Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:56 pm
"Well Mokuba? What do you think?" Seto was balancing a telescope, several stuffed animals of assorted sizes and a large rubber duck rather precariously. "Do we have enough to take back or what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:19 pm
Mokuba smiled brightly, " I think thats perfect. I never thought youd be so good at those games Seto. " Mokuba replied looking up at Seto. He was carrying a big white teddy bear plus a basket full of smaller stuffed animals. He couldnt believe his brother used all that money on those games, but it was a nice change. He was happy to spend time with Seto before he had to go to work and lie about his brothers death to the world. That was sitll gonna be hard but he knew it had to be done for Setos sake.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:40 pm
"Well, when they say game master, they don't just mean video games." Seto smiled and headed for the waiting car. He wanted those animals and things out of his hands as soon as possible. He looked ridiculous with them in his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:43 pm
It didn't help that Jounouchi was already sitting on the front steps and looking for the said car. "I didn't think they could take this long, heh, but I guess when it comes to the Kaibas they have a right to be out as long as they'd like."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:17 pm
"What are you still doing here?" Seto asked, getting out. "We're going down to drop these off at the orphanage. Do you want to come with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:25 am
"We finished moving your things a couple hours ago, but I still said I wanted to watch you get your hair dyed, now didn't I? And I'd be a liar if I wasn't here to watch." Jounouchi responded. "And yes, I would like to come with you, it'd give me a better understanding as to what your past was like somewhat. Very handy when you're adjusting."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:08 pm
"Alright, well, I'm going to do that first. It was sort of a... spontaneous thing." Seto said. Spontaniality(sp) had never been his forte, and he was going to call first, but still, this seemed big for him.
"I haven't been there in ages, but I certainly hoped it's changed hands. It wasn't a nice place." He commented, flipping out his mobile and trying to remember the number.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:24 pm
"I can understand, sometimes places like that reflect the people within them. Except for our pack's home, it just shows how I usually have a bad habit of slacking off. I mean, I'm still pretty good at leading the pack, it's just with hard work projects like that." He shrugged. "You get the point, besides, I really don't want it to change much..."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:55 pm
Seto had stopped listening as soon as he found the number. The place had changed hands and was now in the care of the daughter of the previous owner. She sounded decent enough and once he explained what he meant to do she squealled happily jumping up and down and dropped the phone. Appologizing she hung up and went to inform the children.
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Remind me not to excite her too much. That hurt." Seto said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:58 am
Jounouchi had been shocked by the sudden happiness that could be heard all too clearly by sensitive ears, he'd actually plugged them with both fingers, his expression indicated that someone had come up to him with a blowhorn and yelled directly into his ears.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:24 pm
Seto looked a little bemused at Jonouchi. "That's actually kind of cute. I like it."
He and Mokuba got into the waiting car.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:52 am
"It's not as cute when it happens to you. Gah, my ears are still ringing." Jou commented, following behind them.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:10 pm
"Don't worry. She probably isn't that loud in person. I hope she isn't... Women tend to faint around me anyway. Apparently it's something about a 'kid' who looks like 'that.' Or at least that's all I ever get out of them." Seto commented, a smirk playing at his features as the car sped along to the orphanage.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:51 am
Mokuba gazed out the window at the passing trees, it hadf been a long time since they had been to what he called home. It was the last place his brother was his brother and not a CEO raised by Gozaburo. It was the only other home he considered as such besides their home now. He missed this place, things were less stressful back there. He just hoped this pack would help bring back what was lost here ages ago.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:52 pm
Seto watched as things passed by. He had kind of missed this place, no matter how bad it had been, but he hadn't known how much until his feet touched familiar ground.
"Kaiba-san!" Exclaimed a woman who had been much younger the last time they met. She wore the years well, and Seto still recognized her. "It's been years hasn't it? I can still remember the little prodigy who tried to teach me to play chess. Always felt funny taking lessons from an eight year old... How are you?"
"Fine. Wonderful in fact." Seto smiled, ever so slightly. "You remember my brother too?"
"Yes of course." She knelt down in front of him. "You still haven't cut your hair have you? Mother would hate it now... You've grown so much..."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff