Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
LAWL CHAT THREAD (formerly I'm back) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek shigeru(Ha no capitals just to spite you)
  Meh.....
  WOOOOOO yeah!
  NUUUUU HE BURNS MA EYES!
View Results

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:13 pm
I would've just accepted talkign to the friend but okay then.

Question 2:

You hear that a person is goign to beat down your friend with his gang after school on his way home. You're scared abotu what might happen, what are you going to?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:26 pm
Let me guess, the answer you desire is "Warn your friend, then alert the authorities" ?

Well, that's one of INFINATE answers. Stop asking philosophical questions... its impossible to even scratch the surface.

On one hand, you could get your friend to not show up, and get the authorities, on another hand, you could be vigilante and gather your own gang and fight the others.

You also forget the possibilities of perhaps your friend should get beaten down. As Bruce Wayne's faithful butler would remind you, "Why do we fall mister wayne?" "So we can learn to pick ourselves up" Maybe the experience would turn him into a cop, or a hero, like batman, who would in turn save millions of lives?

What's the point of these questions? See what kind of person I am? See what I would do? Learn some psychology while you're out learning how to see beyond.  

nitnit2

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:37 pm
good job 2 for 2 but my friend wasn't as clever as you was.... Man those bats hurt.....

I'll give the last question tomarrow i'm tired...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:38 pm
Like I said, philosophical questions automatically fail, especially against me.

Anyways, I gtg myself.  

nitnit2

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:02 am
Lol...randomness... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 pm
Oh god not philosiphical questions

1.The real point of them is to show if you are loyal to your friends, nice to your co-workers etc.

As crude as it sounds, suicidal people/cutters etc. are very selfish and are craving attention, have you ever heard of a suicide in a secluded place where you won't be found?They don't care how their family feels afterward.

Though you should not leave someone with suicidal thoughts alone, and yes it will help with most suicidal attempts, the selfish ones of course, however if someone is seriously suicidal they won't say anything at all, there one day gone the next

As a bonus most people who are truly suicidal are also homicidal, so maybe its better just to take out one person

Truly suicidal people also leave no notes as usually seen, if discovered at all, they are just dead

So in conclusion your friend isn't suicidal, he's just a attention whore, so give him what he needs then leave him alone till he needs more

2.Well of course most people would mull it over about whether or not they should go seeing as how it might involve self injury which is perfectly normal as most people are selfish in needs wants and fears, but it also carries the risk of your friend getting hurt

In this sort of situation there are about 4 different choices that could ultimately affect your future and your friends

A. Rush in blindly: To do so would protect the friendship but probably not your body

B: Think then act: calling the cops may be the perfect solution, however when and if the gang gets out of their sentence you will be a prime target

C:Ignore it: Probably just a joke right, if not then you can lie your way to safety, and pretend like nothing happened

D:Think then ignore: probably the most selfish, live with guilt, but hey you couldn't have done anything, right?

Other: My personal choice, if he's such a good friend...TELL HIM...and get him to safety, whether it be taking a different route home or staying after school.  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:03 pm
User Image Pokeshipping....

Aww both of you are adorable. *Huggles both of you*

Nitnit: :Stare: So I se You pulled off the bikini as soon as I left last night. It was cute though....

Zell: Your too cute, gonig through questions to test him ^^

A af a question fer you!

Its late at night at I
m being attacked. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? xD

Oh sorry I wasn't on earlier.... they don't allow you to turn laptops on on a plane D:

...Is loveUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:05 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~

Nitnit: :Stare: So I se You pulled off the bikini as soon as I left last night. It was cute though....

A af a question fer you!

Its late at night at I

Oh sorry I wasn't on earlier.... they don't allow you to turn laptops on on a plane D:

...Is loveUser Image

Oh yeah no hug for me talk2hand Leaving now (this thread)  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm

AZww I'm sorry, You don't have er manties on though..... *huggles.*

...Is loveUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:17 pm
Now for philosophical question 3

If your father is a heavy drinker and your mother is a a pathological liar and the two are about to get divorced, what should you do to save the marriage and the meaning of life?  

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 pm
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~

A af a question fer you!

Its late at night at I

...Is loveUser Image

User Image

Wouldn't not getting a hug be a good thing?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Raikage Ittetsu Uchiha
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~

A af a question fer you!

Its late at night at I

...Is loveUser Image

User Image

Wouldn't not getting a hug be a good thing?

User Image

WHY do you say that stare stare stare (getting ready to rant *puts on rant face*)  

Muleferdan

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:54 pm
@nitnit- you should thank me for all these posts your gonna get lol jk jk.
@rina- I didn't get a hug either crying crying
@Mulferdan- Manties!! razz
@Raikage- Are you new?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:57 pm
Raijin36
@Raikage- Are you new?
User Image

...I'm Honey.
User Image

iOath

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:57 pm
Raijin36
@Raikage- Are you new?

You don't deserve a hug talk2hand
talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
talk2hand mrgreen talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
spot the odd one  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash