Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 am
Nikura was still a bit shoked, but managed to come to and take stance in front of Sasuke. "Don't tell itachi and no one will have to fight. Obito you know I can killyou ifit wern't for Itachi!"Nikura looked at the wound on his chest. "I can heal you if you don't tell him. No one but us has to know about me healing him."Her blue eyes turned dark and she glared at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:27 am
"I don't need your help..." Obito spat at Nikura. "I'm leaving anyway, Sasuke. And you won't have to worry about me coming back too soon..." He said, turning to leave and started walking into the woods again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 am
nikura disappeared and reappeared in front of Obito stopping him. "Your not going anywahere until I know for sure Itachi will not hear about this...and if he does..Obito I'll kill you."Her eyes narrowed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:35 am
Sasuke watched with narrowed eyes as Obito left. When he was sure that the man was gone, he sank to his knees and closed his eyes, feeling his heart furiously pounding. He then looked up at Nikura and murmured, "Thanks...I guess. I think your buddies are waiting for you..." The scorn still showed in his voice, but it wasn't as pronounced as before. "Naruto and I will be fine."

Naruto sat up and, gasping, went to help Sasuke up, supporting his weight as he leaned against him, "Yeah...we'll be fine." he smiled, "Thanks for helping! I hope Itachi doesn't kill you!"

The two slowly walked back to the village. Sasuke staggered slightly, but when Naruto tried helping, he held up his hand to ward him off. He would be better in the morning...and then he'd be ready.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 am
"I'm not going to tell him. Now out of my way." Obito said, pushing her aside and continuing to walk again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 am
Nikura took off to go back to Itachi before he found out what she had done.

When she arrived Itachi was sitting in his room. Itachi saw her and looked up at her. "Nikura, I need you to go into the village in the morning."He handed her a list. "Get these things at the store. Now go to bed and do this in the morning."

Nikura went off to bed.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 am
"So, got you're little slave doing you're dirty work?" Obito hissed, walking into Itachi's room after Nikura had left. "How sad..." He said, "Is big bad Itachi scared?" he mocked, immitating like a little girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:59 am
Itachi glared at Obito. "I don't think your in the position to speak to me like that."Itachi said seeing his wounded chest. "Besides I need her to do this so I can keep this a sceret, they'd know what I was up to if I went out for it."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:10 am
"So you admit it." Obito said, a big malovent smile stretching across his face. "What are you up to..." He sighed, walking in further. "Don't look at me like that... I'm the one who took that freakin' chidori for you, you should be thankful." he hissed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:33 am
Itachi realized he just let it out when Obito said that. But he just looked in straight in the eyes. "It is none of your business what I plan, Nikura will soon find out how much trouble she'll be in for helping Sasuke...."His grin was evil and mischivous all at once. He nodded Obito off and went to bed for the night.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:37 am
Obito looked shocked as he realized what Itachi had just said. And soon enough the end of his own life would come if Itachi told her. "What am I going to do? I- I'm screwed..." He said, hitting himself in the forehead and sauntering off to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:03 pm
Nikura got up the next morning as the sun was rising. She walked outside after getting dressed and saw tachi waiting on her. "good morning Master."Nikura said and nodded."Good morning..not get to work."Itachi said and waved her off. Nikura Nodded and went into town.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:22 pm
As the sun shone its rays into the inn, Sasuke's eyes clenched tightly shut. Surprisingly, he felt as good as new. He felt no pain, and as he sat up, he felt as if he could take on the world.

"Sasuke! You're up!"

Okay...maybe not....

"Hi, Naruto..." Sasuke murmured, irritated as his teammate sat crosslegged before him.

"I can't BELIEVE you got your butt kicked by your older brother!"

Sasuke's shoulders shook as he clenched his fists, "Okay, Naruto...that's enough now." He leapt up and walked to the window, lifting a foot to the ledge.

Naruto gave him a confused look, "What? You're going out now? You just woke up..."

Sasuke ignored him and leapt out the window. Then, landing on the street below, he stood back up and stuffed his hands into his pockets before walking away. "Good riddance..." he murmured under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:17 pm
Nikura walked into the store trying to find the items on Itachi's list and was still not sure why he made her do such an odd task. "I hope he doesn't know what I did...if he does...Obito is DEAD..  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:42 pm
As Sasuke walked past a nearby shop, he stopped in his tracks and slowly turned his head to look in the window. Nikura was looking around for something, a list in her hand.

Curious, he silently entered the shop, sneaking up behind her. He turned to look at a few magazines on a nearby rack, sometimes looking out of the corner of his dark eyes to see what she was getting. If she noticed him, well, he would just have to seem inconspicuous.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff