Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:52 pm
"So do you have any family or friends?" he wanders around a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:53 pm
her face shows a hint of saddness but then it quickly disapears "umm...no i dont" she finally said "during the war they were all slain" she murmered, crossing her arms  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:59 pm
"Oh..." stops for a second. "Must get kind of.... what are you planning on doing?" he decided to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:29 am
(what happened?)  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:40 am
(We were attacked by some wolves and I won. Than she took me into her secret, old home. That is about it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Still standing here??!!??!!??!!  

SweetKeiks

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 pm
larkin sat in a small cave cleaning out his sniper when he thought he heard something.
(there is a opening for you happy?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:11 pm
(Yes sad )"Hello any one out there??"Wolves Fang yelled as she heard a noise and steped back not sure of what to do?? eek confused sweatdrop  

SweetKeiks

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:35 am
setting down the sniper Larkin looked out of the cave "yes but right now i'm in here." he said as he looked for her wishing he had brung his sniper scope with heat sensor attachment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:53 am
Reason plays with a strand of hair "it gets lonely sometimes but you know..." she shruggs then thinks "im not really sure, probably find some place to move to soon, people will start expecting something when their old and im still, well you know, young"  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:09 am
"Ya." he mumbles and thinks back at the time when he was stuck with her and that other vampire dude. "Did you know that guy from early? Whats' his name... Larkin, vampire of the whatever. Did you know him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:12 am
Reason smirks and shakes her head "every vamp knows him, but this is the first time ive seen him. Hes usually up in his castle or whatever" she shruggs "i personaly think hes annoying, but he can be nice" she yawns and stretches  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:22 am
"Sounds like he is pretty important." he had a couple of thoughts about this guy, but he proably wasn't gonna see him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:25 am
"pretty much yea i guess" she rubs her eyes "imma go sleep now, you can do whatever, and if you want to leave while im asleep, the way to get out is back there" she points down a long hall "just open the first door and climb up" she stretches and walks towards her room, laying on the bed and falling asleep  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:30 am
"Ok than.. see ya later." he said and began walking down the hall. "Big place for just one person." he mumbles, looking around while he was walking.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff