Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Storm Waltz (howdy y'all!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:28 pm
SF Creek
What is it with you people and harming poor Pico?! gonk
Pico? That's my Japanese name... Hey you! Human! Want to become one of my minions?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:40 pm
Well, lets make a deal Pico. If you calm down, I'm not saying stop being 'boss' or anything, but if you do, I will stop hating you. You are too cocky for your own good. You saw how the other Digimon wanted to tear you up back there. Now, feel free to strut about once you are an Ultimate or Mega, but not while you're a rookie. It will only bring more stress for you and Waltz.  

Digitized

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Gab Ghost
Well, lets make a deal Pico. If you calm down, I'm not saying stop being 'boss' or anything, but if you do, I will stop hating you. You are too cocky for your own good. You saw how the other Digimon wanted to tear you up back there. Now, feel free to strut about once you are an Ultimate or Mega, but not while you're a rookie. It will only bring more stress for you and Waltz.
Mega...As in Venom Myotismon? But...that guy is scary!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:12 pm
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

Well, if you really like your boss then he won't change much when he is VenomMyotismon. Digimon usually keep their root personalities when they evolve, and between battles he can stay as a Demidevimon.  

Digitized

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:52 pm
Gab Ghost
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost

Well, if you really like your boss then he won't change much when he is VenomMyotismon. Digimon usually keep their root personalities when they evolve, and between battles he can stay as a Demidevimon.
Yeah but... Even if his personality DOES stay the same I still think Boss as VenomMyotismon could spell trouble. He isn't exactly the nicest guy around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:52 pm
Boss I've been thinking about the whole 'double world domination' scheme of yours. Why would you want to do something so sinister?
Sinister is such a harsh word. I prefer evil.
Alright then, I'll keep that in mind.
The answer to your question human slave is that I deserve to rule over humans and digimon alike.
Whys that?
We don't need to get into such garbage as 'sensible reasoning'. Remember human slave, its just better to go with the flow.
Right Boss.  

Storm Waltz

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 am
Storm Waltz
Boss I've been thinking about the whole 'double world domination' scheme of yours. Why would you want to do something so sinister?
Sinister is such a harsh word. I prefer evil.
Alright then, I'll keep that in mind.
The answer to your question human slave is that I deserve to rule over humans and digimon alike.
Whys that?
We don't need to get into such garbage as 'sensible reasoning'. Remember human slave, its just better to go with the flow.
Right Boss.

Actually, if you do want to rule the world, sensible reasoning is a must. You must know how to outwit your opponents and without sensible reasoning you will probably get crushed under their power.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:02 am
zeromaru............. sad
zeromaru: *sleeping in a bed with injuries*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:14 am
....poor Zero. I'm in DIS-BE-LIEF.

Youta: Congrats to Waltz and Demidevimon though. They won their first fair fight. 3nodding

stare Bet it's just luck... stare

Youta: *sighs* Well, no use talking some senses to you... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 am
ok Zeromaru come back to u'r digivice and rest in there.............*Zeromaru returns to his digivice* don't worry u'll be fine after a little while (yay i got megaman star force leo!)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:30 am
Well, when Shade evolves I'll challenge you with my Gaomon!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 am
My Deltamon is a champion but everyone elses Digimon still seems cooler. emo

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 am
SF Creek
My Deltamon is a champion but everyone elses Digimon still seems cooler. emo

I don't know what you are talking about, Deltamon is cool :3 When I get a Gaogamon or, if you are ultimate by then, Machgaogamon, do you want to battle?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:36 am
Yea but Zeke and I have horrible luck in battles. sweatdrop
It was one battle, let it go. scream

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 am
SF Creek
Yea but Zeke and I have horrible luck in battles. sweatdrop
It was one battle, let it go. scream
User ImageI am Captain...

I have terrible luck at battles. crying