Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:08 pm
they turned around itachi activated his sharingan"if we are forced to fight her we will do it quickly"says itachi calmly"can't we mess around a little"asks kisame
"no we need to do it quickly"sakata nodds  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 pm
umm i was just seeing you....i havent seen another jinchurri for awhile and i wanted to see you....and you kind of pret.." blushes slightly and doesnt finish the sentyence and stands up,"anyway...so you mind if i stay here for a little bit? i have nowere to go..."  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:32 pm
Motako raised an eyebrow at him, " I dont mind, but Ryou might, you'd have to ask him. You can stay here intill he gets back, "
----------------------------------------------------
Ryou gasped, then activated his " god powers " making him invisible to everyone and everything ' I wonder why they want her so badly... her demon Kibashiro might have something to do with it.... ' Ryou continues to tail them, staying quiet and invisable  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm
ok thanks" he sits on the floor and takes out a book and starts to draw a picture of a sunset like its a masterpiece  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Motako tilts her head to the side, " I draw too, " She takes out her black note-book, and flips to a page in it. " This is a picture of Ryou, " she says, as she hands him the book, then walkes off to find out what was behind the door Ryou went through ( o btw Kibashiro means White Fang XD )
" A shrine? He must be really religious... " User Image
( this is the most recent picture i found that looks like Ryou XD )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:03 pm
meso looked at the picture,"wow...thats really good..."flips through the other pages to see other drawings like it"you seem to be preety obsessed with this guy huh?" he sits there and puts the book down putting his book away and starts practicing his moves..  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:09 pm
"What the hell just happened?" Hidan yelled, Kakuzu trying to stich his head back on. "Shut up... do you want you'r head on or not?" Kakuzu yelled back, biting the string and making it snap into place on his neck. "Fine..." Hidan retorted uncouthly... and pouted like a little girl. Kakuzu smirked and laughed. "Anyone else need any new limbs whil I'm at it?" He suggested, looking around. "I do... I'm still missing my arm from that battle with Gaara." Deidara said, walking over to Kakuzu with his disembodied arm. Kakuzu nodded and started to sew it back on. "After you've done this for me... how many times? I still can't get used to it..." Hidan said, cracking his neck. Kakuzu sighed and continued to focus on Deidara's arm. "Hey... I just realized something... Where are Kisame and Itachi?" Deidara asked, looking around curiously. Usually they like to partake in the action.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm
can i join this i got my character and everything

Name:Knilomika Lashigata (AKA Killa)

Appearance:User Image

Bio: born in the hood of the sound village Killa is wanted every where but the village hidden in the sound and the village hidden in the leaves.has a byakugan for an unknown reason  

Baby Jynx

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 pm
" I'm not obsessed with him! " She snaped at the boy, " I've been seeing him in my dreames allot, and thats my Dream Book. I put all my dreams in there, " she said as she turned around and went too look in one of the other doors.
(( yesh u can join ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:27 pm
Ryou decided to make himself visable. He appearded infront of Sakata and put his odd sword up to her chin, standing sideways not even bothering to look at them. then he made a swift movment with the sword, it cut all of their cloaks in half, he smirked then jumped back to dodge any attacs they might throw at him,  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:30 pm
"damn it"says sakata*man beast clone*raya turned into sakata*fang over fang!*she yells and hits ryou  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:42 pm
As sakata hits Ryou a puff of smoke goes up, a shadow clone " Did you really think i was going to be that easy to kill? " Ryou asked them sarcastickly as he came up behind Kisame and Itachi and hits their presure points making them pass-out, "Then dissapears again (( did you notice he didn't hurt Sakata? sorry im just trying to give off the vibe he doesn't like to hurt people unleas it's absoulutly nessicary. and in this case he thinks Kisame and Itachi are more of a threat XP ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:45 pm
((yea I know))sakata picksup kisame and itachi"god these guys are heavy"she sighs  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:50 pm
Ryou stares at her from his spot in the tree, he drops down infront of her
" You're not really bad are you...? You just said yes because you know what happenes when you say no. " He asked her almost sipatheticaly.
" I know what happened to your father, and im sorry. I've never had a father, I can uderstand only some of your pain..... " his voice trailed off as he looked away dissapearing again, " I'm sorry " came the voice of him one more time befor a soft breeze came through the forest, rustleing the leaves....  

--i--EmBeR--

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 pm
"ok sure. whatever." he said as he got up and walked to a door. He opened it and saw a study in the room. He walked in and sat down at the desk. He pulled the desk open and took out a book. He opened it and saw a bunch of pictures of the girl he just met. "by the way my name is meso...whats yours?" He asked putting the book away and walking back out shutting the door. "This guy has alot of rooms." He said as he walked over to her. to see her looking in a dull room."not alot of taste though...." He took a step closer to the room and tripped and fell face first to the floor. He had tripped over a rock that didnt seem to be there before"s**t." meso said as he got up rubbing his face.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff