Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:47 pm
Fujuki's chakra went down till her hand wasnt glowing anymore, she had no more chakra in her, she noticed Sero was weak "Sero...." she turned to help but she froze feeling pain all of a sudden going throuout her whole body and she fell on Chihiro "Cihiro...." she said hoping her weight didnt hurt her, she couldnt move or talk anymore....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:57 pm
*Chihiro opend her eyes*

"Uhn...huh?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Khana was trying to help but it wasn't enough.She was healing each of them at different times so also she was getting weaker.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:12 pm
*Chihiro tries to sit up btu grits her teeth in pain*

"Ngh...ow"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 pm
Sero stood up. "Are you all o-" He was cut off, rock surrounding his whole body, only leaving his head movable. Suddenly the others got wrapped in rock like Sero. "HEY! What's going on?!" Sero looked around and saw a figure come into few. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm taking you all prisoner." Sero felt his rock slide over into the cell, with Fujuki and Khana and Chihiro got shoved into another cell. "I thought it would've been the perfect time, with Sero usless after that jutsu." She snickered. Sero glanced at her, hope had disappeared from his face. The rock disappeared from everybody, letting them roam free. Only Sero had rock restraints. He just sat there, feeling....lifeless, though still alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Chihiro: huh? Where am I? WHY ARE YOU TAKING US PRISONER!?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:24 pm
"SERO!!!' she said reaching out but couldnt reach....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm
Sero just stared at the ground. He was thinking about the girl. "Aww...are you sad little Sewo-poo! Well TOO BAD! You can deal with this for the rest of your life for all I care about." Sero saw the woman walk away, him still having the restraints on.

((Also by the by, you all can move, only you're looked in a cell! BWAHAHAHA!!! Man I'm being so ebil resently.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:29 pm
((>.< yes very evil....wait what???we are in a cell and where r u???))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:32 pm
((You and I are in the same cell and Chihiro and Khana are in the same cell. We're side by side...cells I mean))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:34 pm
((wait so we r in the same cell but u r chained up???but im not???0.o im confused...well i gtg i was suposed ot be off a while ago sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 pm
((Well I have rock restraints so I can't do jutsu's, but I can roam around. The girl thinks you all are....er 'weak' per say...and BYE!))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:38 pm
((>.< i am not weak!!!))
Fujuki stood up and walked tp Sero when the girl walked away and did some hand signs and blew the rock restrains so Sero could move "Ther" she said as she did it......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Sero continued to look down as the rock restraints appeared again. The girl came back. "Do you really think I'm dumb? If you lose the tiniest bit of chakra in there, 10x more will be suck out of you. And trust me...these guys-" She knocked on the rock. "Do not like to be toyed with." She cackled as she walked down the hall.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:48 pm
Fujuki had a hopless lok on her face "What can we do?" she asked as she looked down on the floor  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff