Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:37 pm
((Well... your first post says drama... so drama it is!))

"He's gone isn't he?" Jonouchi asked, not a trace of smugness in his voice. "Figures. I'm pretty sure I know where he's off too. He'll have gone to the warehouse district on the wharf. That's where all the good stuff happens. We were attacked by a yo-yo weilding gang there once... Anyway, you should hurry if you want to catch up to him."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:26 pm
The note reads:

Seto,

Sorry I could'nt tell you were I was going before I left without a word. The boss seems to want me there, and in a hurry. I'm not entirly sure why, but it must be important. I'm taking Rin along with me, due to his request for me to do so. I should be home before to dark. See you soon..

Love,
Mokuba

InunaideGner

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:30 pm
((yup that is very true 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:01 pm
Saying a quick "Arigatou" to Jounouchi, Seto rushed out of his office, and down the stairs once again, ignoring his maids' shock and anger after he had nearly ran one of them down and didn't even stop to see if she was okay. Jumping back into his Corvette, he started it and sped out of the driveway, not caring about the loud sound or the black mark he left. Come on... he thought as he began driving to the place that Jounouchi told him about. I've got to stop him before he gets there...  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:03 pm
Mokubas combat boots splashed on the sidewalk as he walked. He came to a small halt as a tiny drop hit the toe of his boot. He gazed up into the dark black sky. Clouds covered the sky like a sea of black his eyes looking amazed at the sight. He loved the night and the rain, this night would be a lucky one for him. Then another drop landed on his cheek dripping down to his jaw. Soon followed another that landed upon his forehead and then the sky began to pour. His trenchcoat kept his body dry, but his face was covered in little drops of water. His bangs stuck to his forehead and his hair became damp and sticky. A light blue outline covered him in the light of the moon, a pretty sight for the eyes. However his eyes were cold and stern, but were trembling as if he was trying to show light. He was afraid that maybe he had changed, how would Seto take it he wondered.

Then for behind him a slight hum echoed down the streets. He gave a small turn to see what it was behind him. At that moment, there was nothing in sight. After awhile of looking over his shoulder bright lights hit the wall a distance away before a car started to turn the corner. First it was going at a normal fast pace, but once it had turned the corner, it began to slow down as it came closer to them. Coming to a halt by the side of the road which they were standing the lights flickered off. The door of a black mercades opened slowly as a dressy black shoe met the slippery pavement. The rest of the form emerging from the car revealed a tall blonde male, hair cut short in the back, but grew longer as it came to his face. His eyes were covered by glasses which reflected with his pale white skin against the moon.

He stood there for a few moments looking at the small boy in front of him, 'Could this REALLY be the one?' he thought to himself. This boy seemed rather on the small side. He had grown since he was thirteen, but he wasn't the tallest boy around. He didn't seem fit for a gang, what did his boss see in this one. Though he did have the Rin girl his boss gave to worthy members, there must have been something there. However, looking in his eyes seemed to have changed his overall persona. His eyes were cold, lost and confused. Also showing of sign that he was one you didn't want to mess with. 'He must have potential that cannot be seen..' he thought once more. A small grin appeared on his face, " Kaiba Mokuba is it?..." he asked. His voice was deep and soft, it reminded Mokuba of his brother in some ways.

Mokubas eyes widend at the thought, but shaking Seto out of mind he gazed back at the stranger with a force glare he picked up from his brother. " Maybe..depends..who are you?.." he asked coldly shooting a death glare, he wasn't in the mood for someone to mess with him. " Calm yourself youngster, I pose no threat. " he replied calmly his grin still on his face. He took hold of the shades on his face and pulled them off, stray strands of hair fell in front of his eyes. His golden blonde hair seemed to shimmer as it moved under the moons light. His eyes opened slowly, they appeared to be a pale light green, but the blue of the moon made it appear as sea green. " I'm Yoake..and I'll be your cheauffer this evening. " he replied with a small bow.

Mokuba gazed down at this man who was bowing before him, he cocked an eyebrow in confusion. " My cheauffer?.." he asked, confusion in his tone. The man nodded as he stood placing the shades over his eyes. " Thats correct, my boss sent me for you, he's meeting with your boss. So consider me as a friend..or at least a ally.." he replied with a smirk. Mokuba looked a little more relaxed, knowing he was in a gang as well. " Do you have any idea why my boss needs me tonight? It didn't seem as if it were for a usual routine.." he asked eyebrow still raised. " Yes I do..but it is a surprise.." he replied still with a smirk. With that he opened the passenger seat and stepped aside, " Come..a higher calling awaits you..MK.." he replied as Mokuba crawled in. Once the door was shut the car sped down the street turning the corner disappearing in the night.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:45 am
Rin stayed right where she was. She hadn't been ordered to come, and so she wouldn't. She knew exactly what was going on, and she also knew he would come back for her if he still wanted her. If not, someone else would pick her up.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:29 am
Seto had to slow down due to the rain, however he didn't slow down much. He saw no sign of Mokuba, but he wouldn't give up. As he drove, he saw a young woman standing out in the rain, making no move to keep dry. Curious about her behavior, he pulled over beside her, trying to not splash any water up onto the woman. Rolling his window down, he saw that it was... "Rin?" he asked. "What are you doing standing out here in the rain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:41 pm
Mokuba sat silently but then looked shocked. " Hey, didn't I need Rin, the boss is gonna kill me! " Mokuba paniced. He rubbed through his hair eyes wide with worry. His boss was easily annoyed and the smallest thing could set him off. Though he normally had a calm nature, he was ruthless. He looked in the back car window wanting to go back to her, he couldn't believe he left her in the rain. " Dont worry MK..shell be ok, shes use to it, besides, your brother has probably seen her by now. I wont go back there and have you taken, you need to see the bosses no matter what. " he explained keeping his eyes dead on the road. He didn't even look in the review mirror to see him. Mokuba looked back with a unsure look, he didn't wanna leave her out there. he then looked at the man in the review mirror, " Why are you concerned about my brother? " he asked. The mans eyes then glanced at him in the mirror.

" Your brother is of course unconfortable with this, I'm sure of it. And this is a meeting for you, not him. This is the night youll make a dicision on your own. And I dont want anyone to get in the way. " he explained turning his gaze back to the road. " This choice will be permanent, you cant change your mind after this, remember that. And your boss may be angered if you chose wrong. You'll understand once they explain. " he replied. The drops of hard falling rain slided down the windows. Spalshes were made by the spinning tires of the car. Mokuba gazed out the window in thought, what kind of friend leaves them in the cold. This was gonna be bothering him all night. He also wondered what was in store for him, but all he knew was, he was too deep in. And from here on, it may just get deeper. He had no clue what he was going to do, he wanted out, but he didnt know if their was a way. These people provided what he needed, they could feed his addiction. But he needed to stop for his brother, but it was becoming increasingly hard for him.

He rested his head on his hand as he counted the falling raindrops, the only sound he heard wa the humming of the car. The patter of drops of water against glass, and his own breathing. The rest of his sences were lost as he drifted of in thought. He closed his eyes letting his mind wander to better things. Images of Seto appeared, the feel of his own bodies being pull close to his brothers. Both were topless letting their bodies warth keep the other warm as well. Mokuba could hear his brothers soft yet strong heartbeat as his ear was pressed against his chest. Without seeing, he could feel his brother smile softly, feeling his brother gazing down at him. He was so warm, things seemed to be just perfect. His chin was tilted up by two strong fingers as his eyes met his brothers dark blue orbs. He watched his brother move in closer to him before his vision went black. Soon after his lips felt warm and began to tingle.

