Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerwolf11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:10 pm
rush13
*as megaman sets up he sees his room mate and nearly kills him with his cannon*
who are you?

i am your new room mate and who the F**k are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 pm
darkesswolf11
rush13
*as megaman sets up he sees his room mate and nearly kills him with his cannon*
who are you?

i am your new room mate and who the F**k are you?

*after dark zero says that he calls his dog rush and tells him to attack*
sick him boy  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{ok thats screwed up i make a name and it happens to be one of your favs}i can see how creaking springs could get annoying
tye laughs

[yes it is XP lol but Funny...I hope you dont find out the 3rd or I will scream]
"Im not sure what you mean but Okay" She lauphs a bit
if you hear them then you'll know what i mean
{i hope i dont lolXD}

{I hope 2 cuz I will scream XD}
"Oh ok I got it now" She starts Lauphing "Thats so Wrong"
so wrong but so funny at the same time
tye laughs in the water making bubbles near his face

"Yes but It wont be Funny when Im trying to Sleep...Then I have to listen to that all night...Nasty" She starts Giggling "What are you doing?"
no clue
tye sits back up and looks around the area
you know come to think of it you could take that boy who likes you here on a date...we could put paper lanterns up and make it all romantic for you two  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:15 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{i hope i dont lolXD}

"Yes but It wont be Funny when Im trying to Sleep...Then I have to listen to that all night...Nasty" She starts Giggling "What are you doing?"
no clue
you know come to think of it you could take that boy who likes you here on a date...we could put paper lanterns up and make it all romantic for you two

She shakes her head "I turned Him Down...I cant Date Someone I dont know it Doesnt work like that For me, and Besides Im not even Sure he is My Type"  

iLacey

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:16 pm
suka awoke from a deep sleep. she yawned then sighed. "how long have i been asleep?" she asked herself. she got up and contuinues to search for her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{i hope i dont lolXD}

no clue

She shakes her head "I turned Him Down...I cant Date Someone I dont know it Doesnt work like that For me, and Besides Im not even Sure he is My Type"
well you two could go out to dinner and at least get to know each other
tye lays back in the water
if you want you could stay at my lace for the night and escape the sound of mating in your room  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:20 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no clue

if you want you could stay at my lace for the night and escape the sound of mating in your room

"I Dont know...I like starting out as friends, Get to know them That way you know" She sighs "That be Kool, But if its alright with your Room mate" She looks into the Water and sees her reflection "Do I look like a Hooker with My Bunny ears?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

no clue

"I Dont know...I like starting out as friends, Get to know them That way you know" She sighs "That be Kool, But if its alright with your Room mate" She looks into the Water and sees her reflection "Do I look like a Hooker with My Bunny ears?"
maybe to a perverted human but to anthros like us no
tal looks at her and sits back up
why do you think you look like a hooker any way?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deedee10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:23 pm
suka padded up to the spring that kye was in. she didnt look were she was going and feel right in SPLASH! "arrgh! heeeelp i cant swim!" she yelled before climbing out. "stupid spring...!" she looked up to see kye. "oh sorry" she sighed. she begain to pad of  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:24 pm
deedee10
suka padded up to the spring that kye was in. she didnt look were she was going and feel right in SPLASH! "arrgh! heeeelp i cant swim!" she yelled before climbing out. "stupid spring...!" she looked up to see kye. "oh sorry" she sighed. she begain to pad of
tye looks at her as she walks off
you ok?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:24 pm
walk's around just looking in the pendent seeing again a blank face  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:26 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
no clue

"I do not know" She lauphs "I saw a Hooker once with My ears they were Fake but she was also wearing a Black Bunny tail to" she rubs her ears "I like My ears though their soft" She looks at him with her Big purple Eyes and Smiles  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
no clue

"I do not know" She lauphs "I saw a Hooker once with My ears they were Fake but she was also wearing a Black Bunny tail to" she rubs her ears "I like My ears though their soft" She looks at him with her Big purple Eyes and Smiles
humans have weird tastes
tal sighs
i barely understand half the things they do  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:30 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

humans have weird tastes
tal sighs
i barely understand half the things they do

"Oh My Gosh I know...Ecspecially little Kids thier So mean if your Diffrent, and Then The Adults are all Perverted" She said Lauphing  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:30 pm
"why..."then he fly's off to the top of a building  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games