Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
[yea thats true]

[... and if you are to demanding... that is kind of a pain in the a** biggrin --- just warning you razz ]
[lol im not demanding.....only to my bros anyways XD]
(i draw and ummm draw)
(thats kool, u should show me some of ur drawings one day)
i would love to see them what do you draw by the way?

lisening to emenem realy bored looking at un hocked scaner thinking

[well i do alittle bit of everything razz i draw, i paint, i write poems, i write story's i make 3D Renders... art is my lifestyle >< biggrin though no one has acknowledged me yet crying ... though i havent released any of my best yet razz allways seem to want more in the art smile ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:27 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(i draw and ummm draw)

[well i do alittle bit of everything razz i draw, i paint, i write poems, i write story's i make 3D Renders... art is my lifestyle >< biggrin though no one has acknowledged me yet crying ... though i havent released any of my best yet razz allways seem to want more in the art smile ]
[thats awsome, wish i can do all those things, u must b pretty talented]  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:27 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(i draw and ummm draw)

( i draw whatever i feel like, i hardly draw so yea, lol, okay imma start the rp back up) she swims around, washing the dried blood away
milo stands leaning agenced a tree faceing away from her whisleing a light tune.

(by the way what happened)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(i draw and ummm draw)

( i draw whatever i feel like, i hardly draw so yea, lol, okay imma start the rp back up) she swims around, washing the dried blood away
milo stands leaning agenced a tree faceing away from her whisleing a light tune.

(wat u mean? oh nothin much) she gets out of the water and shakes her wet hair around, she dresses and starts walking again  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:34 am
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(i draw and ummm draw)

[well, i only express meself through my arts, i have thought of exoressing meself through music to wink ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

[well, i only express meself through my arts, i have thought of exoressing meself through music to wink ]
[lol i express myself through writing it like poems and such]  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(wat u mean? oh nothin much) she gets out of the water and shakes her wet hair around, she dresses and starts walking again
walking after her he taps her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she screams and jumps, she looks at him her hand on her staff, she takes a deep breath and removes her hand "dont do that"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she screams and jumps, she looks at him her hand on her staff, she takes a deep breath and removes her hand "dont do that"
leaning close to her head milo whispers "sorry but something follows."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him confused "what do you mean?" she looks around "okay....." she bites her bottom lip before turning around and walking again  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him confused "what do you mean?" she looks around "okay....." she bites her bottom lip before turning around and walking again
nodding he followed after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:48 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she puts her hands behind her head and looked at the sky "do you like following me around?" she asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:55 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she puts her hands behind her head and looked at the sky "do you like following me around?" she asked curiously
smileing "sometimes it gives me something to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:56 am
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"uh huh" she said humming softly  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:58 am
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"uh huh" she said humming softly
mumbles something to himself something like this "and you remind me of her that reminds me when is it my turn to take care of her?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games