Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Gets up slowly. "Now I'm real sore." he says, with a small cut on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 pm
john-better then up there *breathing hard* dam it smells lets go *walks around the corner with his gun drawn* stay full alert people kidd bring up the rear joey help him sam help me take the front  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 pm
"Im sorry but it was either I push us all in or we all try to be heroes and get killed." Kidd shot off one more round then switched to a new magazine. Loud thuds could be heard as the zombies tried opening up the hatch. "We need ot move. Lead us outta here John!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Aznkidd712
"Im sorry but it was either I push us all in or we all try to be heroes and get killed." Kidd shot off one more round then switched to a new magazine. Loud thuds could be heard as the zombies tried opening up the hatch. "We need ot move. Lead us outta here John!"

(they cant open hatches)  

Megamanexe709

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:16 pm
(im really confused on this one im bailing ill just have ivan be in an abandoned house i might come back later when this gets less confusing)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 pm
sam crosses her arms "im out' she runs the other way, losing their sight, she had her radio but turned it off  

Aprilbaby1

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 pm
Megamanexe709
Aznkidd712

(they cant open hatches)

(OOC: Im just saying that they are attempting to.)

IC: "Alright then." Kidd pulled out a flashlight and held it with his pistol like cops were trained to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:19 pm
Toekiyo
(im really confused on this one im bailing ill just have ivan be in an abandoned house i might come back later when this gets less confusing)

(well i was going to have another STARS officer arrest u but only one character at a time it gets confuseing) {make another if u want try the rpd or stars)  

Megamanexe709

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:20 pm
Looks around, abit confused. "So which way?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
sam crosses her arms "im out' she runs the other way, losing their sight, she had her radio but turned it off

john-WATE.....*she was gone* s**t  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 pm
"SHould we split up? One of us go look for Sam and two head back to the station?" Kidd scanned the area, his light moving back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Sam keeps running, the water splashing around her "im getting out of here" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:24 pm
"I'll go get her." he says. 'And run like a chicken if I meet any more of those things.' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:25 pm
1:00 pm

john- the station is up here *opens the hatch* good it is clear *gets up there and helps the others up* ok lets get back the station and tell the chief what happend *walks inside* WOW WTF *several officers were trying to arrest people that where trying to escape with bite marks on them* wtf is going on  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 pm
Sam eventually finds her way out, she climbs out and looks around "where am i?" she asked  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff