Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Sure sure! : ) All of my other Roleplays are sleepy right now. xD Ill start. : )]
Mia walks around the school ground with her hands in her pockets. She bumped into Akey. " Oh, Hey." She said looking at akey. " Sorry, Wasn't looking where I was going." She said chuckling. " How are you and your brother these days?"

(lol ok)
She looks at Mia and smiles "Hey were good! Well beside the fact that my brother is in our room with Mitsuki doing god knows what." She looks a little disgusted "But he's older it is what it is" She still looks disgusted "So how are you?"

Mia giggled. " Im good. This is the first time I've been out in days. Since.." Mia looked down.

Akey looks at her "Look its ok, I dont mind if you dont tell me just dont put your self down!" She hugs Mia "What ever it is its ok Mia" She says trying to comfert her.

Mia hugged her back for a short time. " Its fine. Its- its nothing." She lied looking back up smiling. " Wanna go prank Your bro and mitsuki?" She smiled deviously.

[ Hey, I have like 5 more mins. mmkay? ]

She smiles big and evil "Lets do it!" She say throwing her hand in the air.
(ok thats fine)

Mia smiled. " C'om on!" She laughed running to Akeys dorm. When they got there she grimaced. " Can you hear them?" She whispered to akey. " Should we knock on the door or pretend to be teachers? "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia giggled. " Im good. This is the first time I've been out in days. Since.." Mia looked down.

Akey looks at her "Look its ok, I dont mind if you dont tell me just dont put your self down!" She hugs Mia "What ever it is its ok Mia" She says trying to comfert her.

Mia hugged her back for a short time. " Its fine. Its- its nothing." She lied looking back up smiling. " Wanna go prank Your bro and mitsuki?" She smiled deviously.

[ Hey, I have like 5 more mins. mmkay? ]

She smiles big and evil "Lets do it!" She say throwing her hand in the air.
(ok thats fine)

Mia smiled. " C'om on!" She laughed running to Akeys dorm. When they got there she grimaced. " Can you hear them?" She whispered to akey. " Should we knock on the door or pretend to be teachers? "

She puts her ear to the door "Yeah you do it first to see what happens" she says trying to hear somthing still  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 pm
" Okay" She whispered giggling. She backed up and walked up the hall clearing her throat by the door. " Koi?" She said in a deep voice, almost exactly like his homeroom teacher's. " I need you in the hall, This instant. I will come in to get you." She said her footsteps loud as she turned the doorknob slowly." She was doing her best not to giggle.

[ Ill get on my DSI's internet. It'll look like im a newbie posting though lol. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Okay" She whispered giggling. She backed up and walked up the hall clearing her throat by the door. " Koi?" She said in a deep voice, almost exactly like his homeroom teacher's. " I need you in the hall, This instant. I will come in to get you." She said her footsteps loud as she turned the doorknob slowly." She was doing her best not to giggle.

[ Ill get on my DSI's internet. It'll look like im a newbie posting though lol. ]

Akey covers her mouth trying to hard not to laugh
Koi:*locks door going back to what he was doing*
Akey:well then *she wispers*
(mmk)  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm
(srry. was eating dinner. xD)
*still kissing, takes his boxers off*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry. was eating dinner. xD)
*still kissing, takes his boxers off*

(its ok)
*tail starts to rub again really fast in between her legs, still kissing going lower and lower to her chest then licks her chest going to her neck*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 pm
mmmm...*keeps kissing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm
Misuzu0614
mmmm...*keeps kissing*

*lays her down on her back kissing her on her stomach tail going even faster then before*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Koi:*locks door going
back to what he was
doing*
(mmk)

[ dsi internet is crap, this is last post maybe second last.]
Mia growled. " Mr. Koi, I have no choice." Mia said looking at Akey and almost cracking up. The Doorknob broke. " I am coming in." She said turning the knob again.. slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Koi:*locks door going
back to what he was
doing*
(mmk)

[ dsi internet is crap, this is last post maybe second last.]
Mia growled. " Mr. Koi, I have no choice." Mia said looking at Akey and almost cracking up. The Doorknob broke. " I am coming in." She said turning the knob again.. slowly.

Koi:*not careing if anyone sees*
Akey:*grabs Mia's hand as she heard Mitsuki moan alittle* I just hear Mitsuki moan Mia! *she wispered*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm
Mia gagged. " Lets go. " She whispered. " Sickos!" Mia growled kicking the door. " Do that somewhere else. Other people live her you know. " Mia grumbled. She would hear them all night. Her room was across the hall. Oh Yippe. [imma go now, sorry. Ill be on tommorow sometime.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm
*plays with his ears and kisses him again*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia gagged. " Lets go. " She whispered. " Sickos!" Mia growled kicking the door. " Do that somewhere else. Other people live her you know. " Mia grumbled. She would hear them all night. Her room was across the hall. Oh Yippe. [imma go now, sorry. Ill be on tommorow sometime.]
Akey giggled "Well that sucks huh?" She says
(Ok bye bye)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 pm
Misuzu0614
*plays with his ears and kisses him again*

*tail goes in, and Koi starts kissing her alittle bit above her waist, tail going in and out*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm
ahh... mhm... *continues kissing*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games