Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:47 pm
NG, has your snake made any improvement?

_ _ _ _

I should be really happy about graduating, but I'm not. Even though I'm going to college, I don't feel like my life will be that fufilling. I'll always be unhappy about something, and I'll never be totally happy. Oh well. I'll just have to muck through life like I've always done and take what I can grab.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:20 pm
FogSage
NG, has your snake made any improvement?
I'm making an appointment for him this week. Last week we where just to busy.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:40 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
XD When I had a dog around that played fetch, I made a machine and taught him how to use it biggrin

*laughs* We just have me to throw the balls, but I can normally make it so he takes a while to find it XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:30 pm
I think it is really just time to have my ferret Blade put down. Ever since he got sick, he hasn't been the same. The sickness, don't remember what it is called but kind of like some type of ferret diabietes, is going to kill him anyways. Ever since then he has just been blah. He does not appear to be in physical pain, but he is listless. He doesn't play. Anyone one who knows ferrets can tell you right there that something is really wronge. Ferrets love to play. He used to love ot play. Now he has nothing. Not even a flicker of excitement. All he does is eat, sleep, and s**t. When I take him out, nothing. He looks around for a few minutes and then goes under my bed and goes to sleep. Honestly, I've known for a while now that we need to let him go. There is nothing left for him in this life. My dad however has been clinging to keeping him alive. As sad as it is to say it, I wish my parent's hadn't found Blade in time after the first attack. He is like watching a zombie walking around.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:50 pm
*hugs Kriss* Poor dear, you must be really torn. sad On one hand it must be hard to let him go and the idea of ending his life is painful, but on the other it is painful to watch him as is, knowing his life has reached its end.

I know you will do the right thing in the end, just don't forget you have many shoulders to lean on around here.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:44 am
We're all here for you Kriss! <3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:05 am
Even I'm here. Although depending how 'personal' it is *shrugs slightly* go to someone you feel comfortable to talk to.....  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:12 am
Hospitals suck.

I know I got home yesterday, but I still feel crazy and edgy the way I did from, what, two and a half days of being told to sit on my a** and rest while antibiotics got pumped into my arm.

I think I might rather have blood poisoning than be crazed like this.  

Shaviv

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Shaviv
Hospitals suck.

I know I got home yesterday, but I still feel crazy and edgy the way I did from, what, two and a half days of being told to sit on my a** and rest while antibiotics got pumped into my arm.

I think I might rather have blood poisoning than be crazed like this.

what were you in the hospital for?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:23 pm
Yeah, so, my roommates moved out today, and I started the process of getting my stuff together to get it out of my room and stuff. I went over to my friends' apartment to store some of it for the week or so while I'm gone. Well, during that time, they all packed their stuff and moved out. Fine, glad they're gone. But I knew I was gonna need some help to move stuff out of my room, so I waited for one of my friends, the one with the car, to get back from work so he could come over and give me a hand. We get over here and I find a note on my door that basically said "Clean up the s**t we left behind" I look around, and they left behind dishes, expired food in the fridge, cans of soup, towels, utensils, etc. All for me to clean up. They even expected me to clean out the fridge and oven, just because I hadn't cleaned up anything else. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if A) They had asked me personally earlier and B ) Had left me enough cleaning supplies to do it with. I'm thankful for the dishes and towels, I can use those. The food, I either put in the charity box in the lobby or tossed. I'm not going to clean the oven and fridge, simply because while I may not have helped with the other stuff, the manner in which they asked me to do it, isn't fair. I'm the last one out, and if I have to be charged because of it, so be it. This is bullshit  

Af Mas

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:16 am
I hate the art arena so much. Yes let's make me wait for 3-4 weeks just to tell me my picture is too big..when it wasn't that big in the first place..-_-

Plus, getting spam and flames on my art I've worked hard on is insulting..

I'm thinking of removing every piece that's up..as it's a waste of time..  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:54 am
*growls* Damn my sister.... how come I can't have any privacy but they can?

I nearly got found out that I'm a furry because my sister walked in on me when I was reading my favourite macro fur story and I was talking to my mate.... both I don't want my sister to see. And she also knows my password. She said that my mother had called me, but she was curious to what I was doing... so I 'locked' my computer.... but she started typing in my password so I had to quickly turn off the computer.

We both left after a small talk, and I went down to my mother, but then it hit me what she was going to do. I went back to my room and sure enough, she was trying to access my computer again. I stopped her yet again and she went off. So I disabled my computer by taking out the battery (it's a laptop) and went back to my mother. And she was telling my mother what had happened. My mother then started yelling at me to tell her what I was doing, but thanks to my quick thinking, I said I was on a forum (which was technically true) which my mother was fine with. But now I've had to change my passwords, lock my HDDs, and do a whole bunch of crap to prevent my family from getting into my laptop.

Now I'm paranoid to what my family will do if they find out about my 'secret' life style.....  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:41 am
Sigh: No good news in the Sallies...

Kris: I'm sorry to hear about your ferrett. But Di's right, you'll end up doing the right thing in the end, and it will be what's best for the poor ferrett. And you DO still have us here, and your baby mantises, of course! (How are they, by the way?)

Af: Sucks to hear about your crappy roommates. I have a major guilty conscience, so I don't think I could handle myself if I did that to my boyfriend when I moved out. Sounds like everyone's moving though....>.>

Crenn: Creepy family you have there...Doesn't anybody care about personal space anymore? And how did your sister get your password in the first place. The sad thing is, now they know that you're hiding something, they may not rest til they find out. Would it be better to just come clean with them? They're still family, and they should love you no matter what, right?

Shaviv: What were you in the hospital for?! Are you at least feeling better now? If not, GET WELL SOON! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:23 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:40 am
I agree, Di, people should be more open about the fact that they're furry. However.......the stereotypes make it difficult to tell the truth. Furry stereotype is a gay man in his 30's, wearing a tiger fursuit, talking about yiffing some "hot wuff boy" while he's surrounded by plushies, many of them sexual in nature. It's a known fact that a good majority of the fandom is comprised of gay men. Why? Maybe its because we're accepted for who we are, and not for who we're attracted to. Who knows? I know I just love furry art. *shrugs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games