Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:43 pm
I blushed a bit, unsure if he was serious or joking. I gave him a light smile, turned, and ran from the clearing at an easy pace.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 pm
He sighed and fell alseep.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:58 pm
The gig went well, and I was walking down the street...something happened. I felt someone following me...I went to walk faster, but I was then shoved into a wall and then felt myself being thrown down on the ground. I tried to scream, but I was too scared.

((Ooooo Lore's in truble wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:01 pm
It was now daytime, meaning that he was restricted to the shade under the tree. He hoped Lore was okay... He couldn't even open his eyes with the intensity of the sun, much less do anything to check on her. His injuries made every movement painful enough as it is, anyway...

(Ooooh! She's on her own!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:35 pm
((*gaspeth* I'll make something evil happen to her...but I won't reveal what ^.~ I'll have her come back beaten, raped, and slightly bleeding. Will her blood faze him at all? I'm going back tino 3rd person))

Lore, pale, limpinmg, out of breath, and beaten, slowly walked back to the clearing from behind Mobius within the shade of the trees. Her foot steps were nearly silent, until she whimpered quietly from behind him. it hurt too much to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:10 pm
"You look worse than I do. Perhaps you don't wish to talk of it, and that is alright. I have a pretty good idea of what happened to you, anyway. This neighbourhood is nasty to human and vampire alike. I am thankful that you are still alive... And yet, I feel like... like scum. I couldn't help you, I couldn't even give you strategy, all because of that goddamned sun!" He sighed, then moved next to her, hising in pain with every movement. "I am burnt, battered, and you are bleeding. To be near you is quite painful, to say the least. But I love you, and you may need comforting. I am here." He hugged her gently, repeating softly "I am here."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 pm
Lore sniffled, unable to speak. Her voice hurt too much to even try. With pathetic whimpers, she curled up against him, her bruised cheek resting against his shoulder while a long horizontal cut on her neck stood out tantalizingly. "W....Wh...Why me?" she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:33 pm
"You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. It happens to the best of us. Besides, Our Lord in Heaven would not curse us without reason, and always finds some way to make it up to those deserving." He caressed her jawline with his index finger. "And you are far more than deserving, my sweet."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:38 pm
She blushed and merely looked up at him, tilting her head slightly. "I thought vampires didn't believe in god?" She blinked slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:40 pm
"It's not a disbelief in Him, merely a loathing. My kind despises Him for creating a harmful sun, but I still appreciate Him. He has blessed us other ways..." He looked at her. "Myself, especially."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:44 pm
Still aching and sore, Lore tried to sit up a little straighter so she was more level with him. "Blessed how? Special powers or something like it?" She flinched slightly when she took in a too shallow of a breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:47 pm
"He has graced me with your presence." He gave a warm, sincere smile, a heavy contrast to his cold, dead Vampirian form.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Her eyes widened slightly, embaressed and a little shocked. She glanced away, then looked back into his eyes. She searched them desperatly with her own, trying to see if he was lying or telling the truth. "...You...really meant it all along, haven't you?" She tilted her head again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:01 pm
"Of course. Why wouldn't I have?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 am
She shrugged slightly, but flinched at even that simple action. "Just...most people throw around that word so lightly, when it means so much."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff