Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:58 am
Chaos looked up and sprinted after him, following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:43 pm
((I'm so sorry guys my internet went down for a while but now its up biggrin biggrin ))
Sureana went to go get the three that left out of bordome. Once everyone was back she sat down at the foot of the thick tree that her house was build on. "Well because there are so many of us here I thought it might be useful if we all introduce ourselves. Its also nice to know what your feeding habits are. That way we, people like myself who doesn't feed on humans, don't freak out every time we find someone dead in the woods. Also I wish that those of you who do feed on humans to alternate on location, and to dispose of the body properly. We don't want anyone to get too many answers and start looking for us." It wasen't until that moment that Sureana took in all the faces. All of them human except for one. Her face went too smooth and she basically frose as she realized her mistake for reveling what they were to a human that had just simply walked in with a group. Then she looked at the girl he seemed to have come with. "Is it all right for him the hear this?" she asked Elizabeth.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:08 pm
"Yeah" Elizabeth replied. "Do you want me to start out? I can talk for Caroline and I think Emma and Jon can answer for themselves, can't ya?" Elizbeth said. "Yeah" the twins replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:50 pm
"Sure. Just names feeding habits and where we would be able to find you in an emergency." Sureana leaned back on the tree and sighed. Well that is if everyone gets along and if everyone even wants to have even the slightest connection with the rest of us. she thought to herself.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:57 am
"Well as I'm sure you've heard I'm Elizabeth, I'm a vegitarian but usually I prefer to eat human food, and I live at 553 E. Kalina Street. This is Caroine" she said, indicating to the little girl who was sitting in her lap, "she has the same eating habits as I do and she lives with me." Elizabeth said. "I'm Emma and I have the same eating habits as mommy does and I live in the same house" Emma said. "I'm Jonathan and I have the same eating habits as the rest of my family and live in the same house" Jon siad. "I'm Will, I'm a vegitrarian and I live at 217 Briddlewood Lane" Will introduced.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:15 am
Kitten cleared her throat as she introduced herself, "My real name is Katherine Samara Porter. But every one knows me as Kitten. Out of all the vampires here, I believe I am the oldest; I was born around the 1800's." Kitten paused for a bit, then continued. " My special power, is speaking to animals. So, if you find me sqeauking, chirping, or barking, it's probably because I was talking to an animal." Kitten flushed and she explained them her powers. "Oh, and I'm not a vegetarian. I feed on humans."

((vote for me in the arena please!!!! Today!!! and please give me as many tens as you can!!!
))  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:23 am
Edward flew as quickly as he can to Sureana's house. He knew the meeting started already, and he tilted his head back to see Chaos following him. Then, since he wasn't facing front, he slammed into Sureana's door with a loud thump.

Kitten heard the small bat. Kitten raised her hand, and walked over to the door. When she opened it, she saw her bat lying on the ground, really dizzy. "EEEK!!! Edward!" Kitten picked up her bat, but then she saw chaos coming through the woods. Kitten turned back to the others and said, "We have another guest coming..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:50 pm
Chaos looked at Edward on the ground, then stepped lithely inside, looking around.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:46 pm
Siki still waits.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 pm
((wow Will is a vampire too? OMG it thought he was human the entire time GOD I AM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Sureana sighed. "Basically where do you live? Do you feed on humans or not? Thats all we need to know. Oh and it might be useful to come up with hunting grounds later, but right now lets just focus on the basics." Sureana said when Chaos walked in.  

eragonlover159

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:27 pm
Siki waits outside te house.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Sureana rolled her eyes and got up. She climbed down the ladder and said to Siki, "Would you care to join us in the introduction of the vampires in our area?" She put on a sweet face. "If you would then feel free to join us." With her smile still intact she climbed the latter that led to her tree house.  

eragonlover159

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:24 pm
Siki smiled and climbed up the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:37 am
ChaosCannotBeControlled
Chaos looked at Edward on the ground, then stepped lithely inside, looking around.
Kitten waved at Chaos as she picked up Edward from the ground. "Come in!" Kitten smiled warmly.  

WineChan

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:01 pm
Siki sat down in the tree house.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items