His eyes shot open leaving his world of fantasy. He ran a hand through his hair his eyes wide with shock. Wondering why he had imagined such a thing. And also, why did it feel so good to him.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:12 am
Rin looked at Seto, eyes big and innocent. As if it were the most obvious thing in the world, she simply said, "No one told me to come with so I stayed. If he wants me, he'll come back from me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:19 pm

Yami sat in his office, looking out the window at the outside weather. The rain was coming down hard, and he figured it was quite cold outside, just the way he liked it. The phone on his office desk rang shrilly three times before he answered in a deep, silky voice. "Yami speaking." His voice, along with the deep silked tone, seemed distanced and cold in a strange way. A second passed by before anyone answered on the other end of the line. "Sir, this is Hiroge. I just got word from Yoake that young Mokuba Kaiba is being brought to your establishment at this very moment." Yami gave a faint grin on the other end of the phone. "Alright then. You have my okay on things. Bring him over. I must see this boy that Daigenru has been telling me about." He stated simply before hanging up the receiver.

Yami got up out of his large, black, leather cushioned chair and walked across his office. He opened the heavy cherry wood door and stepped out of the dark depths, of his 'lair' as he called it, with a small yawn. He squinted and rubbed his eyes as they tried to adjust to the bright lights that lit his hallway. Yami walked down the hallway, peaking into each room to make sure no one was there. "Yugi, darling, I know you're home." He called out to the seemingly empty house. "If you can here me, I'm going to make a grocery list. A few of my friends are going to be stopping by for a chat." Yami sat down at the bar in his kitchen and pulled a nearby pen and notebook towards himself so he could write down the needed supplies. "Beer....Chips....Finger Sandwiches....and Cigars." He said to himself as he wrote down each thing. He placed the pen down on top of the notepad before picking it back up again. "Sheesh, how could I forget. We need milk." He wrote down the last item and left his spot at the bar. He plopped rather comfortably onto the couch. "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGIIIIIIIII!" He whined loudly. He knew his lover was home, and he knew he couldn't be around when the young Kaiba was over. He didn't want any of the conversation reaching his innocent Yugi's ears.

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:57 pm
In the bathroom, steam poured from the small opening on the bottom of the door. Small echos of what was considered huming came from the door. Inside the room was consumed in haze, the mirror fogged with the warm steam. After a few moments of humming, Yugi began to softly sing. Waterdrops rapidly hit against the glass frame of the shower. Yugis body was in a blur due to all of the steam. He prefered his water a little over warm, but not hot enough to burn skin. He did however, enjoy the feel of harsh hot drops hitting the sore muscles of his back. He let out a sigh as his body untensed, it was then that he picked up a bottle of Dove body wash. Yami loved how soft his skin was after he showered. He squeezed the wash on his loofa and bagan to scrub himself down.

His life had changed for the better once he and Yami became more intamite. He could still recall the day Yami admitted his feelings to him. It took him by surprise, especially due to it was in front of all there friends. The look on all their faces were priceless, the thought cause him to slip a chuckle. He loved the fact that Yami had grown attached to all of his friends due to all their adventures together. Though it brought them closer, he was glad all of it was over. It broke his heart when Yami almost left him, it shocked him when he had decided to stay. He was the reason he decided to stay behind, this thought caused him to giggle softly and blush. Once he rinsed himself off, he picked up the bottle of shampoo. He continued to think back on the past.

Yami was the best lover he could ask for. It filled him with delight when he did something Yami found adorable. Yami was always so gentle with him, always afraid that he would hurt him. Recalling the one time he allowed Yami to be as rough as he wanted while making love. The whole time he had been laughing cause Yami kept asking if he was being to rough, not loving enough, too fast and so on. After that, Yami just continued to be gentle, but he wished he could do those things to him. That way, Yami could be pleasured as well. Though he found it nice how Yami treated him, he was thankful and found that thier life couldn't be any better. He smiled, he loved thinking of how thier lives were. As he rubbed the shampoo through his hair, he heard a faint voice calling him. It was his lover, he let out a small sigh, "Oh darn." he muttered.

With suds still in his hair, Yugi grabbed a towel wrapping it around himself. As he tightend it into his waist he opened the door running out. His feet rapidly met the stairs as he scurried down the stairway. All he heard was his name, the rest was rather hard to make out. His name was repeatedly called, one was prolonged, he hoped that Yami wasnt becoming fustrated. He hated it when Yami was upset, and it was even worse if it was because of him. He began to pant as his breath escaped, the footsteps echoed through the halls. Finally he reached the bottom of the stairs. He landed on his feet with a thud, dripping on the carpet. One of his hands held the wall as he began to catch his breath. Soap suds trailed down along his cheeks landing on the carpet. "Sorry..if..I..took too..long.." Yugi replied as he tried to catch his breath.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:04 pm

Yami smiled to himself as he heard feet pounding against the floor upstairs. Yuugi was just too cute for words. He heard his lover scurry down the stairs and breath out his apology. Yami looked at the wet, sudsy Yuugi, and his smile just got brighter. "Nope, not long at all..." Yami stood from his place on the couch and walked over to the foot of the stairs, where Yuugi was still trying to catch his breath. Yami placed a finger under Yuugi's chin and pushed it up until their eyes met. "You look so cute when you're all wet..." Yami whispered before kissing Yuugi passionately. His arms wrapped around Yuugi's waist and pulled his smaller body closer to him. He pulled away and touched foreheads with the smaller man. "Mmm...Darling? Can you do something for me? A couple of the guys are coming over, and we don' have anything good to eat. Is there any chance that my little Yuugi's in the mood for some shopping?" Yami removed one of his hands from Yuugi's lower back and pulled a wad of money from his back pocket. He blindly took out five bills and placed the wad back into his pocket. He placed the bills in Yuugi's hand and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I made a list for a few grocery items. Five hundred should be plently, I think. You can go to the mall and buy whatever after the groceries. They should be here in about thirty minuted so you better get going." He said as he gave Yuugi a stern smack on the a** and a love nibble on his neck. "And when you return It'll be our fun time together...once we kick the guys out. Now, get upstairs and get ready....before I have to chase you..." A grin found it's way onto his lips and he ran a hand through Yuugi's sudsy hair. "Well...maybe I will chase you...and then join you... I should shower before company gets here."

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:30 pm
Yugi looked at his lover, still trying to catch his breath. His breath got caught as Yami approched him, Yamis breath hititng his bare wet skin. He shivered as his skin ran cold for a moment. He felt his chin being claimed, his eyes opened as he blushed. As Yami captured him in a passionate kiss, he grasped his lovers shoulders. His towel slumped down his waist revealing some of his manhood. One of his hands moved into Yamis hair as he became more passionate. Before he could comprehend, the kiss had ended.A small moan from the loss escaped his mouth. He kept his arms on Yamis shoulders as he listen to Yamis soft words.

His eyes opened once more as Yami explained what he needed. Taking the bills and the list from Yamis hands and looking it over. Of course, Yami asked for beer and cigarettes. One thing he didn't like about Yami was his habits. He had been trying for years to help him stop, but now he decided to try a little harder.Once the conversation was over, Yugi turned to walk away, before he felt a tingling sensation on his a**. His face turned bright red as he turned to Yami in shock. Placing a hand on his a** before letting out a shiver from the love bite. Yamis flirting cause him to blush more, wimpering when he suggested a chase. He remembered he still needed to rinse his hair, he gave a small giggle. "Yeah I'll be done with the shower soon, but once the guys leave I'll have you all to myself." Yugi replied with a wink before heading back up the stairs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:07 pm
"Where did he go?" Seto asked, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. If she knew, then she had to tell him. He had to save Mokuba before it was too late and there could be no saving him. The mere thought of being too late struck him in the heart. It was too soon for Mokuba to be losing his life because of gangs and drugs. Too soon for him to not expand his horizons. Too soon for me to lose him... Seto thought. He looked at Rin and wondered how she was before she had been brainwashed so. Had she ever been able to think for herself? Had she ever been able to really feel? Did she know what true loss was?  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:03 pm
"He went to headquarters, but they don't want you there." She stood politely, heedless of the rain, even though she was shivering with no coat on and soaked clothing.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff