Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:54 pm
whoa .... eek

wow, this place has been loaded since the last time I came here. Nice art, I liked the fanart and that last linear art u posted.

There's also yu-gi-oh here, nice! XD. I made a somewhat dragon deck back then, still have it too (only have a few now crying )

------XD----XD---------XD----XD--------  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, hey! It's an honour having your presence here ^O^ You and kyangfan are like my sensei in art xDDD

Well, like you, I'm trying my best to improve xD Going slow though sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:02 am
me? a sensei? I can't even teach my brother XD

hmmm...but ur drawings are already great-- biggrin

hmmmm...maybe I should make a thread like this XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:46 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@kyangfan>
I guess you can say that rofl Blue eyes white dragon and red eyes black dragon! Kind of almost the same as the summoning tomes sweatdrop
A YGO card as a lucky charm? Wow. First time I heard of such xD

Heheh, well I have a friend who uses them as bookmarks! xd Sorry I haven't been on these past few days, my mom's been using the computer more regularly as of late... job issues, I think. cry

I LOVE THE DRAGON!! heart I'm sorry, you've probably heard me say this like a gazillion times by now... but I love it, I really truly do. mrgreen Your artwork is amazing, and the fighting momo and grunny make me giggle everytime I look at them. xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:15 am

@Len-sensei> ( 4laugh )
Hehe... You should! But you'll have to dig through the various threads in here since you've scattered your artworks in them xD
I don't care. You're still a sensei to me! xD

@kyangfan-sensei> ( blaugh )
Heheh... I like to insert humour whenever I can sweatdrop Like what I did to astarte dindel's. I made her accidentally stabbed her chubby chicky... sweatdrop Glad you like your dragon. No more kidnapping Len's? xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:15 pm
koromyst

@Len-sensei> ( 4laugh )
Hehe... You should! But you'll have to dig through the various threads in here since you've scattered your artworks in them xD
I don't care. You're still a sensei to me! xD

@kyangfan-sensei> ( blaugh )
Heheh... I like to insert humour whenever I can sweatdrop Like what I did to astarte dindel's. I made her accidentally stabbed her chubby chicky... sweatdrop Glad you like your dragon. No more kidnapping Len's? xDDD

No more dragon-napping-- I am a reformed character! biggrin ...At least, most of the time. *shiftyeyes* xd

And yeah, humor is the universal language! well, sort of... but it's very rare that one finds people who don't find anything funny at all! dramallama  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:32 pm
oh don't worry about that, my photbucket and deviant art account has a complete list of my artworks so I won't have any trouble. I guess I'll do that when I finish drawing some more art, and or on X-mas XD

I'm not a sensei! Now I feel old xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:21 am
Wow! Koro I had no idea! Amateur or not these are pretty darn good!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:02 am

@len>
Oh yeah... photobucket sweatdrop I didn't thought of that xD
Hey hey, sensei doesn't apply to just old people xP

@Gilla>
Gilla! You made it in here! xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:09 pm
yup, I have everything there XD

--I know but still---- XDXD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:14 pm
Hey hey koro, I pulled out that lineart pic I drew for you way back when... with any luck (and a kick in the seat of the pants) I'll get to coloring it all in. I think I remember basically what your avi looked like back then... well, we'll see how it turns out, eh? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 pm

@len>
It's okay to set up a thread in here anyway xD
I think the most active are us 3 for the time being sweatdrop
Bella drops in once in a while.
The rest... uhh.. occasionally xD

@kyangfan>
Hey, hey, kyangfan! xD You're doing the hey heys! rofl
Really? Really? You're going to colour it? xD It's basically orange and black with a dark maroon for the glol top or whatever it was called xD I can't wait to see the coloured version! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:42 pm
AUGH!

you draw so incredibly well.....>,< very nice indeed! 3nodding wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 am
hmmmm, ok I'll put up a thread, but i don't think I will for this week. its been a busy week XD

guess i am pretty active in here thats nice, and bella doesn't go to often now. guess everybody is busy  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:41 am
Jeez this place is chalk full now! Hmm...you would happen to want to draw me now would you?  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games