Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Casonova
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you use speed for?:
"Why, chasing after girls of course.~" He said promptly, "but not literal of course, that's just rude and inconsiderate to such beautiful delicate flowers. You should never pluck a tender flower you know.~" He would have said butterfly but that would just remind him of a certain somebody that he wasn't all too fond off.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:
"I believe strength works best with speed because the stronger your legs are the faster you can run, the faster you can move, and the more muscle you can show off to babes WHILE you're running all majestically for them." He nodded, with a charming smile, you know, the kind where your teeth sparkle for a moment.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?:
"The bigger they are, the harder they'll fall, and that faster you hit, the more damage it will inflict." He nodded, quite impressed by himself, "all the damsels in distress across all the acres will be calling for the great Casonova to save them~!"

Valentine's Day Bonus Question!
For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love?
"Uh, look at my other answers. That's how. Forgive me, but if I was able to answer those questions that had nothing to do with the ladies then you should expect me to be able to give a paragraph for this kind of question. So if I were you I'd spare yourself. Speed is too impress, if you really wanna know."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:54 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera

"For my enjoyment~ Speed is a wonderful thing to have. It's such a joy to feel the wind through your mane when you race."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:
"Intelligence, of course. If you're travelling fast, you need to be smart enough to look for obstacles that would otherwise harm you."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?:
"By keeping warm. If you're moving, you generate your own heat, and if you can move fast enough, you can get to shelter before a blizzard makes it impossible."

"If I had a love, speed would be beneficial if I needed to go to him quickly. Especially if he was in danger or something, though I'd hope he'd be able to handle it on his own."

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yuuka Kurokawa and Lorako
Participating Soquili: Zuilian
Link to Teepee: x

What do you use speed for?: The stallion pondered this for a moment before answering, "To help me protect those I care for."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Speed works best with intelligence. One should know when speed is required before they use it."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Zui blinks a few times and cants his head to the left, "Which great grey beast is that? This is a new concept to me. Would you care to explain?"

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love? A shuffle of his hooves and a cough show that Zuilian is slightly nervous about this question, "Errr...well, I suppose it will help when my mate has foals. If I'm far away it will bring me home that much sooner. Plus I can get something special that she wants for nibbling and avoid upsetting her." The stallion smiles and looks generally pleased with hsi answers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori
Link to Teepee: Click

What do you use speed for?: Well, it sure helps to chase after foals... I haven't really had to use it for that lately, though, so I suppose I'd have to say that I use it to run from predators.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Well~ I suppose I'd have to say Courage. Or perhaps a lack of courage.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Uh... The what?

Uh... Unless you're running away from love, I don't think it does help... And if you're running toward your love, if they're running away, I think you should rethink it.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Makette
Participating Soquili: Duskai
Link to Teepee: Link

What do you use speed for?: The mare ponders this a bit before speaking. "Running. I use it for running."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: She blinks and shakes the hair out of her eyes. "I'd say strength, because you need strength to run fast."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Duskai blinks and her head tilts to the side. "The what?" She looks around in slight fear for a 'great grey beast'.

"Ah... I don't know... maybe... to keep up with them? I'm not really.... in love... so I don't know..." she says, her cheeks warming and she paws the ground some.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Katjive
Participating Soquili:Cobalt

What do you use speed for?: Everything? I use it to fight, escape from fights, hide from others who want to fight me...okay, maybe it's just good in fighting.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Definitely Strength. If you're quick, but you tire out easily, then what good are you? You'll get a head start, but you'll be caught in no time.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: The WHAT of February? If it's gonna attack me, then...I suppose I'll either beat it to the punch and attack it, or I'll run the heck away from it!

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love?:
Uh...well, I won my love with pure kindness, but...I suppose being fast can help me protect her. After all, she is my beautiful princess. *blushes*  

Katjive

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Grey Dragon
Participating Soquili: Kal
Link to Teepee: X

"Running away." Kal blurted abruptly, before his mind caught up with his tongue and he had the sense to look properly embarrassed. "I-I mean, i-if something is chasing you, a-and it wants to hurt you, you have to be faster than it if you don't want to get hurt. Right?"

"Ah, stamina..." Kal fretted inwardly, drawing up on some unpleasant memories to help with his answer. "Stamina would be a big help, so you can run and run without getting tired. But if you lack stamina," he winced, "you have to hope you have intelligence, and can outwit whatever it is you are running from, and keep yourself safe that way."

"It won't." Kal almost seemed to sulk. He hated winter, and by February he was plenty tired of the cold, the snow, and the ice. "You can't run away from winter. You can't even run at all, if you go too fast you'll slip and hurt yourself." Suddenly he looked a great deal more nervous. "W-wait, y-you're not really t-talking about a w-wolf, o-or some kind of spook, are you?"

Kal simply turned as red as a horse could, and said something so broken up with his stuttering that it was completely unintelligible. Perhaps he meant 'so you can run away before the mare notices you making a fool of yourself'.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

To get from point A to point B sometimes. It is not entirely necessary, I think, but it can make the trip shorter.

Intelligence. Anything moving too quickly with no senses would likely get everyone else into trouble along with itself.

I will not help -me- very much -- I doubt speed can keep my feet from getting wet. Largely, however, I like the slow times.

Ah... perhaps allow me to run into her a bit sooner? The rest would have to be up to me.

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Sujieko

"To run of course. Or else to soar across the endless blue skies. The speed of flying is really refreshing, just feeling the wind blow through your high. Very exhirating."

"I should say luck because if one has bad luck, then speed is always used to get a quick getaway, don't you think?"

Sujieko blinked,"...There's a great grey beast of February?" He pauses before continuing,"Well, I have never heard of it, but if it is indeed a beast. I would rather not tangle with it so I guess I'll just run away if it can't be helped though it could be seen rather cowardly...?"

"...errrr...ummmmm...I choose not to answer this question."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:01 am
And bonus questions for February are now CLOSED!.

Stats will be updated soonish.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:45 pm
Bonus questions for March are now OPEN!

Bonus stats for February have been updated!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tsunake
Participating Soquili: Diriel

What value do you place on strength?:

"W-Well... I think being stronger would help someone be more brave. Then they can protect their families and friends, and never have to worry about them getting hurt..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: The foal is silent for a moment, thinking. "Um. I think both courage and intelligence are both pretty important... Courage lets you be brave enough to use your strength, 'n intelligence keeps you from using it in a bad way..."

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: "A l-lion? I... I guess to fight it off the best I can, I suppose. ...Even though that's scary..." @___@;;  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~

What value do you place on strength?: "Strength has a great load of value. Strength leads to both physical and mental well-being, because others often go insane from physical harm and-or abuse. And if you're physically strong, you can travel and accomplish great things, see great things, experience great things."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: "With strength... I think any would go, but I'd like to make the link between strength and intelligence." Taigi smiles, "it is obvious, as I have previously stated, that if one is in a good mental state, their thinking will be clearer and they will have more integrity to their name."

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: "March... Well, I think March will be a tough month for me due to... Personal reasons..." He looks off for a bit, then continues, "my strength will hopefully guide me and help me through my tough times this month, and hopefully it will indeed go out easily, like a lamb."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Cloud Runner
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What value do you place on strength?: A fair amount, it is fairly vital in some amount for survival.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: Hmm.. a tough one but possibly Intelligence. Strength without is a recipe for disaster after all.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: Wow, thats hnot an expression I have heard before, but March is the start of the great snow-melts and flooding. It is vital to have the strength needed to survive the rapid shift in season.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ivory_Feld
Participating Soquili: Parixaeus
Link to Teepee: Ivorys Teepee

What value do you place on strength?: Almost everything. Without strength, there would be no set placements in the world. The strong are meant to lead, the weak are meant to follow. Strength, both physical and mental is essential to survival. Without a pecking order, there'd be chaos.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Strength and why?: Intelligence. Unintellectual brutes don't make it very far now do they? Only the strong and smart survive! Besides, if primal force doesn't keep you on top, being smarter will.

How do you think strength will help you survive March, the month that "comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb"?: I can survive about anything, but added physical enhancement would allow for continued stamina against the last month of winter severities. Braving the last bit of the dead season to make way for the comforts of spring is a primary goal for me.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games