Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:37 am
That night*

The cell door opened and Kabuto stepped in again.

"Lets see if you brother will come to save you," he chuckled as she grabbed her by the arms and dragged her out of the cell  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:01 am
Sasuke arrived at Orochimaru's hideout before dark. His sharingan blazed as he looked around, no sign of him, Kabuto, or Chihiro yet.
"I'm here as you requested!" He shouted, "Come out and face me you cowardly snake!" He roared.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:04 am
Out of the Shadows, came out Orochimaru. He seemed calm and collected.

"Hello Sasuke," he said calmly, "A agreed heres Chihiro"

Kabuto thres Chihiro into his arms, she was trembling all over. Orochimaru was Chihiros #1 fear and Sasuke had never seen her so scared since the Uchiha Clan massacare.

"Wanna go on with the deal? If you do, we need to talk"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:24 pm
Sero stood over-head Kabuto, Chihiro and Orochimaru. "Hmph. I would let Sasuke beat the crap out of you, but why let him have all the fun?" Sero closed his eyes. Mangekyou Sharingon! Sero looked down at all of them. He did a back-flip off the top and landed in front of them. He got into fighting position.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:29 pm
When Orochimaru saw Sero, he clenched Chihro closer to him and out his grass blade sword up to her neck.

"Now now....we want a peaceful talk here," he said, "Sasuke, ready to tell you what I want...or do you want me to kill Chihiro right now"

Chihiro got as scared as ever. Sasuke had never seen her so scared ever!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:35 pm
"Too bad you want be able to move for a couple of months now. Mangekyou!" Sero transported him and Orochimaru to Tsukyami. "Now...to take care of those legs and arms." Sero had Orochimaru on a cross ((I'm evil like Itachi twisted )). For 3 days he kept stabbing his Legs and Arms. When he took him and Orochimaru back, it had only been three seconds.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Orochimaru got up.

"Interesting...Chihiro has Mangekyou also," he said as she looked at her as she got rabbed my Kabuto.

"Now Sasuke, the deal is...I will let Chihiro go...if you join me"

Chihiro tried to open her motuh to say something, but Kabuto shoved her hand on her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:13 pm
Hmm...he resisted my torture. He is different than before. Sero did some jutsu's. He breathed in deeply. "Fire Style: Fire-Ball Jutsu!" But instead of firing at Chihiro and them he aimed it at the ground. He then dissapeared from everyone.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Ryu had been watching the entire thing from Ryo's back. She decided that it was time to make herself known. Quickly, she dropped noiselessly to the ground behind Kabuto and Orochimaru. Winking at Sasuke and Sero, she put her hands behind her back and called forth two Rasengans. She struck Kabuto with both, knocking him out, before quickly jumping over to stand next to her two friends. "It seems like you're out numbered now," Ryu said as she looked at the unconsous Kabuto.

((sorry, i can't spell certain words very well.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:59 pm
Chihiro fell to her kness, shivering all over.  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 pm
(Aww, you guys couldn't wait for me? sad )
Sasuke charged up his Chidori and glared at Orochimaru, "I will never join you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:48 am
Ryu ran over to Chihiro. Helping her into a standing position, she asked, "What did you do to her Orochimaru?"
By now Ryo had glided to the ground. "Ryu, please have the Little One climb on my back. I will fortify her nerves with a dragon's chakra."
Ryu nodded. Picking up Chihiro, she sprinted towards her big friend. when she arrived by his side, Ryu jumped to his back and sat Chihiro down before rejoining Sasuke and Sero.  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:52 am
Orochimaru smirked ah she didged Sasuke

"Im am Chihiros #1 fear," he said with a laugh as he looked at Sasuke ," Awww...are you ginna kill me becasue you never seen her so scared before"

When Chihiro sat on Ryo, Ryo sensed something powerful inside her (its her Pheonix and Dragon). But Chihiro clenched her hair and started to shiver slowly now because of Ryos chakra.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:51 pm
"How about we just...disappear for now. This battle is becoming a drag. Anyway, Orochimaru, how about we put you to sleep...for GOOD!" Sero dissapeared into the earth. Suddenly 20 clones appeared everywhere, with Rasengans. Then the real Sero came out of the ground and then all of them made impact with Orochimaru. There was a giant ball of wind that covered up Sero and Orochimaru.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:42 pm
Sasuke made the handsigns he needed and sent a blast of fire into the whirlwind. He channeled the flames towards Orochimaru so they wouldn't injure Sero.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff