Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 pm
(( Just to let you know that Rokopelli is now home, along with her mate Silos - I believe DFA posted his info a bit further back, if not let me know and I'll get it for you~ Anyway, the apps below are for their babies and I got permission from DFA to post them both - hope that's okay! ))

----------

Name: Khaldun
Meaning: Immortal
Parents: Silos x Rokopelli
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Owned by: Kimaria
Description: Khaldun will grow to become the embodiment of frustration. As such he will become swiftly irritated and is prone to going off in temper tantrums. He's not an intentionally mean God, but does prefer to be alone as he gets less frustrated that way. However, despite wandering tendencies as he gets older, he will always think of Tuiat'tekam as home.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Patron God
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope.

Uncerted Image Link: xxx
Certed Image Link: coming soon, will edit this as soon as it arrives.

----------

Name: Mtafurahi
Meaning: you will all be happy
Parents: Silos x Rokopelli
Owned by: Dark Fire Angel
Description: Cheerful by nature, Mtafurahi enjoys every little aspect of life, and somehow manages to make a game out of everything and anything. She's happy and wants everyone else to be happy with her - after all, life is a game, and you usually only get one try at it. Might as well make it count!

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Patron God

Certed Image Link:  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Accepted! ICly, imagine that they had a big hunt/party to welcome Rokopelli and her family all home whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm
(( me again! @____@ sorry hon! ))

---

Name: Uddhava
Meaning: Sacrificial Fire
Parents: Makaa'kali x Ripuka
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Kimaria
Description: After a rather traumatising childhood, facing the death of his mother, the loss of his siblings and having to leave his pride at adolescent, this shy and gentle ex-Firekin is just as sweet-natured as he has always been. Wanting to move on with his life and make his mother proud, he is striving simply to live. He doesn't want grandeur, or epic adventures. All he wants is to settle in a place where he can be viewed as an equal.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Certed Image Link: xxx  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 pm
Name: Kilalanungu
Meaning: Hardy creeping plant
Parents: Bluu'mng'arizo x Phusa
Owned by: Das Tor
Description: Kilala's a sweet girl, energetic and fun-loving. But she's also a big dreamer, loving her daydreams and the dreams sleep brings her. Big adventures, heroic rescues, epic love stories...they all linger in her head. But she doesn't let that get in the way of things, no sirree! If things need done...well, she'll get 'em done!

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, since she was trained as an Ushujaa in her birth pride of the Aali'makabila. Huntress, if that's not feasible.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope. She needs a mate first, and then she's got a bit to wait anyways, seeing as she's going to be a perma-adol. (Need to get that RP done.)

Uncerted Image Link: Kilala
Certed Image Link: None, atm. Kir hasn't certed her litter's adol stage yet.

It would be a bit before she ICly joined. She's got another two or three RPs before her plot can lead her here.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 am
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:44 am
Name: Niyol
Meaning: Wind
Parents: - x -
Mate: --
Offspring: --
Owned by: MoonRazor
Description: Although he was born and raised a rogue and somewhat skeptical of pridal life, he has recently decided that, perhaps, it would be wiser not to dislike something he has yet to try. He is quite outgoing, the type that can make friends in an instant, and never afraid to have fun. He can be both charming and eloquent when he wants to be, and often uses both gifts to befriend others. Having been close with his sister, he seems to prefer female company, and his charm comes in handy when he feels the need to surround himself with female friends.
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, or Hunter barring that
Are you planning to breed soon?: Most likely not in the immediate future. He is involved with a mate plot with Dafina, though, so at some point. :3

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: [x]  

MoonRazor

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 am
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm
Name: Ezeoha
Meaning: People's King
Parents: Denahi x Rehani
Mate: Mosi
Offspring: Dayo, Altan, Dafina (+100million others)
Owned by: Krysin
Description: Once upon a time he was a very fertile youth, swinging from one lioness to the next and taking care of the cubs that followed in his wake that he had knowledge of. Fortunately, one lioness seemed to be able to tame him, and he now enjoys a life devoted to his mate and the children he has had with her. He's a nice, charming lion who can't pass up the opportunity to throw in a lecherous comment to his mate.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: Perrhaaappss

Uncerted Image Link: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/Krysin/SoA Uncert/Ezeohaadult.png
Certed Image Link: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/Krysin/SoA/ezeohaadultcert.png

Name: Dayo
Meaning: Joy arrives
Parents: Ezeoha x Mosi
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Krysin
Description: Dayo is a young lion who would enjoy the company of few to more. He enjoys having a small group of friends, those that don't mind that he's a little opinionated and a lot stubborn. He can listen to the opinions of others, but he tends to think that he's right. While not among the smartest of lions, he certainly isn't stupid, and can easily keep up in a conversation over politics or other matters.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nooo ): (Ezeoha is vastly disappointed.)

Uncerted Image Link: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/Krysin/SoA Uncert/Mosiadult1.png
Certed Image Link: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/Krysin/SoA/Dayocert-3.png  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Both approved! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 am
Name: Tameri
Meaning: My beloved land (Egypt) ; Egyptian
Parents: Gliri x Al-Hattal
Owned by: DarkHeartedSorrows
Description: She and her brother were born while their mother was still young. Her mother could not handle the birthing process and became very ill and close to death. More concerned about his sister than his niece and nephew, their uncle took them away to a place that could care for them so that he could nurse his sister back to health without the burden of cubs to weigh down on her. They will grow up with no memory of their mother.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth > Priestess
Are you planning to breed soon?: Too Young

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: --

----------------------------

Name: Sutekh
Meaning: It's a derivative of 'Seth' which is the greek for of 'Swtkh' which possibly meant "pillar" or "dazzle". Seth was the Egyptian god of chaos and the desert, the slayer of Osiris. Orisis' son Horus eventually defeats Set and has him banished to the desert. ; Egyptian
Parents: Gliri x Al-Hattal
Owned by: ShinosBee
Description: He and his sister were born while their mother was still young. His mother could not handle the birthing process and became very ill and close to death. More concerned about his sister than his niece and nephew, their uncle took them away to a place that could care for them so that he could nurse his sister back to health without the burden of cubs to weigh down on her. They will grow up with no memory of their mother.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth > Priest
Are you planning to breed soon?: Too Young

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: --

Both are seers.  

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm
It's not letting me edit my post, so I accidentally put Tameri's picture for Sute. This is his uncert.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:12 pm
Accepted! Such pretty young 'uns. I love how you guys have an adopted family lined up for them. ICly, just say their new parents let a scribe know they're adopting and then in the eyes of the pride, they'll be Val and Feleji's son and daughter. biggrin  

Successful Edit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am
Name: Runako
Meaning: Handsome
Parents: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Sabra Knight
Description: Runako is a quiet lion who cares more about others than himself. He is trustworthy and would be absolutely loyal to his pride and his family (should he ever find a mate) though he does tend to be a bit shy especially around females.

Runako was separated from his dear brother as a cub when their mother literally slashed Kimya's throat injuring his vocal cords. After that he fled in fear and now as an adult he deeply regrets that day since he feels that he could have at least tried to stop their mother.

Now he's wandered to this pride and found that he could really feel at home here. He wants to stay and become a guardian so he can defend it and others in a way to make up for his mistake as a cub.
What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian

Uncerted Image Link: [Runako]
Certed Image Link: None atm, I just won him from an event. But his plot quickly fell into place. <3

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff