Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"OW! DAMIT!" she claws on the Door she hits it with her knee and it finally open's Moments from the Spike's going totally throgh her she falls on the floore and her new wounds bleed she pull s out the Dagger from her foot that she droped "Ow..."

kat is that u kat hay its me max just join the dark but u and me can kill them with ur powers and we can take over the world and take over with good

She looks up at her "I wont re-join The Dark side that part of my life is gone...I WONT BECOME THAT HORRIBLE MONSTER THAT CRAVES BLOOD AND KILLING! and I joined the Good side to help other's..."

do it so u wont die ok im a spy thats spy on the good but i dont i spy on the evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm
she sighs tears running down her face "im sorry Kratos for yelling at you" she whispered, she sighned wishing she could tell him that, she felt like it was her fault for making him angry she stood up and kicked the wall "its all my fault" she screamed, she banged on the wall yelling his name repeatedly "im so sorry" she whispered sliding to the ground  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"OW! DAMIT!" she claws on the Door she hits it with her knee and it finally open's Moments from the Spike's going totally throgh her she falls on the floore and her new wounds bleed she pull s out the Dagger from her foot that she droped "Ow..."

kat is that u kat hay its me max just join the dark but u and me can kill them with ur powers and we can take over the world and take over with good

She looks up at her "I wont re-join The Dark side that part of my life is gone...I WONT BECOME THAT HORRIBLE MONSTER THAT CRAVES BLOOD AND KILLING! and I joined the Good side to help other's..."

do it so u wont die ok im a spy thats spy on the good but i dont i spy on the evil

She looks at her "You dont understand if I kill of the Good, Then that Evil side of me will come back...and I cant control it you know that! Then then Master Dark one will be able to Control me completely! But Fin...Ill Go back to the Dark side"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm
(ANYONE WHO WAS PART OF THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS ROLEPLAY PLEASE COME BACK.....WE NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU)  

Phoenix utashima

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Kratos wanted to say something to Sophia but suddenly he felt a pull. He stood up as he suddenly burst into flames. He knew what had happened...I'm being summoned... He wisped away in the last of the flames as he appeared next to River. He was in the darkness luckily as he was in his demonic form...the part of the demon that resided in him. He quickly regained control and changed back as he stepped closer to River. "How did you know how to summon a demon?" He asked in his usual hollow voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm
she jumped hearing him "i-i....." she bites her bottom lip, she stands up then hugs him "please get me out of here" she whispered "i cant take this torture any more" she closes her eyes trying to calm down, she shakes her head "i dont know, i just started to scream and yell then you appeared"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:37 pm
He hadn't realized it but his wings were still out. He tucked them into his back, hoping hse hadn't noticed. "There are only two ways of getting out...one is unknown to me...only you know it, because it is holding you and you must break it. The other is for me to be summoned again...and there's only one person who can do that at the moment...your father." He said quietly, suprised at her embrace of him. "I thought you hated me?" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:40 pm
she shook her head "i cant hate you, and i never will" she sighs "i know i yelled at you and well you know, its just ive never had someone who only feels hatrid and what not, it didnt feel right, i always think i can changes things but i guess i was wrong, i cant change you" she looks at him "im sorry, i know you dont like being close" she looks back down "im sorry for everything that i ever said"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Kratos said, "Don't be sorry for the truth. I am an empty shell, home of a demon. Nothing more. There's nothing left to change." He said quietly. He muttered, "I can never change..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:51 pm
she sighs "i wish to believe you but i cant, somewhere deep down i know there is something good, maybe even more" she turns his head so he looked at her "nobodys an empty shell, at least not forever....."  

Aprilbaby1

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She looks at her "You dont understand if I kill of the Good, Then that Evil side of me will come back...and I cant control it you know that! Then then Master Dark one will be able to Control me completely! But Fin...Ill Go back to the Dark side"

no he wont because we will kill Master Dark ok since u have more power then him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:54 pm
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
mt_high_girl
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no he wont because we will kill Master Dark ok since u have more power then him

"Well thanks but Im not sure...Im scared of MYself you know?" She gets up but lifts up her left foot because she droped her Dager on it "Ok Ill go back to the Dark side...and Maybe I can save 'River' To"  

iLacey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Kratos let his eyes look into hers. "The demon who made me this way corrupted my essence. He split the good and the bad and cast away the good from my body. The bad essence...teh one that resides in me...is merely an image of himself. It is the demon and it makes me the demon. I am only appearing in this shell of my former self because of memories...something he could not take away from me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:58 pm
( Can I reenter this thing?)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:01 pm
"im sorry to hear that" she said quietly, she sighs "so many cruel people these days" she whispered "i have to destroy my whole family, its the only way to stop him from spreading darkness everywhere, i cant allow him to, if he knows how to control these rings then he will turn me evil, i saw my future, Im the dark Queen, its in the prophicy written on me" she lifts up her shirt showing a skull with shadows over it, something written on it "i dont want to do that, so in order to stop all this i have to destoy these rings...."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games