Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 am
((kk))

Sero smiled. He liked his ice-cream in success of the mission and finding Seirah liked him. "I have to say, this is the best night I have ever had." Sero looked at Seirah. "And the only thing that makes it better is you being here." Sero smiled and continued to eat his ice-cream, but before he took another bite out of it, he gave Seirah a little kiss and continued to eat his ice-cream.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Fujuki laughed at the two and said "I uh.. gotta go do something" she said trying to think of a plan to get them together alone "Ill be out side ill be back in a bit" she said rushing out side and laughing some more.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Seirah blushed when he kissed her, only to have her blush deepen when Fujuki left them alone in the shop. Suddenly her eyes grew wide in alarm. "We have about seven minutes before we're discovered," she said, pulling Sero outside. "I'll need at least four to hook the alarm back up," she added as she handed him her icecream, shut the door, pulled out a small bag of tools and got to work on the alarm. Five minutes later she said, "Ok, we can go." Once they were safely away, she added, "Sorry it took so long, but I added a few new features to the alarm for the owner. Kinda my payment for the ice cream."

((again, I don't know if I'll be able to get on again this weekend. thanks for only making a few posts. biggrin biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 am
Sero was a little confused. He saw that there was only one guard. Was she just making an excuse so that they weren't together alone? Sero was a little confused, but happy that he found out that she liked him. Sero yawned. "Well I think I'm going to retire for the night." Sero gave a little wave bye to Fujuki and a little kiss to Seirah. "See ya!" Sero jumped from the spot and started to head to his house.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

xXSakura_ForeverXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:58 am
Lilli walked quietly down the darkened street. "I wonder why I'm always alone walking home at NIGHT...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Sero plopped in his bed. "Man...what a night. Had ice-cream, kissed a baeutiful girl...nothing can ruin this day!" Sero then heard a knock from the door. "Man...I'm too tired to get it." Sero, who wanted to sleep, went to the door and opened it up. It was the 4th's body guards. "May...I help you?" Sero looked confussed. "Lady Tsunade would like to talk to you about something. It's urgent." Sero looked at both of the body guards. "Uhh...sure." The guards nodded. "Lets go." Then all three of them jumped to the Hokage building. After a few minutes, with some bowing and introduction, Sero sat in front of the 4th. "Sero Uchiha." Sero still looked a little confused and looked like he just got out of bed. "Um...yes?" The 4th looked at him sterningly. "We need to talk...about a person named Madara Uchiha." Sero looked surprised. "The founder of the Uchiha Clan?" The 4th nodded. "You know that he is dead, correct?" Sero nodded, not knowing were this confersation was going. "Well, you were taught wrong. He's alive." Sero stopped breathing for a minute. "But...but how?" The 4th continued to look at him.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:47 pm
Fujuki woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt go back to sllep she felt something was wrong but didn't know what it was she heard a small voice in the back of her head and couldnt understand it.
((i duno what the bad thing is lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:30 am
Seirah was just about to go to sleep when Kurenai burst into her room. "Wake up!" ordered Kurenai. "I'm already awake, mom," said Seirah. "What's up?" Kurenai looked at her daughter and said, "Madara Uchiha, the founder of the Uchiha Clan, has been seen near the village!" Puzzled, Seirah asked, "Isn't he dead?" "He's supposed to be," Kurenai stated. Suddenly Seirah realized that this Madara thing was going to have something to do with Sero. "Got to go! Sorry, mom!" she said rushing past Kurenai and out the door. She ran to Sero's and was about to round the corner when she sensed that he wasn't there anymore. The Fifth Hokage probably summoned him to her office, Seirah thought as she lept to the nearest rooftop and continued to Lady Tsunade's Office.

((Tsunade is the Fifth Hokage. Just thought that you'd like to know.))  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:47 pm
((whoops. Sorry sweatdrop ))

Sero was in total shock. "You undrstand everything, don't you?" Sero slowly nodded. "Good. Now I don't want you to go and do something crazy like Sasuke and Itachi." Sero shook his head. "No. I'm not going to try to kill Madara." Sero had a mad, evil look on his face. "I am going to kill him!" Sero then launced out the window. "Stupid kid!" Sero was going at full speed. He stopped at his house on the way and picked up his Buster Blade. "I see...you want to kill me do you?" Sero immediatly turned around to see Madara. Sero growled. "Well lets see you try." Madara took out his katana. Sero yelled and clanged swords with Madara, but ended up being thrown out of the house, through a couple of walls to the outside. Sero got up slowly and held up his sword. "Madara Uchiha, of the Uchiha Clan." Sero got even more angrier. "I, Sero Uchiha, am going to officially kill you once and for all!" Sero charged again and clanged his swords with Madara.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:51 pm
Seirah heard the clang of swords and headed in that general direction. When she got to where she could see who was fighting she didn't hesitate to help. "Mage Eye," she wispered before dropping silently to the ground. She drew several kunai and laced them with poison. "Fly straight and true," she wispered, trowing the kunai at the guy Sero was fighting.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:02 pm
Sero did a quick 360, blocking both Madara and the poison needles. "Seirah, please don't get into this! This has nothing to do with you!" Sero looked angrily at Seirah with his Sharingon activated. Then he turned around, attacking Madara once again? "Oh, is she that important to you?" Madara smiled evilly. "Maybe...I should take her away from you." Sero then felt extreme rage at Madara. Now, he attacked more swiftly and deadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:06 pm
Like I'd let him, thought Seirah. She did a quick teleportation justu home and grabbed a few weapons, before teleporting back. She pulled out Asuama's old "knuckle-buster kunai" and put them on before drawing a few more kunai. She waited for the perfect timing before throwing them towards Sero's opponent again.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:46 pm
Sero was about to swing at Madara, when he jumped over behind Seirah and grabbed her by the throat with a kunai. Sero gritted his teeth. "I see...so she is a precious one to you..." Sero saw Madara have an evil smile. "I wonder what would happen if...I killed her?" Sero's eyes then turned blood red. "If you touch one hair on her head, you'll regret it...with your life!" Madara laughed. "What should I do? Kill the girl...or kill you?" Sero's ears began to grow bigger, only about an inch bigger, then his teeth started to somewhat grow. He held up his sword. "Your fight is with me Madara!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 pm
Fujuki tried to force heself to sleep but the voice in her head kept on getting louder and louder as if it wher yelling and scriming at her...then she decided to listen and the voice said that Sero and Seriah wher introuble...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:22 am
Seirah started to disappear just as Madara was about to cut her. Thanks for teaching me that mom, she thought as she slipped though the shadows towards Sero.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff