Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 pm
Raven was at the door wen she herd two not one fermiliar voices in Tsunades office. She hid to the side and listen to the conversation. she new one of them was tsunade but the other one was a blurr. she couldnt remember. *she was about to grab the door knob wen she herd plz come in little sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:35 pm
Santinzo decided he would look around from the waterfall. He teleported up there and when he saw nothing went back down. Sasuke he's gone. He looked at Kisame and saw that it poofed away. What is it with these guys and sending clones. He grabbed Naruto and went back to the village. He decided to go see Tsunade to tell her what had happened. But saw Raven outside the door. Hey Raven you up?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
*Raven looks over* RUN!!!!!!!!! * raven bent the air and pushed her out of the way when the door blew up and smashed raven bac into the wall*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 pm
Santinzo stayed put and looked at the door. It's Itachi. You are dead Itachi. Santinzo opened his eyes revealing the Mangekyo Sharingan.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:51 pm
*raven was trying to get out of all the rubble so she could heal her broken ankle*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Santinzo saw Itachi walking over to Raven. I don't think so. Santinzo yelled charging at him with Chidori in his hand. Itachi looked over to the right and then got hit in the stomach by Chidori. Don't forget my speed Itachi. Santinzo said watching as Itach came crashing to the earth.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 pm
*raven tries toget up but sumthin holds her back and wraps around her throat. she cant do anything with a broken ankle.* Crap . . . . . let go!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Santinzo turns to see Itachi grabbing Raven. That must be his clone. But I can't hit it or it'll explode. I'll have to get Raven away then hit him. Santinzo started to circle Raven and Itachi. When Itachi started to fall to the ground he ran in cut his hand off with his sword and threw Raven to the door so she wouldn't get hit with the blast. He hit the wall got up then took Raven to the hospital while Itachi was on the ground knocked out.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:13 pm
i am all rite said raven. just leave me here and ill heal it myself dont let itachi go.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 pm
Ok Santinzo said racing back to fight Itachi. Right when he got there Itachi was getting back up. Brother just stay down. Santinzo said. Not realizing it Itachi got back up and then Kisame appeared. "Santinzo you know why we are here." Kisame said. Santinzo looked at them. I know why you are here but you won't get through with it without a fight. Getting into his fighting stance ready to take them both on.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:28 pm
*raven finally finishes healing it* Just like new and she materialized rite to were naruto was. Crap . . I think i pushed her to hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:35 pm
Santinzo looked at the two of them waiting for them to charge. "Little brother give up and let us extract the 8 tails from you." Itachi said getting ready to charge. Santinzo then made 100 fire clones. Itachi Kisame you two are dead. The clones charged and the battle started to endanger the city without them knowing. Itachi went flying into the wall and Kisame lost his sword and flew through another wall.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:45 pm
*Raven coverd Naruto from flying debre*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Santinzo turned around and saw Raven. Raven take Naruto and hide her. We don't need them getting the last two tailed beasts.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:54 pm
rite! rite wen she was about to leave she turned around. Santinzo . . . wheres Sasuke?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff