Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:44 pm
Sero sighed and brought out a heavy bag of money. "No I'LL pay! Sheesh...people and money now-a-days." Sero shook his head while he counted his money.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Fujuki opened her eyes when Sero yelled and rolled her eyes "Didnt you here me? i said 'end on descussion' so that means ill pay END-OF-DESCUSSION" she said then laughing they soon came to the ramen shop and she sat down waiting for the others to pick a seat....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:19 pm
Sero smacked his head. "Don't make me get hostile now! I'm paying and THAT is END-OF-Ze-DISCUSSION!!!" Sero laughed rolling his eyes, giving the ramen shopkeeper his money.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Fujuki laughed and then ordered and whispered to the shop keeper "Here is my half. keep the change" she said laughing again  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:25 pm
Sero smacked his head. "Do you even know what the word 'charitable' means! Sheesh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm
Fujuki laughed "Fine you pay...sheesh" she said rolling her eyes....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Sero looked at her suspiciously. "Wait a minute...what happened to Never-Give-Up Fujuki? What'd you do with her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:32 pm
Fujuki rolled her eyes again "Im tired of fighting over who is gunna pay a few bucks for ramen" she said laughing again "Fine i will never give up" she said puting money on the counter "Here this is for all of use dont take his money..." she said painting to Sero  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:34 pm
Sero snatched up the money. "Shop-keeper dude, keep my money, and Fujuki, I'll take yours in charity for me." He started counting the money. "Ooh lah lah. Heeelllo Abraham!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:36 pm
Fujuki gave him a wierd look >.>. she grabed the money and stood up "NOOO take my money!" she said giving it to the shop keeper and gave Sero his miney here keep THIS" she said shuving it to him....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Sero snatched the money. "MY MONEY!" He joked, acting childish. "MINE!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:22 pm
Fujuki laughed "No my money this is yours!!!" she said playing along like she was the grown up and he was the kid. the shop keeper looked at the both of us like we were crazy. Fujuki saw the wierd look on the shop keeper's face and sat down quickly thinking she is stupid for acting like that "Im sorry sweatdrop "  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 pm
Sero looked at her and the shopkeeper and laughed. "Just like old times eh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:00 pm
*Sasuke walks by with Chihiro*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:15 pm
"I shouldn't have brought the subject up" she said laughing."Beef ramen please" she said to the shop keeper.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff