Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosbringerxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:40 pm
(a'ight thanx Vamp)

Kaan straightened, his eyes narrowing and flashing an eerie yellowish color as the Vampires attacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 pm
They fired their guns at Benkei. He was astonished by the technology, but he still managed to block just the same. "What are those weapons, to spew such fire?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:35 am
Mobius Nightshade
"Then we shall welcome them as well."

(Oh, just great! As soon as you get on, I have to go to work! Fate, you're mean!!! Later.)

( crying ................what did i do???????!!!!!!!!! sweatdrop crying )
she drew her sword again and stood close to them, "if Kaine wants a fight i'll give it to him," she turned to them, "eneyone care for a bargan???? the one who gets rid of the most retards wins?????" she smiled as if this would be so easy it might as well be a game, she stood close to Slate, "well eneyone???"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:17 pm
(I was talking about fate, not Fate. Y'know... destiny and whatnot?)

Benkei now looked utterly confused. "What is a retard?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:23 pm
(well i kinda baced the name off of that and they are spelled the same way so i thought you where talking to my char, sweatdrop )
she laughed a little, "its just a nam you call somebody you don't like, or rather somebody you hate, but i ment the vampires we'll be fighting" she smiled at him,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:26 pm
Then, it dawned on him. "Do you mean to say they were dropped on their heads as children? Or kicked in the face by a horse, perhaps?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:33 pm
"she raised an eyebrow and held in laughter, "well yes that is how the term was created but now people just say it to insult eachother, i'm sorry if i have confused you....."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:37 pm
He smashed a few vamps into the ground like nails to a hammer. "Oh well. I suspect they're retarded in all senses now." He smiled.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm
she smiled and started fighting too,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 pm
Slate twisted her whip around one vampire's neck, nearly cutting it off, and threw him into several of his comrades, who also recieved the punishing blows of the razor sharp blades. "I will take you up on that bargain, Fate. What will you wager?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:24 pm
"You want a challenge?" He tossed a vamp into the air and swung his maul like a baseball bat, sending the vamp several kilometres away. Oddly enough, the vamp landed in a garlic patch and died of allergic reaction. "Can any of you lot do better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:02 pm
"hmm..." she narrowed her eyes playfully at Benkei as she wrapped her whip around the legs of three vampires who'd been standing a little too close together, and lifted them high into the air, slicing through flesh and bone, before snapping the whip and sending them to join his victim. "I'll do what I can."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:04 pm
He smiled at her, and continued to crush vampires.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:58 pm
(darnit chaos quit the rp since he can't play very much now)

Slate ducked away from a strike by one of the particularly fierce vampires and delivered a swift kick to his gut that dropped him, before yanking out a sword and stabbing him in the spine. "You have it easy, Benkei; your size gives you more strength to wield that massive weapon."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:07 pm
"True, yet I have to sacrifice agility and the ability to dodge, and have to compensate with my ability to block, attack, and strike swiftly despite my lack of movement. In a fair fight, you'd probably have an advantage over me if you steeled thyself and ignored my size." He smashed a vampire between his maul and a tree, smushing the lad's brains out and snapping the tree like a twig.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games