Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 pm
I finally got the WTF hat..finally..you have no idea how many boxes I went through >.<

I probably would have just done better buying it off the MP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:34 pm
I finally got a WTF!! I went through 40+ boxes... but in the end, it was worth it because I got this kick-a** hat(which I prefer over the OMG and OMFG), a ton of items that I think are kinda cool, but wouldn't have actually bought willingly, and a good amount of Gold from the items I'm deciding to sell(someone better hurry up and buy that Spartan Spear!!). Any one else think that going through all these boxes, and spending all that money(both gold and cash), is worth it for them in the end? domokun  

Pyro-Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:22 pm
Oh, where the fuck is my wtf and why the fuck did I sell it so cheap. Yah, I rebought one and basickly lost 70k from it in the process. I'm sure they will deflate tons later on, but oh well it's just Gaia gold. Plus in some sick way it makes the hat more special to me...wtf... <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:52 pm
The best two items I've gotten out of my 5 OMG boxes was one of those royal wigs, and a pink box, with a skeleton a close 3rd. Sadly, the pink box and wigs have gone down a lot since Thursday. stare Oh well. I was hoping for something more... unique. sweatdrop  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:53 pm
cyberknight1188
I finally got a WTF!! I went through 40+ boxes... but in the end, it was worth it because I got this kick-a** hat(which I prefer over the OMG and OMFG), a ton of items that I think are kinda cool, but wouldn't have actually bought willingly, and a good amount of Gold from the items I'm deciding to sell(someone better hurry up and buy that Spartan Spear!!). Any one else think that going through all these boxes, and spending all that money(both gold and cash), is worth it for them in the end? domokun

I say it's worth it!

I went and bought some more OMG Boxes today >.> I got 6 Ancient Chests and in the very first one I got another WTF Hat. And I got one Pink giftbox today. I opened it to find a fresh grass skirt. Before selling all the extra items, the fresh grass skirt, and that one WTF Hat, I had 76k. After selling all the extra items I now have 416k. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Now that I think about it, this was yet again another stupid thing Gaia has done. Not only are they ripping us off by making the new items near impossible to get, they substitute it with items worth 49 GC. This means the market is FLOODED with these items, thus drastically lowering their sellback value.

Thanks Gaia. You've ******** us again. =_=  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:53 pm
FogSage
Now that I think about it, this was yet again another stupid thing Gaia has done. Not only are they ripping us off by making the new items near impossible to get, they substitute it with items worth 49 GC. This means the market is FLOODED with these items, thus drastically lowering their sellback value.

Thanks Gaia. You've ******** us again. =_=

*Does a lil' dancey jig.* It's good to be a poor gaian now! biggrin

Now these cheapening items...how cheap we talkin' here? I might need to go on a buying frenzy. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:11 pm
Oh, just things like most sunglasses, Musketeer Tops.....uhh....dunno what else.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:31 pm
Keep in mind that the Gaia heads want Market prices to be on the low side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:22 am
It's one thing to want MC prices to go down. It's another to want prices on items which are available at any time in the shops to go down. My Musketeer top, which should sell for slightly less than what I got it for, perhaps 9800, is now worth about 5500. It's worthless. Do you see the problem yet? If I can't make money, even money close to what the retail price of the thing is, then there's no point in selling. I would lose far more money than what I paid for the thing.

I expect to get equal pay for what I put into things. Now, I've come to the conclusion that MC's will drop in price somewhat. I can deal with that. But when Gaia starts messing with prices of things that HAVE a solid price to them, now I'm worried.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:29 am
Don't be worried, just hold on to your store item till December blows over. Eventually the items will jump back to a more normal amount. It isn't like you should expect more than half back anyways. Gaia store price states that used clothes should sell around half price at retail, and you'll always be able to get that price by simply selling back to the stores.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:41 am
Krissim Klaw
Don't be worried, just hold on to your store item till December blows over. Eventually the items will jump back to a more normal amount. It isn't like you should expect more than half back anyways. Gaia store price states that used clothes should sell around half price at retail, and you'll always be able to get that price by simply selling back to the stores.

For some items they're actually more valuable when sold back to stores than if placed on the market. xd

I made over 1k in just shifting between the market and selling in stores with the stuff I got from the daily chance. (This was after several weeks of build up.) Quite a nice profit I must say.  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:31 am
Krissim Klaw

yeah, on the musketeer hat, I got an easy 11kback at the store  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:11 pm
New evolving item (pokes the moon)

As for the pora evolved into a baby polar bear. Rather expected since alien 02 had one he called a pora bear.  

Krissim Klaw

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:38 pm
The moon. . . it's so pretty. . . heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items