Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:42 pm
((al where r u?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:01 pm
'Looks like this fight is for Gandohar......who is this guy anyway,' Link thought. Kiba still continued to growl at the murderer, as if saying back off you don't wanna test me. "Calm down Kiba, you can't go into a fight when you are angry, it will cloud your judgement." Link said calmly to Kiba, preparing for battle.
A few seconds later kiba sat down next to Link waiting for an order.
As for Link, he doesn't know if he should jump in and fight this knew foe or to back off since the villian challenged Gandohar. But in either case he is ready for the fight. Link started to prepare his sword, getting ready for anything that might happen. Kiba, started to watch Death closely.

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:03 pm
do...do u think he remembers...in one part of my mind i hope he does and that other prays that he doesent...but..will he... Aisu thought to herself. "d.." Aisu almost asked but stoped herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:07 pm
((has anyone been posting anything in this forum anymore? ))  

Amaya Marie

Fashionable Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:12 pm
((Not really. To be honest, I almost totally forgot about this! sowy crying ))

Unkar patted Gandohar's shoulder, as if encouraing him rather then giving him strength.

Death's mouth curved into a slight, malicious smile. His large sword gleamed in non eixstent light. The magic inside it and Death's magic gave it an odd glow, unlike Gandohar's steel blade.

Suddenly, and unexpectantly, a dragon tore through the roof of the building. It was black all around with large, fierce glowing red eyes. It roared at Gandohar, and started to snarl. It snorted a puff of smoke from its nostril. Nyrok whimpered at the beast. Gandohar lowered his blade for a second, and gave Death the opportunity to strike.

"Gandohar, get your guard up!" Unkar shouted. He knew what was about to happen, and winced at the blood he foresaw in his mind.
Just as Unkar predicted came true. 10yrs working for the man did that to me, Unkar though grimly

Death lunged forward when Gandohar lowered his blade. Death plunged his sword right into Gandohar's abs, making him make a sickening, inhuman sound. Blood spurted from his mouth and ears, and red tears ran from his eyes down his face.

Death laughed manaically. "You thought you could beat me?!" he laughed again as he dug the sword deeper into him.

"NO!" Unkar lunged forward to stop him, but the dragon made sure he couldn't get far. Unkar turned back. "Man and Wolf!" he said addressing Kiba and Link. "Is there anytihng you can do?!"

Death finally drew his sword from Gandohar. He casually took out a handkerchief and cleaned his glowing blade. He looked at Unkar, who was desperately trying to do something. "I will deal with you another time. And trust me," he added with a grin, "your punishment will be much worse." He grinned and the dragon snorted another puff of smoke.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:55 pm
Aisu lunges into death knocking him away from Gandohar as she drew her black sword that was almost her size and very thick but light weight and could break off into two swords. "remember me death?!" Aisu shouted at him with her guard up waiting for one of his swift movements as she prepaired to douge it her pale blue eyes started to grow black at the memories of him and Rage started to flow through her icy vains. her smirk was almost exactaly like deaths the evil grin was one of the few things that were alike between them.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Death effortlessly knocked her off her feet. He grinned. "I will not kill you, lest you keep attacking and wasting energy." he said calmly, but still grinning. "And of course I remember you, Angel." he mocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:11 pm
Aisu role back up and with "intense" speed Punched him in the side of the head and watched him head fly to the other side like a boble head she forced all of her energy into her hands and feet. they started to dimley glow a blueish color and she punched him again with a little more powerwatching his head fly to the other side she quickly jumped onto his shoulders in a handstand and through him into a wall. and her body started to ack for a second bacause of the engergy being forced into her hands and feet.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:23 pm
Death laughed and shook his head. "So you won't give up? Then feel my wrath!" His hands flew up in the air. His body was outlined by a black aura, and his eyes glowed black. A bolt of black lightening crawled around his body. He continued laughing during the whole process. Black outlined his facial features; his eyes and his mouth. Finally he put his arms down. He looked at the ground, then looked up at Aisu. He gave her a fearful grin. In an eerily deep voice, he said; "I possess power you will never see; that of a dragon. And that of a God! The very people you worship have sent me their power!" his grin widened.
Shadow patiently watched his master.
Death held out his arm and a black ball began forming in his palm. "Any last requests?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:38 pm
"gods? dont you mean demons Devils Gods are like almost always "good" a word you have almost never heared about yourself before...and really kill me?what a relife at least you cant tourcher me anymore right? and I can finally see mom again I remember almost nothing you hold all my memories of pain and happyness and sadness so? i mean really kill me even you could do worse! Heck Grandma could do worse! theres like 3 things you could do worse than the most painful slaughtering ever..." Aisu said calmly but mockingly at the same time.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:55 pm
((Now we're getting religious here...thats great for a non-God believer like me XD))

"There is only one God!" Death said, with his usual grin. "What is 'good' and evil'? The concept only exist in weak human minds. We are all 'good' and 'evil', according to their definitions. The only thing that exists is power; strength and weakness." Death said. "I never mistake 'good' and 'evil' for they are such human mind concepts, only for those weak." His eyes turned into slits as his grin widened and the black mass in his palm grew. "And don't worry; I will make sure you suffer a fate worse then death! You won't ever get to see your Mother!" He began to laugh.

Meanwhile, Gandohars bled like water on paper. It was all over the place, and Gandohar lay on the ground, groaning.

Poor lad, Unkar thought. He is still conscious even through this. He can feel all the pain "There is not much hope for him." Unkar said grimly. He carefully turned him over and placed his hands over the wound. His hands turned bright, pale blue. He concentrated all his power into it. He thought if he was doing the right thing. Do I have any aloe vera! He thought desperately. If I can mix that with one of that dragons scales and some of my power...that just might help.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:11 pm
"theres only 3 things im scared of and death or things worse than death dont scare me...sorry?" Aisu said meekly "so whatever..." she added her eyes turned almost fully black but still with a little tint of blue left. "well you never really did 'like' me so yea..." Aisu said to him.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:35 pm
"Very well then." Death said, still grinning. The black mass in his palm shot out into a beam, striking Aisu. It tore right through her heart, but Aisu remained living by the black magic. Unkar let out a strained gasp, but turned his attention to the dying Gandohar. The black beam quickly spread itself throughout her limp body. Black glowing lines appeared on her body, starting at the heart and spreading out throughout her body. Her face turned into a sickly pale color, her eyes were bloodshot and dark red. Death laughed as she changed. "I told you this was a fate worse then death!" he shouted to the heavens. "You will be mine! For the rest of your 'life' which will last all eternity, you shall serve me! Everyday you will be pained, but there is nothing you can do about it! You serve me! And you cannot be helped!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:48 pm
aaaaahhhhhhhh! we..ll....i..t...could...b..be worse! Aisu thought as her last free thinking before death took over everything. she felt pain and and sadness flow through her body with out being able to scream in pain.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:56 pm
((SHE CANT THINK))

"Now you will remain my pet." Death mocked, patting her on her head. But the unexpected happened.

Gandohar stood up. The wound in his stomach was great, but somehow he ignored it. Unkar watched in amazement. There was so much he yet had to learn! Gandohar stood hunched over. He held his gold hilted sword in his right arm. He looked up at Death, who's face betrayed his shock. Gandohar's red eyes were bloodshot, dried blood decorating his face like an over ornamented blade. Hid left hand glew gold, and he lunged forward and plunged it into Aisus heart, dispelling all the magic.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff