Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:22 pm
I was reading in the paper at work the other day about a guy selling a .40 calibre Glock rifle with a high capacity clip.

So much was wrong with the ad that I cut it out, and I've crossed it out every day since.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:52 pm
OO23OO
I was reading in the paper at work the other day about a guy selling a .40 calibre Glock rifle with a high capacity clip.

So much was wrong with the ad that I cut it out, and I've crossed it out every day since.

Jeez, that's like a ******** doomsday machine.  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:33 pm
OO23OO

Hmm... I want to read this article for myself... xd

But it's possible that they just messed up the rifle bit. It's possible to have a Glock in .40 with a 30ish round mag, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:06 am
Fresnel
OO23OO

But it's possible that they just messed up the rifle bit. It's possible to have a Glock in .40 with a 30ish round mag, right?
I live in NY, so anything more than 10 rounds is high capacity.

And I've seen 100 round 9mm mags, so I'm sure there is an after market magazine that's near 30 rounds.  

OO23OO

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:39 am
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO

And I've seen 100 round 9mm mags, so I'm sure there is an after market magazine that's near 30 rounds.
100? That'd be damn huge! I mean, I've seen 50-round drums for the 1911, and that was pretty damn big in its own right.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:03 am
Fresnel
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO

100? That'd be damn huge! I mean, I've seen 50-round drums for the 1911, and that was pretty damn big in its own right.
User Image  

OO23OO

Teh Emo Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 pm
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO

User Image

When whould it be nessesary to have that big of a magizene (correct me if im wrong) What would you be killing, as to need so many bullets?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm
Teh Emo Squirrel

When whould it be nessesary to have that big of a magizene (correct me if im wrong) What would you be killing, as to need so many bullets?
User Image  

OO23OO

Thdark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:16 pm
OO23OO
Teh Emo Squirrel

User Image
No no no, if you want to take down THAT you need to use THIS
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxxB3kKpUSA&feature=related

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Teh Emo Squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm
OO23OO
Teh Emo Squirrel

User Image
Touche.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Teh Emo Squirrel
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO
Fresnel
OO23OO

User Image

To piss the anti-gun lobbies off...

to put a lot of holes in a target...

To have AS MUCH fun as i can, AT ONE TIME.

to use as suppressive fire when battling the zombie hordes.

Do you ever notice when you see an add for a 30, 32, 50, 100 round mags/drums...

That it says (most of the time) "For Novelty use only" There's no practical application to such things, they're just fun. They're Novel.  

Crash Maniac

DarthLoki 13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I do believe that man is an hero  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 am
DarthLoki 13
Rommel_Desert_Fox

I do believe that man is an hero
I bet he really is an ATF agent, too.  

Isitcanbemuletiemnao

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:50 am

I pray that he is not ATF, but rather got the novelty cap at a convenience store. There are too many dumbasses in this country without us having to worry about those who have a good grasp on our 2nd amendment rights.

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff