Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:01 pm
( i have to go take a shower and latin homework so i'll wrap it up for today) think about it deep inside you know i'll be back for you ( Taiki disapears)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:09 pm
You know me to well  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Hurry back so we can finish you cowred twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:23 pm
she was back in the soul society, in a meating with the capitain of 11th company.  

Kechero

SweetKeiks rolled 5 8-sided dice: 8, 4, 7, 2, 6 Total: 27 (5-40)

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Wakes up the next morning from a night mare then shakes it off eats some food from her bag the Wolves Fang protests where is that guy I want to kill him for what hes done she sniffes the air franticly trying to pick up his sent they she finds it and jumps through the trees to find him finds him under a tree good morning sleeping beauti wake up time to fight!!!! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:26 pm
damn it all this ruckus so early in morning tsk tsk didn't your mother tell ya to let people have their beauty sleep  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:30 pm
"No but do you need food ???wolves Fang asked with a worried look on her face???"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 pm
an enemy offering kindness to me what is the catch?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:41 pm
"No catch just thought you need food ??"wolves fang started to cry tears of blood that was black" please I want to be friends but all you do is want to take me away from all I do and well!!" she stands up and takes two steps but says nothing more??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:47 pm
please don't cry It is not what I want personaly I would let you stay here but they were my superiors orders no matter how much I don't want to listen I feel compelled to because of my debt to them but i really don't know what's right  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 pm
You think this is right taking a girl from her homee??"Wolves fang fell just take me but if you want a life let me show you and I can help you its very hard but what I can do is very powerfull she cried harder as she was on the ground her tears turned white and glowed as she turned to a human and fell over her white dress spred out the tears making a puddle as two wings grew from her back she lay there weak and covered in blood dark from the change  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:58 pm
"Awww, too damn bad." Vincent was aiming a five-barreled gun right at Taiki's face. "I can't forgive you for what you did."

((Gotta go.))  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Wolves Fang went over to Taiki and put her wings around him they vanished to a glazed froest she fell after the trip she was very weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 pm
hey are you ok (pulls something out of sleve) here drink this it will make you stronger  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Wolves fang stands up "you ok ??"she fals down and cuts her leg she gets back up her tears black again but still her wings and human form stayed thank you but I need to stay away from liquids she falls this time she hits hard on the ground !!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff