Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:42 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"What you will get for this trade Im makeing is this, You will have Emence strength and Power, Just like you have always wanted, You will be Brave and you can help other's, You can Stop this War Darling, Sure you will be working for me, but you will have some freedome, the same as you have now"
She nods and See's in a lake with Mist Bodies with roteing Fesh are trying to escape, they are lost Souls...
"dont do it" he says looking at the lady "she will steal your soul and you will rot in hell, along with all of the other people who worked for her"

Saria looks down at him
She Turnes around and looks at them "Those are the Soul's Of siner's Its not my Doing, The only way you may become one is f you betray me my Dear"
he shakes his head "i dont believe you"

She Gives him a look saying 'you Shouldnt even be here you little brat!' Then looks at Saria With Kindness "You can trust me my Dear, I have watched you, sence the Day you were born"
Saria looks at her now "What will become of my friends?"
he picks up a bone "and you shouldnt either, your suppose to be dead and rotting in hell where you belong"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:43 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he screams gripping his hand "i will never tell" he smiles "and she shall die" he grabs his claws and stabs himself, he cries out and turns to ashes
damn it
hige fills all the ashes into a hollow ball of ice
jason help me find the antidote
he shruggs "where would it be?" he opens a cabnet and sees rows after rows of needles "uhh this is going to be hard"
check the labels of the needles and look for one that says antidote k
hige opens a chest full of glass jars
he looks around then looks at him "whatcha doing?" he asked seeing the glass jars
looking for the antidote
he never said if it was a shot a pill or a liquid so im checking them all to be safe

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:45 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he screams gripping his hand "i will never tell" he smiles "and she shall die" he grabs his claws and stabs himself, he cries out and turns to ashes
damn it
hige fills all the ashes into a hollow ball of ice
jason help me find the antidote
he shruggs "where would it be?" he opens a cabnet and sees rows after rows of needles "uhh this is going to be hard"
he looks around then looks at him "whatcha doing?" he asked seeing the glass jars
looking for the antidote
he never said if it was a shot a pill or a liquid so im checking them all to be safe
he shruggs and looks around "hmm its.." he closes his eyes "on her" she said looking at adriana "somewhere" he walks over to her "its a needle, small one"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:45 am

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"What you will get for this trade Im makeing is this, You will have Emence strength and Power, Just like you have always wanted, You will be Brave and you can help other's, You can Stop this War Darling, Sure you will be working for me, but you will have some freedome, the same as you have now"
She nods and See's in a lake with Mist Bodies with roteing Fesh are trying to escape, they are lost Souls...
"dont do it" he says looking at the lady "she will steal your soul and you will rot in hell, along with all of the other people who worked for her"

Saria looks down at him
She Turnes around and looks at them "Those are the Soul's Of siner's Its not my Doing, The only way you may become one is f you betray me my Dear"

She Gives him a look saying 'you Shouldnt even be here you little brat!' Then looks at Saria With Kindness "You can trust me my Dear, I have watched you, sence the Day you were born"
he picks up a bone "and you shouldnt either, your suppose to be dead and rotting in hell where you belong"

A Glob of Gope hits his mouth and he is thrown into a chair that chains him up Saria Looks over "Now for the Payment, You must Give me your absalute Loyalty, Or you could just deny My deal and go back and Have your vary soul Divowered by your every being or, You can Sign the Deal and I can Save you, and you will become the vary Queen you have always hoped to be for you people"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looking for the antidote
he shruggs and looks around "hmm its.." he closes his eyes "on her" she said looking at adriana "somewhere" he walks over to her "its a needle, small one"
oh ok then
hige walks away from the chest and opens a syringe cabinet
ok lets see
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:48 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria looks down at him

A Glob of Gope hits his mouth and he is thrown into a chair that chains him up Saria Looks over "Now for the Payment, You must Give me your absalute Loyalty, Or you could just deny My deal and go back and Have your vary soul Divowered by your every being or, You can Sign the Deal and I can Save you, and you will become the vary Queen you have always hoped to be for you people"
he growls trying to break free

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:50 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looking for the antidote
oh ok then
ok lets see
he walks over and gets the needle, he quickly sticks it in his arm and draws blood, he hands him the needle "you have to do the same, its the antidote, werid but i saw him doing it and it woke her up"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looking for the antidote
oh ok then
ok lets see
he walks over and gets the needle, he quickly sticks it in his arm and draws blood, he hands him the needle "you have to do the same, its the antidote, werid but i saw him doing it and it woke her up"
fine
hige sticks the needle into his arm and draws some blood
you better not have the flu
he hands him the shot

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:52 am

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Saria looks down at him

A Scroll and Pen appear floating infront of Saria The pen goes into her hand
"Sign it, then all your truobles and worries will disapear" She says Grinning evily
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:54 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
looking for the antidote
oh ok then
ok lets see
fine
he hands him the shot
he laughs "we cant get sick" he walks over to her, he sticks the needle in her arm and puts the mixed blood in her "there"
she feels the blood go enter her and feels it burning a little she quickly sat up and looks around "where am i?"

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:55 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Sign it, then all your truobles and worries will disapear" She says Grinning evily
he spits the stuff out "you will die saria, is that what you want? she will take over you and kill everyone you love"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:56 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
oh ok then
ok lets see
fine
he hands him the shot
he laughs "we cant get sick" he walks over to her, he sticks the needle in her arm and puts the mixed blood in her "there"
she feels the blood go enter her and feels it burning a little she quickly sat up and looks around "where am i?"
the real world for once
hige picks the ball of frozen ash up
come on we should get going and get saria and the kids brother

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:58 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
oh ok then
ok lets see
fine
he hands him the shot
the real world for once
hige picks the ball of frozen ash up
come on we should get going and get saria and the kids brother
"oh no" she said standing up "where did john go?"
he looks at her then blinks
she sighs "no" she turns and starts running "get him out of here will you" she said before disapearing
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:00 am

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he spits the stuff out "you will die saria, is that what you want? she will take over you and kill everyone you love"

She lauph's "Go ahead make your choice, Im a vary bissy Women I havnt Got all Day, Of course we could give you some time, To think it over Of course we will erase the Childs Memory, Come back tomarrow when Your friends are away Or asleep"
Saria looks at her "Alright"
The Scroll disapears and The childs memory erased they end up infont of the Fire place

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:02 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She lauph's "Go ahead make your choice, Im a vary bissy Women I havnt Got all Day, Of course we could give you some time, To think it over Of course we will erase the Childs Memory, Come back tomarrow when Your friends are away Or asleep"
Saria looks at her "Alright"
The Scroll disapears and The childs memory erased they end up infont of the Fire place
he looks around "who are you? and where am i?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games