Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:48 pm
(T.J. is my name. Do not wear it out.... Unless by partying... then wear it out all you like.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:52 pm
((crud, so close. I had two friends who were brothers that shared a computer. Their names were Justin and Trey. I was kinda hoping you would be those two.))  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:54 pm
(Actually, Justin and I do share a computer. My name's not Trey, though.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:59 pm
((I kinda figured that out from you calling yourself T.J. btw can you save Ryuichi from Gaara's wrath? I have no idea what Ryuichi did to piss him off.))  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:21 pm
gaara quickly followed him through the roof and kicked ryuichis face into the ground gaara quickly did his hand signs and shouted out his jutsu desert avalanche  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Ryuichi quickly performed a few handsigns and made a spear out of darkness and threw it straight into the avalanche, splitting it around his body.

((Quit godmodding, i need time to react, the auto-hitting is getting annoying.))  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:38 pm
Gaara quickly doges the spear and gosein for some mele attacks  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Ryuichi dodged the attacks with ease. He no longer wanted to end the fight with words, he took a kunai knife out and attached an explosion scroll to it. He threw it and hopefully the sand would defend Gaara from it.  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Gaara uses his sand clone to catch the kuni exploding the clone its self not gaara. gaara says" rain of sand" as it kept filling the clas room up with sand gaara was wondering what Ryuichi would do next.

( g2g )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Hayate appeared on the roof, and spoke down to Ryuichi. "Gaara is a unique opponent. He has already achieved part of that which you seek. He lives for himself. He fights for himself. He loves only himself. To defeat him, you must do the same. His is but an obstacle in your way. How dare HE get in YOUR way!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:39 pm
((So what do i do now? I got writer's block.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:50 pm
(You have two choices: Either defy my advice and use the optimistic, defend others spirit of the villages, or become a selfish, merciless b*****d like I'm training you to become. It should be reflected by your fighting style.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:55 pm
((Ah, but in reality i am nothing close to a selfish b*****d so i have no idea how to reflect that in a fighting style.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:01 pm
(The attacks would be ruthless, sneaky, and underhanded, doing damage in any and all ways possible. Defense would either use an opponent against themself, inflict damage to them if they attempt to attack, or merely convert to a counter-attack upon contact. Also, talk as you fight, using this new persona to portray the feelings, and the rest should come naturally.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:13 pm
((Umm, I really have no idea how to do this part, I am just not emo enough to be able to fully grasp what i am supposed to do. I am actually glad i am not emo at all.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff