss Tsumi," Valdamt said courtly while bowing down. "And do not worry about the guards... I'll call them off."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar

(Lunny? who's lunny? you mean Juno? oh, sorry, he was out of the place, all of the time on the top of the roof, not ceiling, my bad ^^ wink  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
King Phar

(Lunny? who's lunny? you mean Juno? oh, sorry, he was out of the place, all of the time on the top of the roof, not ceiling, my bad ^^ wink

(i'm like as big as the cassel i'm a dragon i eat what i want to eat.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:41 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

Valdamt walks toward both of them. "Are you both alright? Damn... I hate it when he does this...." he sighs a bit. "Are you ok? Broken bones? Wounds? Cuts? Concusions?"

"dad we're fine" she said walking next to her sister  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

stands over the two phar asks "mined if i can get something to eat this was my lunch hunt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

He frowns a bit and sighs. "Juno, get your lazy behind down here NOW." Valdamt says with a comanding voice that would sent shivers down anyone's spine. "What have I told you about those... initiations of yours?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:44 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

stands over the two phar asks "mined if i can get something to eat this was my lunch hunt."
"umm yea sure" she looked around "dad can we eat now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:46 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
stands there "umm ok"

Valdamt looks up to him. "Sadly, Juno isn't on the menu... believe it or not, he's a good guy, and he's trying to help us.... as hard as that is to believe, it's true."  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"umm yea sure" she looked around "dad can we eat now?"
(um how do i say this well here it goes "i'm a huge a$$ dragon.")  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games