Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Wlaks out and wonders into the froest not to far still can see the where she just came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:55 pm
"I could have been inside watching my shows, but no I had to have some fun and go to the party." he mumbles to hmself as he begins walking again.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:57 pm
Hears mubiling and pulls out her Samuris who`s out there??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:00 pm
"What?! A person?! MAybe even more!" he says in excitment. "OVER HERE! CAN YOU HELP ME!?" he starts yelling.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Jumps and lands in front of him who are you holding her samuri out and yes I can help but first tell me who you are ??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 pm
"Well my name is Joe and I'm very lost." he said, stareing at the sword. "What is that for?"  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:11 pm
Protection got one if you don`t you can come in to the house and find one you like and are you hungry or thirsty I think I have some food and drink at the house do you like games?? Because I have some games you can play and A room you can stay the night And I`m Wolves fang My pet is a wolf and he like people are you a tgood soul or a bad soul??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:14 pm
"One question at a time please." he said, very confused. "I'm not hungry, whats with the games, and I guess I'm a good soul." he said, trying to answer all the questions.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Sorry she says as she puts away the sowrd cuting the top of her fingure very deep Owww!!!! she says in pain as it starts to bleed well answer the rest of my questions and do you like T.V.???  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:19 pm
"Ummm... Ya." he said, thinking he might have been better off being lost.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:22 pm
Your thinking somthing aren`t you well come on and you can meet the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:23 pm
"Others? There are others?" he said, thinking its not that bad as he thought.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:26 pm
Yes you`lll like them just watch out for my pet wolf Blood  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 pm
"Whats with you and dogs? What your not a... weredog?" when he says this, he starts holding in his laughter.  

hoplite323

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Pulls out her samuri do you like making fun of demonds her eyes turning red as blood then black and turns to look at him its not that fun when you have to fight them looks at him and smiles ??  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff