Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:42 am
Edward wrapped his arms around her, kissing her softly.
Rosalie pulled Emmett all the way up to their room. "Come... on... Emmett. It's hard to drag you!" Rosalie said, shifting enough to get him to let go. "I have to get changed now," she said. Emmett let go of her, his steel arms crossing over his large chest. Rosalie returned in a long pair of jeans and a maroon tank top, her blond hair pulled up into a pony tail and coming out the back of a black baseball cap. "How do I look?" she asked, spinning once in front of him. "Like the most beautiful girl in the world," Emmett said. Rosalie smiled and kissed him lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Bella smiled up at him, and stood still, like a good girl.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Edward smiled as he pulled away. "Hey Bella," he said. He smiled his normal crooked smile that Bella loved so much.
Emmett kissed her, holding her back close to him. "Alright, let's go," he said, pulling away. He pulled her hand towards the door, pushing her against the door jam and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:27 pm
With a blush tinging her cheeks, she stared at the floor, and then her shoes. When did my shoes get dirty? She wondered suddenly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:18 am
Edward kissed her head. "Come on, Bella, let's get you home," he said. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along down the hallway. Edward stopped dead when he saw Emmett and Rosalie. He cleared his throat, getting the two vampires' attention.
Emmett pulled himself away from Rosalie and glared at Edward. "Do you mind?" he asked coldly.
Rosalie just stood there, her cold lips tingling. She fixed her baseball cap, making sure it was straight.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Bella stood behind Edward, peeking out at Rosalie and Emmett. Get a rooom! She said, laughing.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:47 am
"This is our room," Emmett said with a chuckle.
"Well, if you're going to do that, can't you get all the way in your bedroom first?" Edward asked strictly. Emmett stuck out his tongue at Edward and Rosalie barely cracked a smile. "We're allowed freedom to kiss wherever we want. He is my boyfriend... husband... one of those two, at the moment I can't remember which," Rosalie said, giggling at herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:11 am
Edward just glared and pulled at Bella's hand. "Come on, Bella, we should leave these two alone," he said.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:43 pm
Bella laughes and lets Edward pull her down the hallway. Don't worry, you'll kick his butt during baseball. She laughed again, excited about tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:34 am
"That may be true, but you never know with how he bats. He could send that thing flying and I might not be able to catch it," Edward said, one eyebrow raised.
Rosalie kissed Emmett once more, trying to make him relax. For a second, he just stared after Edward and Bella, the next he was his usual relaxed self, leaning on the door jam over Rosalie's head.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:15 pm
Bella smiled up at him and shook his head. I doub't it, but, we'll see.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:34 pm
"Come on, let's get you home," Edward said, pulling her along towards his car. "And sorry about them. Emmett just doesn't like me that much and Rosalie is... well, Rosalie is Rosalie," Edward finished with a sigh.
"I don't get it, Rose... I kiss you, Edward gets pissed. He kisses his girlfriend, we aren't allowed to say anything," Emmett said angrily.
"Hey, Emmett, don't worry about it," Rosalie said, putting a hand on his massive chest. "It's just because he doesn't want Bella to think that there's something glorious about being two vampires in love. He just wants her to stay human. I want her to stay human, but that's because I want her to listen to me. But that's not going to happen anytime soon, so I'm going to guess that Edward won't give us any easier of a time in the near future," Rosalie finished. "But that doesn't mean that I can't kiss you whenever and wherever I want." Rosalie kissed him lightly on the lips and put a hand on the side of his neck.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Bella smiled up at Edawd, then climbed into his volvo. I hope he didn't take what I said the wrong way, I was just playin' around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:07 pm
"He's a big boy, he can take it," Edward said, starting up the Volvo and pulling out of the driveway, driving much too fast, then arriving at Bella's. "Here we are," he said with a croaked smile.
Emmett kissed Rosalie back, pushing her harder into the doorjam behind her.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:08 am
Oh, I know that. I just don't like being on their bad side. bella shrugged, then climbed out of the volvo, and headed for the front door.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff