Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Zelkova=Helba? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:10 pm
Za Wardo
yokaiy
I thought you were The World?
What I meant is if you played IMOQ you made Kite's personality so you were kite biggrin

So everyone is Kite? surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:33 pm
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
yokaiy
What I meant is if you played IMOQ you made Kite's personality so you were kite biggrin

kinda, but in the way that kite is made up of all of us so... he's whatever we all think he is and my kite does not like guy on guy buttrape  

zawardo

Green Hero

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
yokaiy

kinda, but in the way that kite is made up of all of us so... he's whatever we all think he is and my kite does not like guy on guy buttrape

My Kite would take Piros to random fields just to watch him die... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:46 am
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
yokaiy

Well my Kite likes Elk with a hawt passion. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 am
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
yokaiy

Well my Kite likes Elk with a hawt passion. ;D

Mine was Moonstone  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 am
my kite was like the one in 4koma biggrin  

zawardo

Green Hero

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 am
My Kite's the nicest person in the world~ And bi. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:35 pm
yokaiy
My Kite's the nicest person in the world~ And bi. :3

lol and a bi XDDD  

zawardo

Green Hero

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:27 am
Has anyone considered Kite to be Zelkova? I mean, He knew everything, since he was part of it, and it IS possible that he grew to be a hacker because of it, to protect the World, just like how Balmung became an Administrator to the World because the wanted to protect the world that he loved. Just throwing Ideas out, but it does seem possible. Or maybe Shugo, since he was entangled in that mess as well (Not really calling it a mess or anything)

Any one who was intangled in the Original dothackers could be Zelkova, even the dothacker's children. Look at Mirelle (Sorry someone pked my spelling) She was the daughter of a dothacker, Mistral.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm
Cooro the Mute Wuff
Has anyone considered Kite to be Zelkova? I mean, He knew everything, since he was part of it, and it IS possible that he grew to be a hacker because of it, to protect the World, just like how Balmung became an Administrator to the World because the wanted to protect the world that he loved. Just throwing Ideas out, but it does seem possible. Or maybe Shugo, since he was entangled in that mess as well (Not really calling it a mess or anything)

Any one who was intangled in the Original dothackers could be Zelkova, even the dothacker's children. Look at Mirelle (Sorry someone pked my spelling) She was the daughter of a dothacker, Mistral.

I never thought about that. :0 That could be true. I kinda wanna think Zelkova is Kite.
But Zelkova doesn't really act like Kite, but who knows. Kite could have changed a lot.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm
That's an interesting idea. ._. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, that'd be awesome, but on the other I'm still convinced (despite what the strategy guide says) that Kite was actually Azure Kite. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 am
yokaiy
That's an interesting idea. ._. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, that'd be awesome, but on the other I'm still convinced (despite what the strategy guide says) that Kite was actually Azure Kite. XD

But I thought Azure Kite was created by Aura and was an AI. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 pm
Yes, that may be true, but who's to say that just because you have an A.I. that looks like you, you won't play the game? And It's true that Kuhn is Blackrose's brother, right? So, I think that the Idea that Kite is actually Zelkova is very possible. And If 'Tartarga' was an 'old friend' doesn't that mean that it MUST be one of the dothackers.

Also, if he inherited the Netslum, one would think it was the person who saved The world in the first place.

Yet again, tis only my theory.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 am
Cooro the Mute Wuff
Yes, that may be true, but who's to say that just because you have an A.I. that looks like you, you won't play the game? And It's true that Kuhn is Blackrose's brother, right? So, I think that the Idea that Kite is actually Zelkova is very possible. And If 'Tartarga' was an 'old friend' doesn't that mean that it MUST be one of the dothackers.

Also, if he inherited the Netslum, one would think it was the person who saved The world in the first place.

Yet again, tis only my theory.
Kuhn isn't Blackrose's brother... Kuhn was Sieg.

Kite was in college and i don't think he'd go back to the world after...you know what happened to Orca and whatnot? also if i could think of anyone other than Helba it'd be Balmung since he was still a the end of LotT^^ Also, kite would never let all that crap happen to the world he'd totally just take matters into his own hands, and kite is alot more mature than Zelkova, (no offense)

Spoiler for Tartarga: And Tartarga is the old man from IMOQ specifically Mutation who you meet when you talk to all the AIs in the Netslum before you fight Magus^^  

zawardo

Green Hero

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm
Oh goodness! *feels so embarrassed* Well... What I simply meant was that Just because they left the world at one point, doesn't mean they won't come back.. And Kite wasn't in college when the game took place. I believe he was in 8th grade.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff