Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:01 pm
The man looked at Harumi. "...." He was going blue in the face. Harumi's eyes became wide, although she had no memory, her fear of seeing death was inevitable. "STOP YOU'LL KILL HIM!" She yelled. The fear was apparent in her eyes. "Please don't!" She was scared out of her mind. "I don't want anyone to die...." She grabbed the suffocating man's hand. "...." Her fear was apparent, and the man's eyes widened at her shaking. "..." He started walking away dizzily, knocking into things until he turned a corner, then he leaned against the wall, looking at his hand. His eyes went wide and became blank from lack of air, and his heartbeat stopped. Harumi ran around the corner and saw him, and she fell to her knees. "He's..." She touched his cold hand. "He's dead...." She stood up shakily and began to ran off.

[[Now the question is.... Will...err... Snot... follow? Or will he stay where he is...?]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Snot emerged from the man's throat. He looked quite sorry, and was. He knew Harumi hated death, but had she known it was to save her she would have agreed or found some other way. Another way, though, was omething he could not afford at such a time. He became a pillar of water two storeys tall and threw a laminated paper airplane which bore this message:

I'm sorry you had to see that. You may think I'm a monster, and maybe I am for not trying to find another way. The fact is that the man was trying to brainwash you, and I could think of no other way to stop him from making the Harumi I know become a mindless puppet whilst you stood to defend him. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, visit me at 14 Grover Drive. If you decide to stay away, I'll understand.

-Snot

He then returned to ground level and slithered on home. His flat was small and dingy, but it was home, for the time being. And she may come looking for him, so the address needed to be true.

When he arrived, he sat on the trashcan which served as a chair in his house, staring at the door with a look of sadness on his face.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:24 pm
She stopped and turned, the airplane hitting her hat and falling into her hands. She looked at it carefully. "..." Her legs moved without much thought, her eyes staring straight ahead. "..." She felt like she needed to see him. Her memory was shot, and all she could remember was her name and the shade of blue that man's face turned, but that didn't stop her. Her body stopped at the door, her eyes staring at it. She quietly knocked, and a second later fear ran through her and she began to walk off, but ended up sitting on the ground in front of his door. Her eyes gazed at the sky, full of doubt and insecurity. [all of this at his door lasts around thirty seconds.] "...Wo Ai Ni...." Those words came to mind. They were Chinese for "I love you" but she could only say them, she had no idea of their meaning or significance.... or that those words were the first three words she said to Mobius when they met, and she came from Japan to China to the United States.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:32 pm
He opened the door and gave a weak smile. "You came. ...Wo Ai Ni."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:42 pm
(Sleepy time.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:02 am
Mobius Nightshade
Liquid was Mobius' nature. He poured himself into the man's nostrils and esophagus, staying put and solidifying at the pharynx. The man would suffocate soon enough... And if he was forced back into a liquid state, he could just fill the lungs and drown him anyway...

(Yes. I intended the codename to be hilarious, so that no matter how grim things get, everyone can still smile. And can you just imagine a bad guy yelling 'I'll get you Snot, if it's the last thing I do!!!' into thin air while shaking a fist? It's hysterical!)

(ur right it is!!! *laughs so hard she falls off her chair* fine i'll change it if its over sweatdrop )
she tryed to go and help them but a masked man came behind her with a cloth full of ether, she was out cold in seconds and was dragged off,
(happy?????)  

Kechero

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:43 pm
Harumi's face became red and she turned, looking at Mobius with her green eyes. "...." She stared at him and felt tears build behind her eyes, then tears began to fall down her cheeks as she ran up and hugged him, sniffing softly. "I...I don't know why... I don't even know who you are, but... I want to hold you if even for a moment longer..." She sighed. "I don't even remember anything besides my name and....." She shook her head. "Nevermind...I don't wanna think about it..." She let go and looked at me. "Tell me.... who... are you...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 pm
"My codename on the field of battle is Snot... for obvious reasons. However, my full name is Mobius Amadeus Nightshade. Take it easy, Harumi-hime. The memories will come back on their own. Would you like to come in? It isn't much, but it's home for now..." His face was sincere, his voice soft and reassuring, his speaking pace slow and gentle.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:16 pm
"Ahh... Alright..." She stood, her eyes hopelessly lost in his, and she grabbed his hand softly and walked in. "..." She smiled. "Mobius..." She didn't want to say his code name in fear of making herself laugh. Her hand reached out and rested on his face softly, and she brought her lips to his. She pulled away and placed her hand over her mouth with an embarrassed expression. She turned away, her face beet red. "M...Mobius... I...." She blushed deeper. "I have no Idea if I've done that before... but it feels like I've.. I've always wanted to do that..." She blinked, her eyes wide. "Ahh.. s-sorry!" She was about to move but managed to trip and fall onto him, her face resting in his chest to hide her red face. "Sorry!" She said muffled, looking up. 'This is De ja' Vu....' She thought. It was true though, a long time ago, when they were children, around nine years of age, she tripped and fell on 'Snot', but back then, that became an accidental first kiss, and because they were kids, they spit on the ground and wiped their mouths, and ended up becoming best friends[lmao] but now... the circumstances have changed....and so has their relationship. She was embarrassed, and if he paid attention, he would feel her increasing heartbeat. She blinked, blushing. "Are you ok Mobius...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:26 pm
"It's nice to see you know me, if at least a little bit. It makes me sad to know that we got into an arguement before your memories were wiped. Seeing your fear, your lack of understanding... It scared me, Harumi. I now value you more than ever. From now on, no other women! Just you! I swear!" He hugged her. "I've wanted to be with you since we first met. In a way, I was respecting you when I went for all those women. Sure, I'd score with them when I needed, but I never had to romance them, and I was only satisfying an urge. I was doing it half-assed the whole time, you know why?" He paused, then continued. "I was saving up for you. I can ******** just any person on the street, I'm a liquid! But for you, I wanted to make sure you wanted to before I even brought it up, and I wanted to learn to do it right so I wouldn't disappoint you. You always had control over when you wanted my love and how much, be it a kiss on the cheek or a full-out make-out session. The other women were just there because they had to be, not because they wanted to." He paused, then laughed nervously. "Wow... That was a little much to say to an amnesiac... I guess I just had to get it off my chest." He became truly human. "If you wish to smack me across the face, go ahead. I won't blame you."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 pm
"..." Her face was pure red, and her green eyes stared at him softly. "..." Her hand just rested on his face, and she rubbed his cheek softly with her thumb. "...I may not remember...but I..." She got herself up. "I think... that even if we argued... I would have eventually forgiven you..." She smiled. "I would never... ever slap you....for something so silly..." She smiled kindly. "I bet my personality is strange now that my memory is reset...." She hugged him. "I may be a bit confused, but.... I.... I....I love you very much....." She blushed. "I hope it doesn't sound silly...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:59 pm
"Not at all." He smiled warmly, tears in his eyes. He held her hand and began stroking it gently with his own thumb. "Not at all."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 pm
She sighed softly, then blinked. "Where... is that girl...?" She looked around. "She's disappeared........" She gasped. "You think somethings happened to her...?!"

[[g2g soon, it'll say I'm online, because my comp's still gonna be on, but I'm going to bed.]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:29 pm
(Ah. I guess I shall bid you good-night, then.)

"She's just as strong as we are. I could tell that when I... ahem... climbed aboard. She can handle herself." As she's done countless times before... I know that feel... "However, we can go check up on her if you're unsure."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:15 am
[[good morning!]]

Harumi nodded. "Ahh...What do you mean by 'Climbed Aboard...?'" She raised a suspicious eyebrow. Her expression proved that she was slowly building in anger at his term, and when she gets angry.... "Well.....?" She said almost angrily. "What does it mean??"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff