Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 am
I wasn't linking newbs with homos lawl. I was creating a satirical situation in which that person is contradicting their own belief. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:47 am
DrunkenStyle
I wasn't linking newbs with homos lawl. I was creating a satirical situation in which that person is contradicting their own belief. ;D
User ImageUser Image

Well, It worked, So I gives you my lulzes

O Zhou O

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:50 am
Kieden
And your welcome Ragtime *gets ze tackle hug* /late

So your computer is a prude Nun Zhou? Lol, that sucks!

PISS s**t c**t f**k a** TITS!!!
User ImageUser Image

Its Not any more, But I'm keeping the filter on becuase I'm too lazy to change it.

Oooh, Trade request?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:40 pm
So here in Southern Cali we got a brief 5.8 that lasted maybe half a minute. The epicenter is in Chino Hills/Diamond Bar area, which is a couple towns over.

Haven't been in a crazy a** quake since Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines.

User Image
User Image

Also:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xXbx1u0PbkY  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Forgive my unusual concern, but Are you okay?

I've never been in an earthquake, So I dont know the likelyhood of okay-ness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:41 pm
No worries. It lasted like half a minute like all California earthquakes.

It's been a while since California gave me a quake.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 pm
Yeah I heard about that, people from back home are asking me about it but I'm in SF so I didn't even feel it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:15 pm
DS, I was in a 12-story bldg all the way over at Marina del Rey (south of venice beach) and we felt it there pretty strong. My office is on the 6th floor so I had a pretty good rocking motion going.

It's funny 'cuz one of my co-workers is from Boston, so when it started, he was like "Why the hell is everyone so calm?!?" We laughed.  

Fukujinzuke

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Fukujinzuke
DS, I was in a 12-story bldg all the way over at Marina del Rey (south of venice beach) and we felt it there pretty strong. My office is on the 6th floor so I had a pretty good rocking motion going.

It's funny 'cuz one of my co-workers is from Boston, so when it started, he was like "Why the hell is everyone so calm?!?" We laughed.

I'm sorry, but the idea of someone being in a big building during a earthquake instantly jumps to the outside of a man being flung through a window  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 pm
I've never been in a earthquake but tornado's and hurricane's are always fun. During tornado season I use to always sit on the beaches of Galveston Island and watch the water spouts shoot up to the sky. One time a water spout formed in a lake I soooo wanted to jump in it! tornadoes are another thing every one would hate to get hit by s**t and garbage in a big gust of wind. The strong ones every one are a sure to stay clear from thou!  

Kieden

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 pm
Daaamn, it got to all the way down there???

My coworkers FROZE. It was VERY quiet and the ones who panicked didn't even say anything. I just sat there and watched one of them run up to the doorway and cling onto it.

My dad got up from his cubicle which was next time mine and cracked a couple jokes to everyone lawl.

He and I experienced worse back in the 1990 Philippine quake so yeah.

Also, there was a slight aftershock that lasted half a second, and one of my coworkers just said "OH s**t" and in the blink of an eye he was gone. We got up and wondered where the hell he went but he went back from the door saying "...just kidding.......... >3>;;" because he thought it was gonna be a bigger quake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:53 pm
Kieden
I've never been in a earthquake but tornado's and hurricane's are always fun. During tornado season I use to always sit on the beaches of Galveston Island and watch the water spouts shoot up to the sky. One time a water spout formed in a lake I soooo wanted to jump in it! tornadoes are another thing every one would hate to get hit by s**t and garbage in a big gust of wind. The strong ones every one are a sure to stay clear from thou!

Galveston Island? In Texas? Waterspouts are a helluva lot weaker than land tornadoes though.

Also, when I lived in NJ, we went through hurricanes too, but it was safe because the hurricane was dying from its way up from southeast USA. XD  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm
DrunkenStyle
Kieden

Galveston Island? In Texas? Waterspouts are a helluva lot weaker than land tornadoes though.

Also, when I lived in NJ, we went through hurricanes too, but it was safe because the hurricane was dying from its way up from southeast USA. XD

And that's why I loved watching them, their harmless and cool looking!

Yeah, I have to go back there the 15th to finish school. I was a lil badass before I took up art so I fell behind alot. And when I did take up art it was my main focus and did none barely did any of my school work. But thanks to this school down on G island I should get my diploma by December.

Right now I'm chilling in some place called Palm Ridge in Pennsylvania with my well living auntie. I'ma go to NY and chill/ stay with some homies in a couple of days thou! It's peaceful in the mountains and all but I gotta see some ol buddies while I'm this way.

And I think I remember that hurricane your talkin bout! It was all over the news a few years back heading towards Jersy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 pm
Big Bertha lawl.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 pm
That's the one, sure dose ring a loud bell :F I think I was six at the time! All I remember is "Catagory 2" "Big Bertha's heading towards Jersey shore" Back then I thought "What's so special about a fat chick going to the beach?!?!"  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games