Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Sapphie got up off the ground to see Caesar and Scar fighting. Sapphie ignored it and walked off into the woods to her secret spot thinking Blaze would be there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:47 pm
Caesar quickly regained his footing but his fangs had grown larger somehow. ((O.O He has POWERS!!!!! We need Dare)) He leaped onto Scar and sank his LONGER teeth into his shoulder and felt them sink into a shoulder muscle.
Max ran to Amiko and began to nudge her everywhere checking for injuries.
Blaze left the secret spot trying to find Sapphire and make sure she was ok.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Sapphire made it to the secret spot and there was no signed of Blaze. Sapphire suddenly felt a shock of panic, "Blaze, BLAZE!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm
*Amikos body stayed still, unmoving. Scar roared, another hotter energy rolled off him, A white fire erupted around him as he shook Lukara free. She rolled on the ground and skidded ot a stop at teh waters edge. She weakly pushed off teh ground and staggered to stay standing. Scar wasn't weakening, to him, this was only another fight wiht a bear.*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 pm
Caesar wouldn't release his grip. Max closed his eyes and when he opened them they were glowing purple. He looked at Lukara sadly. He was about a century old. His master had been dead for many many years. He always lied about his age. He was a very powerful wolf and looked at Scar. He leaped over him knocking Caesar off. Suddenly fire erupted around scar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm
Blaze heard sapphire and ran to her,"Are you ok?"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Sapphire turned around and hugged him, "I thought you went off to join the fight, thank god you didn't," Sapphire paused and buried her face in his chest, "I love you so much."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 pm
((So... whats happened while I wasn't on?))  

Wolfy_Girl117

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 pm
*Lukara growled hateing feeling week. She stared up at Scar. her head tilted to the side slightly. a odd wind picked max up off Scar and set him next to Amiko. Lukara walked towards Scar. the fear completely gone from her eyes* -Softly- I am no longer afraid of you Scar. Nor is Amiko. *Weeds began growing around Scars feet. He looked down and ripped at them though Lukara kept walking, as though she was not blind in her left eye. scar backed away from her snapping in fear* Leave now. Or i will kill you. *Her eyes began glowing red (Like with the bear). scar snarled and backed away from them* I will have my revenge you stupid pups. Mark my word. You have NOT seen the last of me (Famous last words) *He turned and ran off leaveing the pack behinde him. Lukara stumbled loseing her grip on his mind*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm
((Earth to rp people!!! What has just happened?))  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm
((Max is a century old and has powers. Caesar lost it when scar came.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm
((Okay. I have to log-off soon. I will be on later.))

Storm looked at BlackRain and licked him. "I love you..." She smiled.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Vera looked baffled for a moment, unable to track the motions of the fighting. She let loose a frustrated grumble and sighed. She decided to follow Sapphire and help comfort the pups.

"S'okay, little ones. Trouble's past." She smiled gently to reassure them all was well. She sheltered them with her wings to make the little fluff balls warm and secure.

{You all post in such quick succession it's a bit hard to follow and so much fighting adds a bit to the confusion I beleive. }

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm
((haha... I know! I got lost... and sometimes the post don't make any sense!))

Storm wiggled closer to her mate and took in his sweet scent. Her brown eyes locked on his.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:16 pm
BlackRain nuzzled her and licked her muzzle,"I love you too."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games