Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:32 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*as she felt the pain that Sam had in her wing... she walked intoo her body, and fixed it... compleatly, (to explain the feeling sam had while this happened)
it felt like water going through her body, and making it tickle all over her body, in a second she did so and then, a faint tickeling went through her wing before it was restored full healed, then Logen Walked out again looking ethernal before she got intoo the form she used*

Logen: "How are you feeling sam? ... i saw some of your memories while i was in your body... sorry if it felt weird but thats how i heal people"
"Thank you, I feel much better" Then in a nervous shocked voice "Which Memories! And no it didnt feel that bad...But what did you find out...about me" Fear on her face she looks down

*she looked at sam with a smile and said:*

"Nothing i will tell others... my dear"

Looks at her fear still in her eye's "Do you promiss, Im sorry if you found out...I didnt want anyone to know"

Logen: "As i said Nothing i would tell others ... only maybee discuss with you my dear"

*she said so smiling*

"Oh, alright...I trust you, Alright but it will be hard for me, Its basically why I have nightmare's, Oh yeah everyone! If I wake up screaming in terror dnt be worried, there just dreams" Grins
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 pm

"Someone has latched onto the ship.." The man pulls back his hood, and for a split second we see that it is Hiro, but a disguise spell enacts, turning hiro into his grandfather. (when he was hiros age.)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/0_08vil/355.gif

o0-Nate_River-0o

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Sam touches her Hair but it shocks her she squiks's and Jumps "Ow, mean hair"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:40 pm

on the otha side of the ship is anotha person but no one knows

King Yoshimitsu

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:40 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*as she felt the pain that Sam had in her wing... she walked intoo her body, and fixed it... compleatly, (to explain the feeling sam had while this happened)
it felt like water going through her body, and making it tickle all over her body, in a second she did so and then, a faint tickeling went through her wing before it was restored full healed, then Logen Walked out again looking ethernal before she got intoo the form she used*

Logen: "How are you feeling sam? ... i saw some of your memories while i was in your body... sorry if it felt weird but thats how i heal people"
"Thank you, I feel much better" Then in a nervous shocked voice "Which Memories! And no it didnt feel that bad...But what did you find out...about me" Fear on her face she looks down

Looks at her fear still in her eye's "Do you promiss, Im sorry if you found out...I didnt want anyone to know"

Logen: "As i said Nothing i would tell others ... only maybee discuss with you my dear"

*she said so smiling*

"Oh, alright...I trust you, Alright but it will be hard for me, Its basically why I have nightmare's, Oh yeah everyone! If I wake up screaming in terror dnt be worried, there just dreams" Grins

*in sams mind she heard*

Logen: " i should tell you this though: i have made it so that ca. 0.003 % of my soul is left there, in your subconciousness... and i will protect your brain and maybee help you take the best logical decitions... im not taking your freedom to choose urself... though if something happens that will kill your body your subconciousness will protect you... a little voice will be heard if i think it is suicide to go intoo the situation or something... and... now we can talk telepathically as someone calls it... and if you need my help... anywhere anytime... just think of me and the feeling that i gave you when i went intoo your body"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:42 pm

[{The Airship was long since gone >< why do you think that it is so slow??? --- Logen's winds was guiding it with amazing speed... i say Doh on your end!}]

Wacram Glaziuz

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 pm

Hiro (IN DISGUISE!!!!) turns to face the man, and whispers, "Kenji, you didnt.."

(just let him on the ship..)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:45 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*she said so smiling*

*in sams mind she heard*

Logen: " i should tell you this though: i have made it so that ca. 0.003 % of my soul is left there, in your subconciousness... and i will protect your brain and maybee help you take the best logical decitions... im not taking your freedom to choose urself... though if something happens that will kill your body your subconciousness will protect you... a little voice will be heard if i think it is suicide to go intoo the situation or something... and... now we can talk telepathically as someone calls it... and if you need my help... anywhere anytime... just think of me and the feeling that i gave you when i went intoo your body"
Sam's mouth drops she replys -Wow...just wow, and Thank you for trying to look out for me, I feel a string of hope- she closes her mouth then rests her head on her arm

ShinyToy

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:47 pm

Hiroshi Etai
Hiro (IN DISGUISE!!!!) turns to face the man, and whispers, "Kenji, you didnt.."

(just let him on the ship..)

didn't wat i aint gonna be at the castle alone
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:51 pm

"Get off this ship. Tell the king that he has no buisness messing with the rebels." Hiro walks back to Sam, and strokes her hair, admiring her wings.

o0-Nate_River-0o

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:52 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*she said so smiling*

*in sams mind she heard*

Sam's mouth drops she replys -Wow...just wow, and Thank you for trying to look out for me, I feel a string of hope- she closes her mouth then rests her head on her arm

*again in sam's mind she hear*

Logen: "You neednt worry, ill take the portion of my soul back if you dont want it there... and just so you know it you have 0.003% of my power now... use it well.. and just so you know it allso, i can make you better in using the power... and i will tell you one more thing... even 0.003% of my power is huge... i dont use much of my power becouse that would only destroy alot!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:58 pm

Hiroshi Etai
"Get off this ship. Tell the king that he has no buisness messing with the rebels." Hiro walks back to Sam, and strokes her hair, admiring her wings.

*as she felt the same she did when she had contact with her other soul portions, in sam's mind she asked*

Logen: "Who is that touching your hair --- just so you know it i feel whatever you feel whenever we have contact through my soul --- ill stop the comunication now if you want... and ill train you allso if you want... "

Wacram Glaziuz

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:58 pm

dont tell me u have sided wit the rebels
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:59 pm

Hiroshi Etai
Same jumps a bit Then looks up at him "Sorry, you scared me, I beleive we havnt really been properly introduced, Im Sam and you are"

ShinyToy

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games